Chapter 2 (part 2), Small house, Big news

No notes now let's go.

.-.

Michiru was examining the small house seeing that there were two bedrooms, a bathroom, a petty looking kitchen, and surprisingly enough an attic. When Michiru looked out of the attic window seeing that the sun was setting, it looked really beautiful. Michiru really had to wait a minute to take it in. "I do good?" Shirou asked with a smile on his face. Michiru looked back at Shirou smiling almost with tears in her eyes. "You're so mean by hiding this view from me." Michiru jokingly said.

Shirou walked up next to Michiru. He'd already seen the view of the sun set on his first day seeing the new house. But looking over and seeing Michiru, 'Why do I have this warm feeling?, it feels good, Michiru, have I really developed feelings for you?' Michiru was also trying to figure out her feelings on him. 'Ha...Damn it Shirou-san, I do have feelings for you.' Shirou began to lean in, just to touch their foreheads. "Don't think I forgot." Shirou said. "Huh?" Michiru was confused by his words. "Remember when we had to find the bombs across the city, when the doctors blew up that floor of Medi-Cen?" Michiru definitely knew what day he was talking about. "Our first mission together." "Yeah, I said I swore to protect all Beastmen. Including you, especially you."

Michiru felt Shirou's forehead heat up and sees his blush visibly form, Shirou felt the heat from Michiru's cheeks as he began to lean a bit closer. Then they both jumped when they heard Michiru's phone ring. It was the Mayor. "Hello Michiru, I have an unknown number and the caller is asking for you, do you want me to put them through?" Mayor Rose had gotten unknown calls before but here they were acting like they're very familiar with Michiru. "Sure." "Alright."

"Hello, this is Michiru Kagemori, who would this be?" Michiru felt nervous of this mystery caller. "Hey, Michiru?" A woman's voice asked. Michiru was shocked at who was calling. "Mom?" She had to confirm, this was the first time she heard her voice in two years since she went to Anima-City. "Oh my gosh, it's really you, Michiru." Michiru's mother was almost breaking down into tears. Michiru was about to herself. "Mom? Mom! Oh I miss you and Dad so much." Michiru put her hand over her mouth. "We miss you to." She then heard her Dad say. "Michiru hold on....okay now you're on speaker." Her mom said as if she had big news. Her Dad started talking. "Michiru we heard about the new act that was put in Anima-City, so your mother and I have decided to move to Anima-City."

"W-what, are you serious, like not joking?" Michiru was beyond happy to hear that. "Yes we've been planning this and have the first steps already, we've found a place available, but we'd have to actually buy it first." Michiru's mother was rather nervous about it because if someone else gets the place first they'd have to plan all over again. "Alright it's all fine, when do you plan to come to Anima-City?" Michiru really couldn't wait to see her parents again. "Should be in about...two or three days." Her father confirmed. "Okay, I'll see you then." Michiru hung up the phone.

"So Shirou-san I have big news...you get to meet my parents after all!" Michiru said with a big smile. "Huh...Yeah I would've guessed by how you were talking to them." Shirou jokingly said. "Hey come on don't be mean. It's a happy moment."

.-.

Okay that was part 2 of chapter 2. Next will be chapter 3. Hopefully soon, I'll get it up when I can. And as of making this chapter thanks for 21 reads guys.