Miraculous Ladybug x Carmen Sandiego crossover salt prompt headcanons part 2

Warning: English is not my first language so sorry if it's confusing!

Warning 2: This prompt content salt if you don't like please don't read it.

This part will focus on headcanons about Tigress, El Topo, Mime Bomb and La Chèvre new jobs they got in Paris and some additionnal headcanons.

----------------------------

Tigress:

-Find a job wasn't easy for Tigress due to her temper thankfully Mime Bomb was able to find her one by making up a false resume.

-The job in question is a assistant teacher post in a middle school.

-Tigress wasn't happy and was restrainting herself to strangle the former mime, she's not a fan of kids, she doesn't had patience with them and OF COURSE for some reason the only job Mime Bomb could find her was one which involve kids.

-When she get to the school where she's supposed to work, "collège Françoise-Dupont", and when she meet the principal and the teacher she's supposed to work with she wass... really unimpressed.

-From what she saw "principal Damoclès" seemed to be a fool too much obsessed with the hero "Owlman".

-"Seriously where did he get the money to buy all those stupid gadgets?"

-As for the teacher, Caline Bustier,... Don't get Tigress start on it, there was something with this woman which was rubbing her the wrong way.

-And the feeling didn't get better when she meet the class.

-She noticed with surprise Marinette, the flat's landlords's daugter, was a student of said class.

-The other students were insufferable, more busy to chatting or doing something else than listen the lessons or prefering to listening some stupid classmate blattering no-sense tales.

-And to make it worst Tigress notice the teacher wasn't doing a thing to control her students, even when it was obvious they were bullying Marinette.

-She was even putting a lot of her responsabilities on Tigress and on Marinette 'cause according to Bustier "Marinette is the class representative and model student it's her duty to be a good example!" or some BS like that.

-The brats even tried to involve her by telling her "how much of a bully Marinette is" 'cause apparently the fact she rent a flat to Marinette's parents make the brats believe the bluenette is "brainwashing" Tigress against some brat called Lila.

-She even hear some blonde kid telling to the Dupain-Cheng kid some stupidity about "taking the high road".

-To Tigress it was official: She doesn't like her "job" and she hate Caline Bustier.

-And for some reason seeing those stupid students antagonized Marinette was getting on her nerves and everytime they would do it Tigress would find a way to make them pay.

-"I'm not doing it for this kid! It's just 'cause those idiots are pissing me off!"

-Adrien tried to talk her about managing Lila 'cause he don't want her to get akumatized.

-Tigress doesn't like his attitude, who does this brat think he is to trying to lecture her? And is like "Kid there's always someone who end up akumatized so pampering her delusion will not stop a thing and honnestly with this behavior of your I think your the last person who can lecture others about their attitude so do me a favor and get lost!".

-She even get Lila and Alya in trouble one day when she noticed the two pests had stole Marinette's sketchbook and with a little trick remplaced it with Bustier's classnotes she was keeping for her and the two get send to the principal after having destroyed the notes in front of the class thinking they were tearing up Marinette's sketchbook.