Chapter 21, For what it's worth

We back at it. Now let's go

.-.

With Shirou
As Nazuna headed back to her place followed by Shirou so she could explain what his part is on stage.

"So Shirou, did you have a plan on how to get on stage in a cool way?" she asked. Shirou hadn't thought about doing anything flashy until Nazuna brought it up. "No, but if you have a plan I guess I'm willing to listen." With the way Shirou spoke, she could tell he really isn't a fan of hanging out with her.

Then she made her move and put her foot, or paw in this situation, down. She turned towards Shirou and spoke. "Listen Shirou, I know you don't like me right now, that's why I asked for you to come with me. I want to talk to you and have us to at least be on good terms, we don't even have to be friends. For Michiru's sake." Hearing this made Shirou, curious on Nazuna's goal to say the least.

"Alright, let me hear the apology you have." he said in a 'lets get this over with' type attitude. Nazuna now slightly annoyed that Shirou wasn't taking this seriously stamped her foot in front of him, turning into her fox form without realizing it, and started yelling at the Wolf. "Shirou you aren't taking this seriously! I'm really trying here, so please at least give me a chance!" This put Shirou in a very awkward spot. Everyone around them heard Nazuna yell and suddenly he felt many pairs of eyes on him. Nazuna was left panting a bit because she nearly ran out of breath yelling. Shirou with wide eyes just stared at her, her glare almost piercing his very soul, like a demon.

After recomposing herself she announced and cleared everything up for the people around them. "Sorry, for snapping at you. Don't worry everyone I was just having a bad day. Shall we continue, Shirou?" "Uh, Yeah sure." Nazuna now had a nervous smile on her face. "Good, now let's keep going." With that she and Shirou went back to their route.

They now reached Nazuna's building and entered to her room. Shirou seen the papers with the stage drawings and many arrows pointing in certain directions. "What's this for?" he asked. "Oh those are for our introductions. Speaking of which, I wanted to talk about yours." she clarified. "What exactly do you want me to do?" Shirou was now like a cat, curiosity getting the better of him. "If you don't want to do the first plan I have back ups, but I'm hoping you agree to the first one. You're not going to like it."

With Michiru
Michiru and Mayor Rose made their way to the Mayor's office space, after a minute she explained why she needed Michiru. "Michiru, I've asked you to come with me because I know that your parents are moving to Anima-City, so I wanted to make sure you know the best places to introduce the city to them." Mayor Rose said as she pointed to a nearby 'aquarium'.

"There is a spot that Flip had installed for Nina to do her shows, it's very beautiful at night so that would be a great place to go before you check in for the night." "Really!? I didn't know Flip had done something like that." Michiru was shocked to hear from Rose that Nina had taken a celebrity route similar to Nazuna. "He had it done privately, only invited guests are allowed to show up to her shows." Rose explained.

Then she pointed at the building across from Beast Co-Op, Nazuna's current home. "I know you're familiar with the building that used to be the home of the Silver Wolf Order. However that buildings rooftop has one of the best views of the entire city so that would be a good place to show them." Michiru was now surveying the city trying to find other places.

After they were done Michiru thanked Mayor Rose. "Thank you now I have tomorrow's plans to spend the day with my mom and dad. They should be here tonight. Wait what time is it?" she pulled out her phone. '4:15 PM' "If you're curious as to why I had shown you those places, thank your interesting friend." 'Nazuna? She planned this?' Michiru now left Mayor Rose's office. "Bye Mayor Rose see you around!" she quickly said before leaving. Mayor Rose just chuckled to herself. "Ogami-kun, you really have an, interesting taste in a lover." she commented to herself.

Back with Shirou
Shirou had left Nazuna's building with a look of 'everything in going to go wrong' on his face. What did he and Nazuna agree for his introduction? That will have to wait to be revealed till it happens. "Thank you once again Shirou, for agreeing to go with my plan." Shirou released a sigh and spoke. "You better be right about what happens after." "I am, I promise." With that she closed, only to be stopped by Shirou putting his hand in the door. "Huh? What's up?" Nazuna was puzzled by his action.

"For what it's worth, I think you're a good person, and Michiru is lucky to have a friend like you." This made Nazuna surprised. "Heh, Thank you, and the same goes to you." Shirou smiled as he seen the look in her eyes, she looked very sincere with her words.

"By the way you might want to turn around, Michiru incoming." With that she closed her door completely and Shirou turned around to see the Tanuki running towards him.

Left a panting mess she managed to get out a sentence. "Hey Shirou-san, did you and, Nazuna talk about-" "Yes we did, save your breath you're gonna need it when your parents come." Michiru giggled. "So will you come with me to show my parents around tomorrow?" "Sorry I can't, I have to practice tomorrow. Plus I want to give you time to reconnect with them." "Okay, but the first thing I'm doing is introducing them to you." she remarked. "It's a deal."

.-.

Another chapter done. I really have nothing to say except thanks and I hope you keep supporting the story. Love you guys and I hope you look forward to the next chapter.