Miraculous Ladybug x Carmen Sandiego crossover salt prompt headcanons

Warning: This prompt content salt if you don't like please don't read it.

Warning 2: English is not my first language so sorry if it's confusing

P.S: You can use this prompt if you want! just credit me in return please! ;)

I'm back with a new chapter about my Miraculous Ladybug x Carmen Sandiego prompt !

In the first chapter about this prompt I mentioned the possibility of our four former VILE agents getting a miraculous as temporary holders.

So I decided to make a chapter about what miraculous each of them could get and there's going to had a little bonus for a mysterious temporary holder! ;)

So let's begin! ^^

-------------------------------

Possible miraculous for Tigress, Mime Bomb, La Chèvre and El Topo:

Tigress:

Miraculous: Tiger(Panjas Bracelet)

Hero name: Iron Claws

Special power: "Ambush" become invisible and silent and when the right moment come can tackle the ennemy by surprise with a big force and speed.

Weapon: Retractable metallic claws

Transformation: "Roarr, let's growl"

De-transformation: "Roarr, let's hide"

Camouflaged miraculous: a golden panjas bracelet with ambers gemstones.

Mime Bomb:

Miraculous: fox(necklace)

Hero name: Goupil

Special power: "Mirage" can create hyper-realistic illusions of his choice.

Weapon: Flute

Transformation: (In this prompt Mime Bomb is mute so to be able to transform Trixx give him the illusion of a voice) "Trixx, let's Pounce"

De-transformation: "Trixx, let's Rest"

Camouflaged miraculous: A silver chain with a white-tipped black fox tail pendant.

La Chèvre:

Miraculous: Goat(hair clips)(since his escape from VILE his hair grow a bit)

Hero name: Capricorne

Special power: "Climb" give him a great agility which allow him to climb anything.

Weapon: Blowing horn which can create fogs

Transformation: "Ziggy, jump up"

De-transformation: "Ziggy, jump down"

Camouflaged miraculous: White "X" crosses hair clips

El Topo:

Miraculous: Turtle(bracelet)

Hero name: Tortuga

Special power: "Shell-ter" allow him to generate a massive spherical green force field.

Weapon: Shield

Transformation: "Wayzz, shell on"

De-transformation: "Wayzz, shell off"

Camouflaged miraculous: A turtle shaped bracelet with the head and paws black and the shell green/brown.

??????:

Miraculous: Cat(ring)

Hero name: Féline Ténébreuse

Special power: "Cataclysm" can damage or destroy anything.

Weapon: Staff

Transformation: "Plagg, claws out"

De-transformation: "Plagg, claws in"

Camouflaged miraculous: A dark red ring

Headcanons:

-La Chèvre became "Capricorne" for the first time during the attack of a earth themed akuma attacked Paris.

-El Topo became "Tortuga" for the first time during the attack of an akumatized Lila when she was attacking the bakery and by so his and his friends flat and El Topo had a very strong desire to be able to protect his friends.

-Tigress became "Iron Claws" for the first time during an attack of a hunter themed akuma while she was at the park.

-Mime Bomb became "Goupil" for the first time during another attack of the Akuma know as the Mime.

-Chat Noir wasn't happy with those "new heroes" who would most of the time scold him and told him to stop fooling around when he is trying to flirt with "his lady".

-He was even less happy when the new heroes were presents to more battles and even argued a lot with Ladybug about it to him Viperion and Ryuko were enough.

-He would often say "we don't need more heroes!" or "why do you even took another fox hero and turtle hero? What about Rena Rouge and Carapace?"

-One day they got a pretty bad argument which end up with Chat Noir deciding until Ladybug accept they're soulmates and she got rib of those so called new heroes he will not appear at a battle anymore.

-This was the last straw for Ladybug who removed Chat Noir from his hero title and with the help of the others miraculous heroes took Plagg back from him.

-Until she find her permanent Chat Noir she must find a temporary one.

-The temporary "Chat Noir" she find is someone she meet times way before she took Plagg back from Adrien.

-It's someone she "meet" one night after a patrol as Ladybug, she was sitting on a roof to clear her mind from all the frustration she had bootled up and the mysterious person asked her if she was okay from their balcony, turn out Ladybug was sitting on the roof of their flat.

-After a moment of hesitation Ladybug talked with the mysterious person telling them about everything while keeping her identity a secret.

-Talking with them made a lot of good to Ladybug and since she often come to talk to mysterious person when she feel she need it.

-Mysterious person even give a helping hand to Ladybug during some akuma attacks.

-With time a trust bond was created between the two and Ladybug decided to give them the cat miraculous as it temporary holder which mysterious person accepted and become "Féline Ténébreuse".

-Alya was angry to see she, Nino and Chat Noir had been replaced and even try to make Ladybug give her an explanation after an akuma attack and Ladybug got fed up with her behavior and decided to no longer support the ladyblog.

-Alya even posted posts on her blog about how the new heroes are impostors and fake which destroyed her credibility with the ladyblog fans since the new heroes saved many lives and had been great help to Ladybug against akumas.

-One day Ladybug decided as the guardian that it would be for the best if all the team knew each other identity and rassembled all the team one night in a secured and private area and the whole team revealed their identity to each other.

-Luka, Kagami, the former VILE agents were shocked to see Marinette was Ladybug and each of the four former VILE agents were surprised to see the three others were miraculous holders.

-But the biggest shock for Mime Bomb, Tigress, La Chèvre and El Topo was when the temporary Cat hero revealed who they were: someone they were not expecting to see anytime soon.(Can you guess who this mysterious person is? 😏)