Chapter 6, Face of a Saint

Hey guys back at it. Here to say this chapter is a bit on the shorter side. Now no more notes, until the end let's go.

.-.

While Michiru and Shirou were out and about Anima-City, Shirou asked. "Do you want to get and actual meal before your game?" "Yeah I'd definitely need the energy and I hear Fire Bull is not the thing to have too much of before a game." Michiru said while giggling at her last statement. "Alright there's a place right down that street, should be enough until the game."

The two made their way towards the restaurant and at the cash register Shirou seen a familiar face. "Mr. Ogami?" "Jin? You work here?" Shirou never expected to see Jin working in a restaurant with fewer than the best score. "Yeah, well it's more of a place holder job than me working full time. So what brings you here? You want something for you and your little friend?" "Uh Shirou-san did I miss something?" Michiru was confused about this random Fox Shirou knew. "Oh right Michiru this Jin, I helped him move in yesterday. Jin this is my partner Michiru." Shirou explained (Read chapter 1 if you need a reminder on Jin. This most likely is the only time he comes back.) "Hey Michiru it's nice to meet you." Jin held out his hand and Michiru began to shake his hand. "Hey Jin it's nice to meet you to." Michiru nervously said.

"So what's on your mind for a meal today?" "Okay, how about two burgers please?" Michiru asked. "Sure they'll be ready shortly." Which was taken literally since the place didn't have that many people today. "Alright then let's go sit down." Shirou told Michiru.

As they made their way towards the table Michiru started small talk. "So Shirou-san, what's your favorite moment from our friendship?" Michiru asked. Shirou was confused from the sudden small talk. What was she up to? "Why do you ask?" "Oh come on we've been friends for about a year. And I feel like we really didn't get to really know each other to really feel like that." "You're such a pain, alright my favorite moment from our friendship was when we beat Alan." "And why?" Michiru wanted a different moment that was more touching than a life or death situation. "Because it was you that made me strong, and I felt like beating Alan, really made me hopeful of the future. For both Humans and Beastmen, maybe potentially to live in harmony. But the last part is more of a pipe dream." Shirou said.

"Aw really, someone's gone soft since our first encounter." Michiru teased, and left Shirou with a small blush. "Okay, your turn, what was your favorite moment." Shirou said hoping Michiru didn't see his blush. "Well my favorite moment was when you saved me from falling off that building. I thought about it ever since it happened, the fact that you were the only person who wanted to protect me since I came to the city. And for that I thank you Shirou-san." Michiru said with a pure hearted smile, and a small blush. "Heh, I didn't realize I had that spot in your life." Shirou said with a smile, this gave him more hope for future Humans and Beastmen. "But it's true, you and my parents so far have been the only people who truly care about me, and I wish I had the power to repay that with all my heart. And I can't wait for you to meet my parents." Michiru held her hands together with that small blush remaining on her face.

"Michiru, you already have for me." Shirou held out his hand and pat Michiru on her head. "That's why beating Alan was important to me, I would've done it if your blood hadn't turned me back from when..." Shirou slowly came to a halt and took his hand back from on top of her head. "Shirou-san that wasn't your fault, it's okay, you don't have to worry, I know you wouldn't hurt me." Michiru placed her hand on Shirou's shoulder and gave a reassuring smile. Shirou couldn't help but think Michiru was almost like a saint, her smile, her reassurance, her look in the sunlight. All Shirou could do was smile and say. "Thank you, Michiru." "Hey, what are friends for?" Michiru said.

"Here you go, Mr. Ogami." Jin came around and handed Michiru and Shirou their meals, Shirou paid and they began to eat. "Thank you for the meal." They said in unison. Shirou then pulled out his phone for the time, again. '10:52AM' "Is it me or is today slow?" Shirou asked.

.-.

Hey guys back once again to thank you for 550+ reads. Wow thank you so much for the support and it really keeps me motivated to give you more of this story. And I'm also here to say the songs will have something to do with Shirou and Michiru's Japanese voice actors. Both songs by Hosoya Yoshimasa (Shirou) and  Sumire Morohoshi (Michiru). And one more thing, this friggin OST from the Anime, man it's so relaxing and I love writing these chapters while it plays in the background. Not my video.