Chapter 5, A friendly game of Basketball

Hey guys once again here, with a bit of a filler chapter, but this chapter does have a purpose of the story.
And I've read your comments unfortunately I've already picked out the songs I wanted Michiru and Shirou to sing, but you guys had great suggestions, I hope you guys like this chapter though.

.-.

After the Beastmen of Beast Co-Op had finished with all of their food, their day can officially begin. Michiru and Shirou were out and about since Shirou wasn't called for a mission today. "Went out a little early today, don't you think?" Shirou asked Michiru who pulled out her phone. '8:45AM' "Yeah it is early wow. Well since there's really nothing to do today, why don't we go to the court today, I need some arm practice anyway." "How come?" "I have a baseball game later today." "Oh you're with the Bears right?" Shirou had never really paid attention to the baseball teams, but only remembered the Bears because Michiru would hang out with Jackie sometimes. "Right and because of me we've been getting a win streak."

"You totally sound humble." Shirou said sarcastically. "What? It's true." Michiru tried defending herself. "Well then you go on and practice, I'll go and get us something to eat." "Okay I'll meet you at the court." Michiru waved. "Alright." Shirou waved back.

Some time passed and while Michiru was practicing she got in a few shots from what could be the 3-point line. "Nice one." She turned over and seen Nazuna. "Oh what are you doing here?" Nazuna sat down and started talking. "I wanted to see your game with the Bears today." "Yeah sure, don't you have a press conference to go to or whatever?" Michiru really wasn't ready to talk to Nazuna at the moment. "Listen whatever issue you have with me will have to wait until another time. Right now I want to try and support my friend with what little time is free for me."

"Okay I meet with the Bears at 3:00, our game starts 30 minutes later, if you want to support me I better find you there. And I don't have to worry about Shirou-san because I know he'll be there." "Well what's so special about that old grump anyway?" "The fact that he's there when you aren't." Michiru made one more shot into the basket. "Alright then, but that won't stop me from supporting you at the game today." Just then Shirou came back from getting some food. "Michiru I'm back and I brought some- oh you're here." He noticed Nazuna sitting down. "You know I'm not all excited to see you either, so I guess we have one thing in common." Nazuna shot back.

"Well if you'll excuse me I have some more setting up to do. You should expect me to show up and support you all the way." Nazuna then got up and left. "What was that about?" Shirou asked. "I'll tell you about it later, so what all did you bring to eat." "Well I got you some Fire Bull, and just some small snacks I'm saving for the game, when was it?" "I have to go in at 3:00, the actual game starts at 3:30." "Alright I'll be sure to set a timer." Shirou then pulled out his phone to set an alarm. "Michiru." "Yeah?" "You don't mind if I join you right?" Michiru was taken back from the sudden need to play a small game of basketball with her. "Uh sure I don't see why not."

"So do you know how to play?" Michiru asked. "I've had my fair share of sports in my 'younger' years." Michiru passed the ball to Shirou and he started bouncing it in a slow pace at first, but slowly increased the speed. Shirou then backed up bit to where he was in the half way point of the court, Michiru tried to take the ball from his hand, but he dodged the steal almost expertly. And from half way point of the court he shot and somehow made it into the hoop. "What that's not fair, you're totally cheating." Michiru was saying like a sore loser would. "Hey you use your shape shifting powers in your baseball games, wouldn't that be cheating?" "I hate you." Michiru once again gave up because of Shirou's logic.

After some more time both Michiru and Shirou were tired and sat down on a nearby bench. "So what's that like 13 against 17 with me winning?" Shirou said jokingly. "Fine if you want to play it like that, meanie." "Really, meanie, is that the best you got?" Shirou thought Michiru was a little cute when she acted childish. "I have a lot more words but they're not exactly appropriate, but I had fun, you're a good player." "Thank you, you're not too bad yourself." "Well I was the best in my old high school team." Michiru said proudly.

Shirou got out some water bottles from the bag he got while getting food. He passed one to Michiru and opened his up and started drinking from it. "So I have thought about it, and about the celebration, yes I will be singing just to keep the VIP freedom." Shirou said, this made Michiru happy. "Really? Thank you so much Shirou-san." Michiru then gave him a big hug, really happy that he would be singing. "So what song is it?" Michiru was curious. "Uh it's an original from me." Shirou said, making Michiru even more excited. "Can I hear it?" "No, it's a surprise for you." This gave Michiru a small blush. "Wow that sounds great." Michiru said nervously.

Shirou then pulled out his phone for the time. '10:23AM'. "Well we should get going, I'm tired after that game." Shirou said. "Yeah let's go." They got up and started heading out and about Anima-City again.

.-.

Hey guys back again sorry this chapter took a while to come out I was busy this week with school. I'm completely dedicated to this story and not quitting on it until I end it. But yes I did read your comments and once again I love your recommendations, but I've already picked out the songs. I still hope you enjoy the celebration story when it comes out, and thank you all for 400+ reads, oh my I am ever so thankful for you guys. See you in the next chapter.