Chapter 14 (Part 1), Almost everyone knows

Back at it once again.

.-.

After some time of staring and taking in the beauty of the city. Michiru herself in Shirou's case. Michiru checked the time because she noticed the sun was just barely about to come up. '4:46AM.' "I forgot to tell you, but I think you'll really like my mom, she's a good person." Michiru said wanting to make sure that both her parents and Shirou get along, especially considering her situation with him. "She sounds nice. I think getting along with her would be easy, haven't talked to your dad yet, but considering he's your dad it might be a bit harder. Or easier, I am pretty scary to most Humans." Shirou said jokingly with a smile on his face. "I don't want you to scare my dad into liking you, that's just not right." Michiru said smiling and playfully punching his shoulder.

Suddenly a gust of wind came out of nowhere and sent chills down Michiru's spine. She even began shivering a little. Shirou took notice and grabbed her jacket which was hanging a few feet away because it was being dried after Melissa washed it. He put it over her shoulders, which surprised Michiru. "I have to go pretty soon." Michiru said. "Where are you going?" Shirou was surprised she had plans today. "I'm going to show Melissa how I looked in the dress when you leave, after I have to check with Jackie to make sure she doesn't mess up anything after our big win yesterday." Michiru interestingly enough has a busy day today. "Sounds like your hands are full today." "Nazuna also wants me to help plan out her big entrance at the celebration." "I'm sure everything will work out." "Thank you Shirou-san."

Shirou checked the time. '4:55AM.' "I'm going to meet with Mayor Rose. Be careful alright?" "Alright." They waved at each other and off Shirou went.

Shirou perspective (Not POV)
As Shirou walked in the Mayor's office he could tell she was still a bit tired from how early it was. "Good morning Ogami-kun, I hope you slept well." "Yeah, and you?" "Fine. Please take a seat." Rose motioned her arm towards an empty chair. As the two sat down their meeting officially began. "Ogami-kun, I trust that you're going to the celebration Nazuna has set for the few Humans coming to Anima-City." "Yes I'm attending, just in case things go south. Will you be attending as well?" Shirou hasn't seen Rose attend a special occasion such as this.

"It has been a while, I'm still thinking about it. And there's one other thing I wish to talk to you about." Rose continued. "What is it?" "Do you have romantic feelings for Michiru?" Shirou put on a look of annoyance. "Does seriously everyone know?" "What do you mean?" Rose can see his frustration. "Well yesterday alone I've been figured out by three people. Gem and Melissa, and the hustler Marie Itami." Rose actually found that odd. "Usually you hide your feelings pretty well. Maybe they've been really focusing on how you've been behaving around her. That's how I've figured it out." This was just her theory though. "Either way, if you have these feelings for her are you going to try and get along with her parents?" "That's the goal considering they're two of the few Humans moving to Anima-City." "Ogami-kun, I want to know that you'll be on guard throughout the celebration like you said just in case." "I understand."

Michiru perspective (Not POV)
Michiru waited a while for Gem and Melissa to wake up then she heard a familiar crow from Gem. "Good morning Gem." "Up early today are we?" Gem replied. "Yeah, I wasn't tired so I was with Shirou for a while, you just missed him." "Michiru." They both heard Melissa. "I know what that's for. Well time to show off a dress." Michiru then made her way inside.

After a minute of waiting Michiru came out and the dress was overall a red color to match her jacket, with black accents on some of the ends of the frills. (Yep it's the dress from the Manga.)

 "Michiru you look so cute, you might even attract some boys there

"Michiru you look so cute, you might even attract some boys there." This made Michiru blush a bit, until her mouth randomly said without realizing it. "Actually someone has been on my mind lately." Without realizing it she noticed that Melissa had a curious look in her face. "Oh did I say that out loud?" Melissa now wanted to know who Michiru was talking about. "Now you have to tell me or else I'll never let it down."

With a sigh Michiru finally cooperated. "Can you keep a secret?" "Yes I promise." Michiru braces herself, took a deep breath and let her feelings out. "I love Shirou-san. I didn't realize it until a few days ago, but the more I thought about it, the more it made sense. He listens to me, wants to protect me, but he's nothing like my dad so I can't really view him like that. And Shirou-san is, actually kind of cute." Michiru said with both a blush, a soft, sincere smile on her face. Melissa was at first completely caught off guard, then actually thought about it. "You two would look absolutely cute together." "If only I knew how he felt about me." Melissa wanted to make sure Michiru got her mind off it. "You know I think your friend Jackie is probably doing stuff she's not supposed to." Michiru then realized her plans for the day.

She quickly walked past Shirou's room and suddenly stopped in front of his door, 'He won't mind if I just borrow another for today.' She went into his room and grabbed one of his black shirts from his closet. The she noticed a white T-shirt she'd probably never see him wear with a note. 'Just in case - Gem'. Michiru knew what it was for, but she was in a hurry and she quickly changed, wearing Shirou's shirt, her jacket, and her normal shorts. She went out the door and made her way to the slums.

.-.

Sorry for the late upload guys I was busy with school. In the future I will work on a more consistent schedule and make sure to get the chapters done on time. But I love you guys who supports the story and hope you look forward to Part 2 soon.