Arkham's princess AU headcanons part 2

This part will focus on Marinette as a hero between Paris and Gotham.

Most of those details are about Marinette as a hero in general so like this you can either having Marinette having another miraculous either having Marinette as Ladybug if you want.
(This is based on a question someone asked me about the AU)

General headcanons:

-When Marinette learn she will be send to Gotham to live with her aunt Bridgette she was at first very worried! How will she able to protect Paris from Hawkmoth if she is in the States?

-After talking with Master Fu about the situation they fund solutions to the problems: 1)Fu give kaalki to Marinette so she can come from Gotham to Paris when an Akuma attack. Marinette give a miraculous to Luka, Kagami and Chloe(with who Marinette become friend after a whole year of the both of them ignoring each other, it was a long and difficult transistion, especially with Lila and the class constent bullying).

-In Gotham Marinette will do some hero stuff and give an helping hand to the batfam.

-If Marinette had the cat miraculous Selina, when she found out, will had one objective: Take her under her wing more than ever.

-For a time the Rogues don't know about Marinette being a hero, they found out when a villain(ex: Blackmask or Cluemaster) who wasn't aware Marinette was untouchable kidnapped her thinking she would make a perfect hostage and when Batman and the Rogues cames to her rescue, the villain was about to kill her and Marinette to save herself transformed, having no other choice, and knocked out the villain, to everyone's schock.

-Marinette made them promised to not tell anyone she is a hero and also made her godparents promised they will not try to track down Hawkmoth because the last thing Paris need is akumatised Gotham's Rogues, but in their mind they are determined to make Hawkmoth pay when the ocasion show up.

Headcanons Bonus:(Thank to itskarmalone from tumblr for the "Red princess" idea! ^^)

-Marinette being the most protected girl in Gotham by both Rogues and Batfam is know as the "Red princess" since she is the connection between both side.

-The Mad Hatter was the first one to call her by that title.

-Mad Hatter also call Bridgette the "White Queen" since she is Arkham's warden and lead the asylum in a strict but fair way.