☆ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 7☆

"Yeah Tsunade-sama!! And then she beat Zetsu all by herself!!" Naruto exclaimed, telling Tsunade about the dodgeball match.
"Che that's some girl power!" Tsunade said proudly.
"Oh it wasn't all that impressive Naruto.." Sakura said blushing, rubbing her arm.
"But it was Sakura-Chan!!" Naruto said bringing his favorite Pinkette closer to him in a bear hug.
"Anyways brats, you may wanna get a room for that." Tsunade laughed.
Immediately Sakura jumped away from Naruto and Naruto also backed away, both with blushing faces.
"Anyways you brats outta get out of here and head over to lunch." Tsunade said.
"Hai Tsunade-Sama!" Naruto said dragging Sakura out the room.

"Eh... Sakura-Chan??" Naruto asked hesitantly.
"Yeah Naruto...?" The Pinkette responded.
"Well um... I kinda I have to go to the bathroom... could you wait for me outside and then we'll make our way to the lunch room?" Naruto asked rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.
"Oh... sure? Just don't take too long I'm kinda hungry." Sakura said as Naruto entered the bathroom, and she sat outside waiting not too patiently for him.
12 minutes past and he was still not out and Sakura was getting hungry. Then she smelt the delicious scent of pizza, so she decided to get up and follow the scent.
She ended up in front of an unknown class room, where a few pizza box's were unopened.
Sakura then reached out and opened the box, and reached inside to grab a delicious slice.
She was too busy nibbling her slice she didn't notice someone walked in.
She was in mid-chew when she felt arms wrapped around her waist.
"Well well well, looks like the rat fell for the trap!" Kisame said, with Sakura in his arms squirming trying to get away from him.
Finally Kisame let go and the rest of the Akatsuki were there.
"Trap??" Sakura restated.
"Yes trap. Didn't you find it weird that Naruto hasn't been out the bathroom for a few minutes?" Itachi asked.
"I did. But I didn't think much of it.." Sakura said sheepishly.
"Well before he went in, both Hidan and Deidara were in there and we already planned this out so they 'took care of him' and we'd know you'd get impatient and look for something to eat, which is why we got pizza." Sasori explained.
Sakura sat on a chair with an 'o' shaped mouth.
"Careful or you'll catch flys pinky" Kisame said.
"Whatever." Sakura growled.
Then someone got close behind her and whispered in her ear.
"No need to be feisty cherry." The voice purred.
Sakura chocked on her pizza.
"Hidan!" She yelled and then elbowed him in the stomach.
" ahhh~ I love it when you get aggressive with me~mmmm" Hidan groaned on the floor.
"Disgusting." Was Sakura's response.
"Why do you guys have pizza anyways? Other than luring me away from my friend?" Sakura asked.
"Well the Akatsuki is a club so we occasionally have some 'parties'." Pein explained.
Sakura only nodded her head in response.
She then finished her slice and noticed that the door wasn't locked so she dashed to it only to come face-to-chest with itachi.
"Tsk tsk tsk, clearly you didn't learn any good manners. Perhaps you'd like to come over to my dorm or house and I'll teach you ?" Itachi whispered to her.
Sakura backed away red faced and said nothing.
"Ok fine, I'll 'sit still and look pretty' for you guys." Sakura retorted.
"Hiya Sakura-Chan! I'm Tobi and imma good boy!!" Tobi said.
"Oh hi Tobi, and yes you are??" Sakura said unsurely.
Tobi squeaked and hugged her tightly.
"Ummm I- Tobi I c-can't breathe!" Sakura said gasping for air.
"Oops sorry." Tobi let go of her then.
"Hehe... ya know your lil third person act is kinda cute Tobi?" Sakura giggled which caused the Akatsuki's heart to skip a beat.
"Wow thanks cherry-Chan!!" Tobi said bouncing up and down.
"Of course!" Sakura said giving him a kiss on the cheek, well more like his mask.
"Ahh~! Thank you cherry!" Tobi said excitedly.
"Oi! Pink bitch! How come I don't get a kiss?" Hidan said clearly upset.
"Simple. Because Tobi is a good boy" Sakura cooed.
You could practically feel the jealousy radiating off them, glaring at Tobi wishing he'd melt.
"Anyways...." Sakura said awkwardly.
"Gotta dash!!" Sakura said running out the room, leaving the Akatsuki in her dust.
Now Sakura was lost in the hallways.
"Err... hello...?" Sakura asked to no one in particular.
Then she bumped into someone.
"Oh Sasuke! Thank god! Can you show me where the cafeteria is?" Sakura asked smiling at him.
"Oh sure. I thought the dobe was gonna bring you down there though?" Sasuke asked raising an eyebrow.
"Hehe... that's a funny and long story for another time." Sakura said embarrassed.
"Uh... Sakura...?" Sasuke asked.
"Yes?" She smiles at him.
"Well do you remember that one time I was gonna ask you something but I didn't get the chance too?" Sasuke said.
"Uh yeah! I remember, what is it?" Sakura asked.
"Well I was wondering if you wanted to go... on a date with me?" Sasuke asked.
"Ok sure!" Sakura said while flashing a dazzling smile.
"Cool, tomorrow at my dorm? We'll watch movies and eat popcorn? If you want that is." Sasuke said.
"Of course!" Was her response.
Unknown to them, Kiba was right around the corner listening and fuming. He was definitely going to tell the others to help him ruin their date.
They made their way down to the cafeteria, sitting down with their friends.
Sakura sat in between Chouji and Shikamaru, while sasuke sat next to Shikamaru.
"Sakura-Chan where did you go?!" Naruto asked.
"Hehe well you see, I was lured in a trap by the Akatsuki and basically spent some time with them." Sakura said.
The table went silent for a while, the only sound you could hear is Chouji munching on his potato chips.
"Oh can I have some?" Sakura asked Chouji.
"Sure!" He happily gave her some chips and smiled at her, in which she returned the smile.
A few minutes went by, and they all got to know each other better.
Like, Sakura learned that Kiba has a dog in his dorm ( he promised Sakura can come to his dorm and play with him one day), she learned Gaara was a champion at sand-castle building contests, she learned that Sai has a couple of art works in a museum, she learned Neji was cousins with hinata, and Naruto was cousins with Karin even though they looked nothing alike. She learned that Shikamaru's favorite thing to do was cloud gazing ( he said one day they can do it together, which she happily agreed too). And she learned much more about her new friends!
Then the bell rung and everyone parted to their own ways. Shikamaru and Neji walking with her to their next class, advanced calculus with Mr. Yamato.
She locked arms with both of them, and skipped down the hallways, humming. While Neji and Shikamaru walked normally leading the way, admiring the Pinkette's beauty and her lovely humming.