Miraculous Ladybug x Twisted Wonderland salt prompt: The ladybug's lonely lord

Warning: English is not my first language so sorry if it's confusing.

Warning 2: This prompt content salt don't like don't read!

Times ago, I posted a suggestion for a Miraculous Ladybug x Twisted Wonderland salt fanfic with Idia and Marinette as the main ship.

The idea stayed in my head for a while so in the end I decided to write a whole prompt idea about it!

If you want to use this prompt you can! just credite and tag me in return please! :)

--------------------------------------

Prompt concept:

So, the prompt take place after ML, Marinette is 16, Hawkmoth/Gabriel Agreste had been defeated and arrested by the police, Marinette managed to take back Duusu and Nooroo.

Unfortunatly not everything end happily: Adrien, to not be paint as his father's accomplice, was forced to reveal he was Chat Noir, much to all Paris's and Marinette's shock, Marinette as Ladybug wanted to reveal her identity as well in support of her partner but Adrien told her to not to 'cause according to him Paris needed her before giving her the black cat miraculous. And because his father was arrested Adrien was forced to move in England to live with his aunt and cousin.

Lila managed to not be arrested by lying and ancting like the poor girl brainwashed by Hawkmoth and everyone believed her, the class even forgiving her and presuring Marinette to do it as well when she know the liar isn't genuine.

And when Alya constently presuring her to contact Adrien and to comfess to him despite Marinette not having feelings for him anymore and wanting to move on, the young girl never feel so sad and lonely.

But her life get a unexpected turn when one day mysterious circonstences spirited her away, with the miracle box, to the Night Raven College in the mysterious world Twisted Wonderland.

Forced to stay in the school until the headmaster Crowley can send her back to her world, Marinette will engage into an adventure which will lead to face overblot students and magic misadventures.

And more surprises came when Marinette begin developping magic abilities due to the magic of Twisted Wonderland mixing with the miraculous magic, making Marinette eligible to become a official student, and first female student, of Night Raven College.

But despite the difficulties, Marinette will get friends who will be by her side and even find a new love.

Prompt details:

-Class salt

-Lila salt

-Bustier salt

-Adrien sugar

-Chloe redemption

-Class redemption, a part having a redemption or none of them having a redemption.(You choose)

-Good friend Luka

-Good friend Kagami

-Good parents Sabine and Tom Dupain-Cheng

-Marinette developping a new "Ladybug power" which permit her to purify overblot people.

-Leona trying to be his "threatening self"/rude self with Marinette but in the end not so much 'cause he was raised to respect woman and was kinda impressed when Marinette, who's rather small compared to him, reveal to had a character and talk back.

-Marinette managing to had a better control of Grim than Yuu in the game.

-Marinette, Ace, Deuce, Jack, Epel and Sebek forming the first year squad.

-Idia Shroud and Marinette having a "Hades and Persephone"-like romance.

-Divus Crewel, when finding out Marinette is a aspirant fashion designer with a lot of potential, being like "Must. Take. That. Pup. Under. My. Wing!".

-Marinette being sometimes very annoyed by Ace's, Deuce's and Grim's stupid sheningans.

-The Twisted Wonderland main characters becoming unknowingly step by step part of the "Marinette protection squad"..

-Rugi and Marinette becoming food buddies.

-Flyod giving to Marinette not harmfull "squeezy hugs".

-Malleus and Marinette being best friends.

-Sad Marinette at the start but healing through the story.

-Marinette having PTSD from her fights against the akumas back in Paris.

-The Kwamis hanging out in the Ramshackle dorm outside of the miracle box.

-Marinette having a new soulmate ice-cream from Andre Glacier: curacao syrup for his hair, lemon for his eyes and blue raspberry for his lips.

-Marinette developping magic and officially transfering to NRC when she find a way back to Paris.

-The class being nosy and Alya not accepting Marinette move on from Adrien and fall in love with another boy.

-Lila trying to ruin Marinette's life but end up exposed and getting karma.

-The Twisted Wonderland special events happening after the TW main story.

-Ship: Idia x Marinette, for other ships you decide.