ML X Monkie Kid crossover salt prompt idea: demons relatives AU - EXTRA

Warning: English is not my first language so sorry if it's confusing.

Warning 2: Spoilers for Monkie Kid S4

Warning 3: This prompt content salt don't like don't read!

This is an little extra part of the ML x Monkie Kid prompt with a few headcanons if Monkie Kid season 4 was included in the prompt.(Whoever who use this prompt decide if they want to include lmk season 4 or not)

This is just a few backstory and headcanons since Monkie Kid season 4 story is not over yet.

If you want to use this prompt you can! just credite and tag me in return please! :)  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If Monkie Kid season 4 was in the prompt:

-Azure Lion had known a Ladybug hero and a Black Cat hero from the time he was a celestial guard.

-Azure Lion met them multiple times when he was send on the mortal realm for missions.

-Azure Lion had a deep respect for the two heroes.

-One day a demon had stole the ladybug and cat miraculous to use the wish which resulted in disastrous consequences for the mortal realm.

-To repair the damages caused by the karmic wish, or at least lessen them as much as possible, the past Ladybug hero and Black Cat hero were forced to go through the boundaries of their powers, sacrifing their lives in order to save everyone.

-Many in the mortal realm mourned the two heroes, most of the demons took the oath to never mess with the miraculous again and Azure Lion also mourned the heroes's death.

-Most of the celestial realm, outside of a few, didn't cared about the two heroes's sacrefice all what seemed to matter to them was that the balance didn't suffered too much from the karmic wish which angered Azure Lion and deepened his anger toward the celestial realm for their attitude toward the mortal realm.

-When Azure Lion met Marinette, he was shocked and disturbed that the very hard duties as Ladybug and the guardian of the miraculous box fall now on the shoulders of a young child, without any training to prepare her and without a mentor to guide her.

-He is even more disturbed and concerned when noticing that she doesn't seem to had a black cat hero at her sides.

-"Wait a minute... Where's your partner?!"

-Jin and Yin getting even more protective toward Marinette when Azure meet Marinette and constently staying right by her sides while staring at Azure Lion in mistrust.

-The memory scroll showing Marinette's guilt and regrets as an hero and as a civilian.