☆ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 17☆(𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕜 𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕡𝕥.4)

The free birds...

It was a lovely day for the most part for Sakura, same as usual. The weather however started getting colder day by day. Soon enough it'll be Halloween.
Today, when Sakura went on her peaceful walk, she heard 'it's alright lil guy' and other cooing noises. She didn't know what was causing them, but nonetheless she followed the voice.
The person causing the cooing noises was none other than her dorm-mate.
Neji.
"Hey Neji? What are you doing?" She asked, getting closer to see what he was doing.
"Oh Hey Sakura. I just needed some fresh air, while I was walking I saw a baby bird that fell out it's nest attempting to fly, so I'm trying to help it but I think it broke a wing." He explained.
"Oh lemme see." She studied the bird that was in the Hyuuga's hands.
"It'll take a while to heal, but most birds started to migrate already, this one will be left behind." She said with a frown.
"Say Neji? Can't we kept it as a pet? We're allowed to have pets, aren't we?" She asked looking at him.
"Yes, we are allowed to have pets, but they are our responsibility." He said, looking at the bird in his hand.
"Oh Neji ~*! Can we keep it please!!" She asked with puppy eyes that made the Hyuuga's heart skip a beat.
"I suppose we can... what's the gender so we can name it?" He asked.
"It appears to be a male?" She said.
"Alright any names?" He asked.
"Cracker-kun!" She said with a smile.
"Sure?" He responded.
"One of these days, when it's wing is healed, we'll let it go, it'll be free. A free bird, with nothing to hold it back. Until then it'll be in our dorm." Sakura said.
Neji nodded in response.
"Oh! This is perfect! Now when I come 'home' I'll get to see my 'honey' and 'beloved child'!" Sakura laughed at the thought.
"I guess you can, soon we'll have to get the proper materials to provide for the bird though." Neji reminded.
"Yes of course." She smiled at him.
The two went walking back to the high school campus, made their way to their dormitory, and left the bird in one of Sakura's shoe boxes , keeping the lid opened, and putting some bread in there.

————————♡♡♡♡♡——————————Exercise and motivation

Exercise and motivation..

Today, Sakura felt like running for whatever reason. School has been giving the students more tests, and homework's it was hard to keep up with, and thought she'd probably feel better after running.
However when she was about 17 minutes into her running, she saw a pair of legs in the air?
When she got closer she saw Lee running with his hands, his legs in the air.
"Um... what are doing Lee?" She asked.
"Oh hello Sakura-Chan! How are you enjoying this lovely youthful day?! Anyways, I'm just exercising!" He said, now settling himself with his legs on the floor.
"Yeah it's a good day I guess! And that sure is some exercising routine..." she said, sweat dropping.
"Hm! I must get stronger though!" Lee said, stars in his eyes.
"Why? What motivates you that much?" She asked curiously.
"Well, I try to get stronger so I could protect anyone important to me. I wanna protect my loved one's, in order to do that I have to be strong and make sacrifices. I actually wanna be a professional wrestler when I grow older." He told her.
"I see, well I wish you luck with that! One of these days I'll be a head-doctor because that's my goal!" She smiled.
"I wish you luck with your goal too! Other than a career, is there another goal you have?" He asked.
"Mhm! I suppose it would be nice to start a family too, but before I even have children I'll have to get married but I'm not really thinking about marriage right now." She told him.
"I see." He said, sweat dropping because this girl wasn't able to see the many guys that would love to be her husband.
"Well I must continue my exercising! See ya later Sakura-Chan!" He said, getting back on his hands, his legs in the air, and he started sprinting.
"Bye Lee!" She shouted, as she watched her very athletic friend ride off into the sunset, on his hands..
Sakura looked at the sunset, remembering her goals.
Become a head-doctor,
Become a wife,
Have a family...
She smiled at the thought of having a happy and healthy family.
She mentally thanked Lee for reminding her of her life ambitions.

————————♡♡♡♡♡♡♡————————