Chapter 7, A welcome surprise about his feelings

Hey guys back at it, now let's go.

.-.

After Shirou and Michiru had their food from the restaurant Jin worked at, Shirou took a look at his phone. '1:24' "This day really is taking forever." Shirou complained. "Yeah no kidding, I feel like it's been years since the day started." Michiru agreed. "Michiru?" "Yes Shirou-san?" "You know the celebration at the end of the week?" Shirou was getting nervous.

"Yeah, wait don't tell me that you not gonna sing. Please don't go back on your word." Michiru was quick to assume scared that Shirou would go back on his word. "Michiru calm down I will sing at the celebration. But that's not what I was going to talk about." Shirou started to blush, he felt his cheeks burn, his heart started racing, and Michiru couldn't see it his hand was shaking. "I was gonna ask if you...wanted to go to the celebration with me." "Michiru was getting nervous real quick. "You mean, like a, like a date?" She started to blush, and her heart was racing.

Just then everyone's favorite Mink showed up. "Oh Tanuki-chan long time no see." Marie said in her laid back tone. "Oh the Mink-" "It's Mink oh I see you've been getting better at naming me my species." Which was true Michiru has been saying Mink more than Weasel as of late. Then her hustle came in. "Anyway Tanuki-chan I hear that you have a baseball game later. This games reward is a money prize." "Don't even think about it Itami." Shirou said sternly. "Hey I've always helped you out." "Yeah but it gets us in more trouble I still remember what happened in Rabbit Town." Michiru said. "That was not my fault, you should've known better." she shot back.

"No means no Itami." Shirou cut in. Marie seen the look on his face and decided to go with it. "Aw fine." She said, out of annoyance. "But you won't stop me from betting big on you." "Do what you want, but if there is a money prize it'll be used for something else." Michiru said. "Well then I guess our little chat is over, see ya." Marie waved. "Wait is that really all she came to us for?" Shirou questioned. "Yeah she does that sometimes."

"Anyway, Michiru about what I asked before. It doesn't have to be like that." "Uh right, uh, let me think." Michiru not only thought about the question, but also thought of what else could happen as a result. After a pretty long time of thinking Michiru came to a conclusion. "Yes Shirou-san, I will go to the celebration with you." Michiru's hand was sweating from her nerves, and later calmed down when she heard Shirou. "Thank you, Michiru for accepting my invitation." "What are friends for, right?" "Uh right." Michiru was left pretty dulled by the friends remark.

'Ogami, you make your move at the celebration.' Shirou started thinking to himself with determination. 'She'll see not only can you sing, but that you're the best damn one there.'

'Michiru if what he said was a confession you better not mess this up, or it could even ruin your friendship.' Michiru felt many negative emotions that could come from this dance alone, but she wasn't going to give up. 'As long as I'm with you, Shirou-san, I feel like I can take on the world.'

.-.

Hey guys sorry if this chapter took longer than usual to go up I was having technical issues, and sorry if this chapter took a different approach than the others, I really wasn't in my element with this one. But thank you for being patient, and I'll see you in the chapter. Thank you guys 750+ reads, I am really grateful for this thank you so much.