☆ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 44☆(𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝕡𝕥.5)

The Nara's...

"Sakura? Sakura? Hey wake up!" Someone spoke, while poking the sleeping Pinkette.
"Shisui-? It's too early to deliver gifts, it's 7am!" Sakura whined.
"I'm not Shisui." The voice spoke.
Sakura quickly jumped up and turned on her lamp.
"Sasori?" Sakura said.
"The one and only." Sasori smirked.
"What are you doing here?" Sakura asked.
"Well you're always with Shisui, so I thought maybe you and I could drive around on my motorcycle?" Sasori explained.
"I had to come early before any of the Uchiha's saw me, because if they did, they would've kicked me out. I had to climb all the way up here, and go inside through your window. So please, just for today?" Sasori asked.
"I guess I can, only for today though!" Sakura huffed.
"Perfect, one day with the person I love is perfect." Sasori winked.
"Ugh, isn't it a little to early too start your flirting?" Sakura rolled her eyes.
"It's never too early dear." Sasori said.
"Whatever, let me get dressed, and I'll have to skip my morning shower because the others will wake up if they hear noise." Sakura moaned.
"Alright well hurry up then." Sasori said.

Sakura walked towards her walk-in closet and searched for something she could wear. She chose some distressed black jeans, and a white shirt, but she put a sweater Itachi had given her, it was his. She walked back with the jeans, shirt, and oversized hoodie in her hands, and saw Sasori staring at her like a cat.

"Aren't you gonna turn around?" Sakura asked.
"Do I have to?" Sasori asked.
"Yes." Sakura lightly hissed.
"Then no, carry on." Sasori smirked.
"Turn around before I make you." Sakura grunted.
"Make me? How? I'm much stronger than you." Sasori chuckled.
"That's what you think!!" Sakura huffed.
She then threw herself at Sasori, causing him to almost fall off the bed.
"Well what do you know? Kitty has claws." Sasori mocked.
He then pouted for no reason.
"Why are you pouting? Is it because you know I'm stronger than you?" Sakura teased.
"No. Because I like being the one on top." Sasori whispered in a husky voice.
"EWWW!" Sakura said, quickly falling off the bed.
"Shut up. You're gonna wake up the Uchiha's." Sasori said.
"If I do, it's your fault for being flirty." Sakura huffed.
"And turn around!" Sakura hissed.
"No." Sasori smiled.
"Fuck you." Sakura huffed, and threw a shoe at him. Causing Sasori to reluctantly turn around.

"Alright I'm done changing. Ready to go?" Sakura asked.
"Of course I'm ready. You were the one getting ready the whole time." Sasori rolled his eyes.
"Shut up, let's go out the window now." Sakura said.

Sasori got up from the bed and started climbing down, until he was on his motorcycle.
Sakura grabbed her bag, and looked out the window. It was a big fall. She somewhat had a fear of heights..

"What are you waiting for? An invitation? Get down already!" Sasori huffed.
"I can't-!" Sakura said.
"Why not?" Sasori asked.
"Because it's a big fall if I don't climb down properly." Sakura sheepishly said.
"Alright fine, I'll be directly underneath you, so if you fall I'll catch you. Or, you jump off and I'll catch you." Sasori asked.
"I'll jump down I guess..." Sakura shivered.
"Well hurry up Rapunzel, let down your hair so we can go already." Sasori laughed.
"I'm going!" Sakura said. She then threw herself out the window, closing her eyes to avoid seeing anything.
"So...? Are you gonna stay in my arms all day? I mean I don't have a problem with it, just asking." Sasori said in a sluggish tone.
"Huh-? Oh that's it? I thought it was a bigger fall." Sakura said hopping out of Sasori arms.
"Yeah well it wasn't, now get on the motorcycle." Sasori instructed.
"What about the gifts?" Sakura asked.
"What about them?" Sasori said.
"They're in Shisui's car, which is in the garage. So we have to go there and get them." Sakura said.
"Alright, hop on and we'll quickly go to the garage then we leave." Sasori said.

Sakura hesitantly got on. Sitting right behind Sasori.
"What are you doing? If you sit like that you're gonna fall off." Sasori said.
He grabbed Sakura's hands and guided them to his waist, resisting the blush crawling on his face.
"There, now let's go." Sasori said.