Arkham's princess AU headcanons part 5

Welcome to the headcanons part 5 of the "Arkham's princess AU"!

This part will be about the Justice League and their reactions about the Paris situation! :)

Warning: English is not my first language so sorry if it's confusing.

Warning 2: This AU content salt don't like don't read!

(Based on a suggestion on AO3 made by Amesthyst_Arquintens )

-------------------------------------------------

Justice League:

-So in the part 4 it was revealed that Marinette as Ladybug send messages to the Justice League to ask them for help to fight against Hawkmoth but they were deleted by Guy Gardner who thought all this was a big joke.

-Batman find out about Marinette's/Ladybug's messages for help to the League were ignored when he, with the Rogues, found out her secret identity when they come to rescue her from a villain who kidnapped her.(See headcanons part 2)

-Needless to say, Batman wasn't happy at all to learn young teens has been tasked with the heavy duty of protecting a city against a magical terorrist without any proper training or proper mentor to really help her in her fights and was even less happy to learn that the League ignored said teens's messages for help.

-As for the Rogues they were absolutly livid and even tell Batman he better do something about this mess with his "super buddies" or heads are gonna rolls.

-When Batman get to the Watchtower to uderstand what the heck happened, he is met by very confused and disturbed JL members.

-"Bruce, can you explain to us why we got a wierd call from your Rogues threatening us to putting bombs and fear gaz in the Tower if, I quote, "we don't get our shit together, get down from our stupid pedestal and help their precious princess to fight the Killer Moth wannabe in Paris!"?".

-A very tired Batman explain to them the situation, explanation which alarmed the JL members after hearing about a magical terrorist who terrorise Paris for a good time now and they never know about it.

-Wonder Woman and Aquaman are particuliary agitated when Ladybug is mentioned, according to them if the miraculous are involved then the situation is very serious.

-Wonder Woman explained she know about the Miraculous because her mother was a former holder of the ladybug miraculous and Aquaman explained that the cat miraculous is responsible for Atlantis ending in the ocean 'cause Atlantians people tried to use the miraculous for their own selfish needs.

-But when Batman expained to the League about the messages Ladybug send but were deleted by a member the JL was very confused and angry, who, among them, was irresponsible and stupid enough to ignore a potential threat and a call for help from a young and inexperienced teen hero?

-The answer came by itself in the form of Guy Gardner who asked like "So wait you mean the magic jewels and terrorist who turn people into villains by using their negatives emotions nonsense were not a joke?".

-The rest of the League were angry at Guy but that was a matter they would take care of later(*cough*Disciplinarycouncil*cough*), for now they had more important things to take care of: 1)Clearing the mess Guy created and giving the aid Ladybug need to fight Hawkmoth and 2)... Keeping two livid Wonder Woman and Aquaman from killing Guy.

-"HOW DARE YOU?! IF A LADYBUG HOLDER ASK FOR HELP WE HAD TO HELP HER! MIRACULOUS RELATED THREATS AREN'T A LAUGHING MATTER!", "YOUR RING IS PRATICALLY A MAGIC WEAPON WHOSE POWERS ARE FILLED WHITH YOUR EMOTIONS AND HOLLOW YOU TO DO ANYTHING YOU WANT FOR NEPTUNE'S SAKE! JUST HOW MAGIC JEWELS LIKE THE MIRACULOUS CAN BE UNBELEIVABLE YOU HYPOCRITE FOOL?".

-With this situation the rest of the JL members were internally wishing for Hal Jordan to come back and quickly.

-A reunion is hold between Ladybug and the JL and after the whole Paris situation is explained and Ladybug told them her identity, it was safe to do it 'cause the whole JL members are heroes under secret identities after all, some of the League members ask Marinette what's her connection with the Rogues from Gotham for them sending to the League a message threatening them to blow up the Watch tower if they "keep ignoring her calls for help".

-When Marinette and Batman explained to them that the Rogues are her godparents and the origins behind it, the JL members were very surprised/shocked after all it's not usually how villains behave but they remember that Gotham's Rogues were a "special case", plus according to Batman's reports thank to Arkham's current warden, progress had be made in the Rogues's mental health.

-After discussing about what the League could do to help teamMiraculous against Hawkmoth, it was decided to not send members like Superman or Wonder Woman 'cause they can't risk to had their strongest members being akumatised.(just imagine the mega mess!)

-Also sending members whose civilian identities are quite famous like Clark Kent or Bruce Wayne wouldn't be very discreet so it was decided in the end to send to Paris a part of the Young Justice League.

-Also Wonder Woman decided to give Marinette/Ladybug a special training and even take her to Themyscira to had meet the amazon queen Hypolitha to be trained and being teach everything the queen knew about being a Ladybug holder and various abilities of the miraculous that Marinette don't know about.