Chapter 18, Expensive tastes

Hey guys sorry for the late upload, but we back with just a little Slice of Life chapter hope you enjoy.

.-.

Much time had passed since Michiru had gotten the texts. She was on her phone the whole time, just watching videos on random subjects. She noticed it was clearer, but there was still very little sun to shine through the clouds. She got up and started walking towards Shirou's door which caused him to question. "Where are you going?" "Nowhere, just back to my room to grab some stuff." "Okay."

With that she exited the room and Shirou lay still on his bed trying to pass the time by sleeping for a bit. However everytime he got comfortable he would sneeze, on the bright side he feel himself get much better. 'Should be gone soon.' he thought to himself.

Michiru in her room grabbed some items she might need while she was out with Nazuna and Shirou. Mainly her wallet, and her headphones in case she gets bored. While she grabbed her things she noticed the box of Macaroons Nazuna gave her that she still had yet to eat. She opened the box and put of the eight in the box she grabbed two, one for her, and one for Shirou. Even though she took two out she still took the box as well in case her or Shirou wanted more.

She started making her way back to Shirou's room and on her way all she could really think about is that the lunch is basically Nazuna's plan to bring the Tanuki and Wolf closer together. Romantically...That sly fox. After she reached Shirou's room she started to completely ditch those thoughts and focus on him getting better. She entered his room and sat on the chair she put in there. "Feeling better?" "Yeah I should be perfect real soon." Shirou reassured. "That's good to hear, you want a Macaroon? Nazuna gave them to me but I didn't eat them yet." she held one of them out.

Shirou interested in this odd looking food decided to take it from Michiru's hand and held it in his own for a few seconds, and took a bite into it. He couldn't help but be surprised by the taste. It was really sweet, which was a reminder that Shirou really doesn't eat sweets much, but when he did it was a pleasant surprise. He let the sweetness of the food completely take over his mouth. "This is, really good." "Glad you like it, Shirou-san." Michiru looked out the window and saw that it got significantly clearer.

Then she looked back at Shirou, who finished the Macaroon, and seen he looked, not sick anymore. "All good to go?" she asked. Shirou checked himself and seen that everything wrong with him was gone. "Oh, sooner than I thought. I guess I'm ready, but let me change my shirt first." Michiru suddenly started to blush thinking about a shirtless Shirou. "Okay, I'll leave." she got up and quickly left to wait for him.

She pulled out her phone and started texting Nazuna.

Nazuna, are you ready? Shirou and I are on our way to your place.<

>Yeah, I'm ready, I'll see you there.

Okay.<

She put her phone in her pocket, and heard Shirou come out his door. "You ready?" he asked. "Yeah, let's go. Gem, Melissa we're going somewhere we'll be back!" "Okay, have fun you two!" Melissa said back. "Alright." With that they made their way to the front door, Shirou quickly grabbing his coat, and went to Nazuna's place.

As they approached her place they seen Nazuna exit the building. "Hi Michiru!" "Hey Nazuna!" The two exchanged hugs. "Let's go, we have no time to waste." Nazuna started leading the way to where they were going to eat.

On the way there Nazuna and Michiru had conversations on random topics. The celebration, upcoming songs Nazuna was working on, and other things. Shirou really didn't understand, but knew they were having fun talking so he didn't intervene. "Ah, we're here." Nazuna announced.

It looked like a real fancy place. The exterior was...extra to say the least. They went to see the interior, it was a whole different story. The plade was absolutely huge, after seeing this Shirou and Michiru realized that Nazuna really had gone 'all out' for just a simple lunch.

Michiru and Shirou still following Nazuna who found a table perfect for them. "Here's our table." Nazuna sat first and was shortly followed by the Tanuki and Wolf. They all picked up their menus and the first thing Michiru seen were the prices. 'Holy cow everything is so expensive!' she thought in panic. She looked over to Shirou and seen his face. He looked like he didn't even want to be there anymore. Nazuna took notice of their looks. "It's okay guys I'm paying." she giggled.

One of the waiters approached their table. "Have you decided on anything yet?" Shirou just asked for a small steak, Michiru, and Nazuna combined their foods asked for a Sushi-Tempura combo.

"Alright please wait while we make your food." The waiter said and left. After some time of near silence Nazuna whispered to Michiru. "Michiru I have to use the restroom, come on talk it up with him." With that she left both for the bathroom and left Michiru with a small blush, and Shirou with a confused look.

'I knew she was planning something.' Michiru thought with a bit of malice.

.-.

Well guys we got another one done after some time. Once again I apologize for the wait, I was busy in both School life and House life, so I hope this little Slice of Life chapter was enjoyable. See you guys in the next chapter.