☆ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 40☆(𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝕡𝕥.1)

Author's note:
Hello my lovely readers, I hope you're enjoying the story. "Meeting the parents", will be a short series in the story, it's much like the "park series", however, now Sakura will be dropping off gifts to her friends, along the way, she'll meet their family members. Hopefully, they're all a fond of Sakura....

~~~The family from Suna~

"And done!" Sakura said, wiping the sweat off her forehead, she had spent an entire afternoon wrapping gifts for her friends.
"Perfect! I can't wait to deliver them!" Sakura smiled.
*~knock knock ~*
"Come in!" Sakura shouted out.
"Hey Pink, what are you up to?" Shisui said, stepping into her room.
"I just finished wrapping up everyone's gift! I was doing it for the whole afternoon! I'm tried and hungry!" Sakura said, throwing herself back onto her bed with a heavy sigh, Shisui shaking his head with a grin.
"Well, when are you going to deliver them, and how are you going to deliver them?" Shisui asked, taking a seat on a nearby chair that belonged to her study desk.
"Maybe I can start today, and I guess I'll be walking alone." Sakura said, sitting up from her bed.
"Alone? Sakura it's afternoon, by the time you deliver at least 1 gift, it'll be night. There's no way I'm letting you walk by yourself. I'll drive you to your friends houses, how does that sound?" Shisui asked.
"That'll work for me!" Sakura happily said.
"C'mon Shisui, let's go!" Sakura said, dragging Shisui out of the house.

"Hmmm..." Shisui hummed.
"Will you hurry up already!" Sakura said.
"I'm trying! I don't know which car to pick!" Shisui said.
"Just pick one!" Sakura said.
Shisui hurriedly picked the first car he saw, it was his navy blue mustang.
"Finally!" Sakura said.
She tossed everyone's gifts into the cars trunk, and hopped in.
"You do realize that we can't deliver them all in one day, Don't you?" Shisui sheepishly said.
"Yeah, but you'll be bringing me to my friends houses everyday, until there's no presents left! So the rest will stay here until the next days." Sakura said, putting her seat belt on.
"Alright, who's the first stop?" Shisui asked buckling up and turning on the car.
"Hmm... let's see Sasori first, I know that he and Gaara are related, and Kankuro will be there too, that's killing three birds with one car ride." Sakura said.
"Alright, to Sasori's house we go!" Shisui said, driving the car out of the garage, now onto the streets.
After 23 minutes of silence, Shisui finally spoke up.
"So, Sakura, are you sending any gifts back home for your friends there?" Shisui said.
"Yeah, I think I may have brought them along with me by accident." Sakura said.
"Oh it's alright, look we're already here."
Shisui parked the car, and helped Sakura carry the presents to the house.
"Lemme ring the bell!" Sakura happily said.
*ding dong*

"Hello?" A woman with light brown hair answered the door, matching brown eyes.
"Hi, I'm Sakura Haruno, I know your son, and I came here to deliver him a gift!" Sakura smiled.
"And I'm just her ride. Shisui Uchiha, is my name." Shisui introduced himself.
"Oh I see, please come in! It must be cold with all the snow falling down." The woman said.
"I'm Nakaya Suna. Make yourself at home!" Nakaya smiled at the two.
"Sasori dear! Come downstairs, your girlfriend is here to see you!" Nakaya shouted out.
"Calm down Nakaya, no need to raise your voice." A man said, he had the same exact hair as Sasori, but he had cloudy blue/grey eyes.
"Welcome. I'm Sasori's father, Tahara Suna. Pleasure to meet you both." Tahara said.
"Nice to meet you too sir!" Sakura and Shisui greeted.
"What is it mom, I was busy studying with Gaara-" Sasori said coming down the stairs.
"Sakura? What are you doing here?" Sasori said, giving Sakura a tight hug, not really paying attention to Shisui who was right beside them.
"I came to drop off my gift to you and your cousins." Sakura smiled, handing Sasori a small box, wrapped in shiny red wrapping paper, and a yellow holographic bow.
"Great, I have your present upstairs, I'll go get it, and I'll bring my cousins downstairs." Sasori said running back upstairs.
"Dear, would you like to stay for dinner?" Nakaya asked.
"If you don't mind." Sakura said.
"Not at all! Come along!" Nakaya said, escorting them to the fancy looking dining room.
"Alright, they're coming down, they just had to run to their rooms to get your present." Sasori said, taking a seat next to Sakura.
"Great." Sakura smiled.
"What's all the commotion?" An old woman came into the room.
"Grandma, Chiyo, this is Sakura." Sasori said introducing Sakura to his grandmother.
Tahara, listening closely from sitting at the head of the table, usually his mother, Chiyo, didn't like people, especially if they're strangers.
"Hello, Sakura. Are you Sasori's girlfriend?" Chiyo bluntly said.
"I-..." Sakura said.
"Yes." Sasori answered for her.
"No." Shisui answered for her as well.
"Oh my... forget about my question then!" Chiyo said with a smile.
"Sakura, if you'd like, I can show you baby pictures of Sasori, Gaara, and Kankuro." Chiyo offered.
"Sure!" Sakura said while giggling.
"Alright, we're back from shopping! Where is everyone?" A woman yelled, entering the dining room with her husband.
"Oh my, who's this lovely young lady!" She said dropping her bags and headed towards Sakura.
"I'm Sakura, Haruno, a friend of your sons." Sakura greeted.
"Ah ok! I'm Karura Suna, pleasure to meet you!" Karura greeted, she has short light brown hair and blue eyes, a sweet welcoming smile too.
"Hello, I'm Rasa. Gaara's father." Rasa greeted Shisui and Sakura, he has dusty red hair, and brown eyes.
"Dinners ready!" Nakaya yelled, bring in trays of food, serving them onto the table.
"Where are the kids?" Nakaya asked.
"I don't know, we just got here." Karura said.
"We're here!" Kankuro said, running into the room, Gaara and Sasori behind him.
"Hey mom, hey dad!" Kankuro and Gaara greeted.
"Hey Sakura." Kankuro said.
"Welcome, Sakura." Gaara said.
"Well now that everyone's here, let's eat!" Nakaya claimed.
"Wow! You guys are really going to eat without me! Rude!" A girls voice rang out.
Sakura looked up from her food, she knew that voice very well, could it be...
"Temari?!" Sakura shouted.
"Hey Sakura." Temari smirked, taking a seat at the dining table.
"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in Oto?" Sakura asked.
"Well it's Christmas, so I had to come back and visit my family. Some of the other girls also went back to their homes." Temari said.
"Cool! We definitely have to catch up!" Sakura said.
"Oh no need to, my brothers and cousin filled me in, congrats, you managed to win the hearts of all three of the idiots." Temari laughed.
Gaara lowered his head as he was blushing from his sister's statement.
Kankuro chocked on some rice he was eating.
And Sasori just look away, down at his food.
"Hehe..." Sakura laughed at the boy's reactions.
Their dinner was filled with laughs and chuckles, especially when Chiyo showed Sakura and Shisui the baby pictures of Gaara, Sasori, Kankuro, and Temari. They were adorable of course!
"Well we must be on our way now, see you guys later!" Sakura said handing everyone their gifts, lucky she brought Temari's too!
Temari, Kankuro, Gaara, and Sasori handed Sakura their gifts for her.
"Thanks Sakura!" Kankuro yelled.
"Bye guys! See y'all later!" Sakura said, putting the gifts she had received into Shisui's car.
"Bye Sakura!!" Temari yelled.
"Come back soon!" Nakaya yelled, watching the mustang leave.
"The food sure was delicious huh?" Shisui said.
"Yeah! I'm happy that I got to see Temari again!" Sakura smiled.
"Who's next?"Shisui asked.
"Who lives closest to Sasori?" Sakura asked.
"That would be Deidara." Shisui answered.
"Off to Deidara's house then!" Sakura yelled.

~The Iwa's Explosive family~

After 16 minutes of driving, Sakura and Shisui arrived at Deidara's house.
"Is this it?" Sakura asked.
"Yeah, ring the doorbell. I don't know what you got Deidara, but it sure is heavy!" Shisui said, he was carrying the gift.
"Yeah yeah yeah!" Sakura said, ringing the door bell.
*ding dong*

No one answered, it was silent, then, the sound of fireworks could be heard, did the doorbell really active the fireworks?
"Hello?" A young boy answered the door, he looked about the age of 12, dirty blond hair, with brown eyes.
"Well well well, hello pretty lady, how may I help you?" The boy said.
"Is Deidara here?" Sakura asked.
"Sadly, yes." The boy said.
"Who are you anyways, his girlfriend?" He asked.
"Oh I'm his friend, Sakura, and he's Shisui, my ride." Sakura said pointing at Shisui.
"Cool, I'm Kawayomi, Deidara's younger brother. You can call me 'Kawa' for short though." Kawayomi said, welcoming Shisui and Sakura into his home, leading them into the living room , where many people were decorating a Christmas tree.
"Deidara! Your friend is here!" Kawayomi shouted.
"Huh? Oh hey Sakura, yeah! Itachi's cousin too, yeah!" Deidara greeted them.
"Deidara! You got a girlfriend and didn't tell me?!" A woman with dirty blond hair and brown eyes said.
"Welcome, I'm Deidara's mother, Amenagi Iwa." Amenagi greeted Sakura.
"No way! Deidara actually got a girlfriend, and she's pretty?!" A teenage girl said, her hair bright blond just like Deidara's, blue eyes similar to his, shorter than him, she looked about two years younger than Deidara.
"Shut up Nashiro, yeah!" Deidara said, a little annoyed.
"Hey! I'm just congratulating you! You finally got a girlfriend! A beautiful one too!" Nashiro said.
"A little too pretty for you, Sakura, that's your name?" Nashiro asked.
"Yeah." Sakura smiled.
"Be my girlfriend instead of Deidara's!" Nashiro grinned.
"Oh hehe... I'm not his girlfriend." Sakura clarified.
"Oh, yeah that explains, but if your ever looking for a girl to treat you right, call me!" Nashiro winked at Sakura.
"Right." Sakura blushed a bit.
"You're very pretty, I love your hair." A little girl said. She had dirty blond hair, blue eyes, looked about 7 years old.
"Aww thank you! You're gorgeous yourself!" Sakura said, twirling the little girl around.
"Thank you! I'm Yakuwata, Deidara's youngest sibling!" The little girl smiled.
"What a beautiful name! I'm Sakura, Sakura Haruno, and that's my other friend Shisui." Sakura said, introducing herself and Shisui to everyone.
"Hello? Anyone home!" A mans voice called out.
"Uncle Inoichi!" Yakuwata said running towards the man at the entrance.
"Hey Yakuwata!" Inoichi said, picking her up and spinning her around.
"Hey guys!" A very familiar voice to Sakura called out.
"INO!!" Sakura yelled running and hugging her best friend.
"Sakura!!" Ino said, returning the hug.
"Long time no see!" Ino happily said.
"I see you know My brother and his daughter."Amenagi said.
"I sure do!" Sakura smiled.
"Hey Inoichi!" Sakura greeted Ino's father.
"Hello Sakura." Inoichi said.
"I had no idea you were related to Deidara!" Sakura smiled.
"Yeah, he's the son of my father's sister, that makes him my cousin." Ino explained.
"Nashiro, Yakuwata. It's time for bed." Amenagi said.
"Yes mother!" Both kids said, reluctantly leaving the living room.
"Deidara, can you read brother and I a book?" Yakuwata asked Deidara.
Deidara just 'hmphed' and looked away.
"I'll read you a bed time story." Sakura said.
"Yay!" Yakuwata said, pulling Sakura along with her to the room where she and Nashiro slept.
"Shisui, give Ino and Deidara their gifts! If they give you any, take them back to the car and wait for me!" Sakura yelled.
"Yes Madam!" Shisui said, handing Ino her gift and placing Deidara's on the living rooms coffee table.
Shisui revived two gifts, both for Sakura, one from Deidara the other one from Ino.
He did what she told him to, and took them back to the car and waited for her.

"The end..." Sakura said, closing the book.
She looked up from the book to see Yukuwata and Nashiro asleep, she put the book away and gave them both a kiss on the forehead.
Sakura was about to leave the room when Deidara entered the room.
"You're really good with kids, yeah. It takes us forever to get them to bed." Deidara said.
"Yeah, well they're good kids, unlike you." Sakura giggled.
"Well do I get my goodnight kiss too, yeah?" Deidara asked.
"Hmm... Sur-" Sakura was cut off when she felt Deidara plant a butterfly kiss on her lips, it lasted less than 3 seconds.
"Thanks Cherry, see you later, yeah." Deidara said, escorting her out of the kids room.
"Alright guys, I have to get going, see you!" Sakura said, saying her goodbyes to everyone.
"Bye!!" Everyone said as they watched Sakura enter Shisui's car.

Sakura and Shisui then drove back to the Uchiha's house. After a long day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note:
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter ! We finally reached 40 chapters! I'd like to thank y'all for reading my story, I didn't expect it to get any attention whatsoever . So thanks! ❀✿♡