Miraculous Ladybug X Professor Layton salt prompt: a miraculous mystery

Warning: English is not my first language so sorry if it's confusing.

Warning 2: This prompt content salt don't like don't read!

Here's a little Miraculous Ladybug/Professor Layton salt prompt idea based from an idea suggested on AO3 by  SaltyOni666 ! ^^

P.S.: You can use this prompt if you want just credite and tag me in return please! :)

---------------------------------

So in this prompt Professor Layton, but also his daughter Katrielle Layton, go to Paris to solve a important mystery.

Indeed, with the akuma attacks being more and more dangerous someone made a anonymous call to Layton and Katrielle to ask for their services to find Hawkmoth's identity.

The father's and daughter's researches will lead them to investigate some of the main people Hawkmoth use to create akumas: the infamous "akuma class" from the collège Françoise-Dupont.

When meeting the class professor Layton and Katrielle noticed something was very wrong with this class:

The students weren't paying attention at all to the lessons preferring listening a classmate who pretented having accomplished things which were obviously lies.

Said students were also aggressive whenever somebody pointed out the lies and the teacher were doing absolutly nothing to discipline her students and was even passing many of her duties as a teacher to the young class representative.

Their investigation will lead them to many trails to one of their, maybe their most , unbelievable adventures filled with little gods, magical jewels, puzzles and dark schemes.

And the mystery our puzzle professor and young detective are determined to solve will only get deeper in the form of the strange connection between a bunch of people in the form of the mysterious Gabriel Agreste, his son Adrien Agreste, Marinette Dupain-Cheng, the hero duo Ladybug and Chat Noir and Lila Rossi.

Prompt details:

-Class salt

-Bustier salt/bad teacher Bustier

-Adrien salt or Adrien sugar(it's up to whoever use this AU)

-Lila salt

-Chloe redemption

-Class redemption, a part having a redemption or none of them having a redemption(you choose)

-Professor Layton and Katrielle Layton team up with team Miraculous

-Permanent miraculous user Luka

-Permanent miraculous user Kagami

-Chloe being the anonymous person who contacted professor Layton and Katrielle to find Hawkmoth's identity

-Professor Layton being 60 but looking younger than his true age and still being physically healthy

-Hawkmoth having put a lot of puzzles traps in his lair

-Katrielle and Layton debunking every single of Lila's lies

-Lila lying about professor Layton like "how during the time her mother and her lived in Britain because of her work she helped him to solved a lot of puzzles and mysteries like the village of St. Mystere's mystery or the diabolical box's case and that in many situation he wouldn't have done it without her", which is obviously a lie since those mysteries happened a long time before Lila's birth, much to Katrielle's anger and who's like "How dare this little lying brat slander her father's name!" and to Layton's annoyance but who's more busy with the mystery he and Katrielle have been task to resolve and to keep his daughter from completely unleash on the liar girl.