Chapter 12, Obvious actions

Back at it with another chapter, now let's go.

.-.

Michiru, with eyes half open reached for her phone to see if anything had happened while she was napping, so far nothing. Shirou then walked in. "Evening." He said. "Hi." Michiru almost whispered. She noticed that Shirou was blushing as he sat in the edge of the bed. "Shirou-san?" "Michiru, I... I have something to tell you." "What's wrong?" "I... I, love you, I haven't told you because I was scared that it would ruin our friendship." "Shirou-san..." "So far you've been the one that cared most, I want to protect that, now and forever." "I love you too, Shirou-san. I want to be with you forever and always." Michiru was happy finally able to be with him, without any restrictions.

Michiru and Shirou were now super close to each other her back against the bed and Shirou hovering over her. "Michiru, would you like to run away together?" Shirou held out his hand in front of her. She wanted to take it right away, but that would ruin the mood. "Shirou-san, I want to run away with you." She slowly took his hand. Shirou started leaning in like he was about to kiss her, she was ready, she'd wanted this. Then Michiru heard knocking on the door.

"Michiru!" She woke up, and heard Melissa calling her name. "Dinners ready!" Melissa continued. "I'll be there soon!" Michiru called back. Her heart was absolutely pounding. "Oh, just a dream, a great one at that." She said to herself. She got up and opened her door, than ran into Shirou. "Good nap?" he asked, Michiru started blushing, her heart was pounding so hard she felt it in the back of her throat, and her hand started to sweat. "Michiru?" "Huh? Oh, yeah I just had an interesting dream. That's all." She was rubbing then back of her head.

She checked the time. '7:20PM.' She and Shirou then made their way to the table to eat. "Michiru, I bet Shirou's shirt feel really comfortable to sleep in." Michiru still blushing from when she ran into Shirou was blushing even harder. Who knew that was even possible. "Yeah, the material is surprisingly soft, and snug." Michiru said, then Shirou spoke. "I maybe old, but I still have preferences." "Pretty good one at that." Shirou felt good about himself for his tastes in clothes. Or at least what it's made out of.

"So do you two have any plans for tomorrow?" Gem asked. "Not in particular. I do have to meet with Mayor Rose though." Shirou said. "Well after your meeting, I hear the beach is great this time of year, it'd be a shame if you didn't go." "The beach sounds like so much fun, Shirou-san can we go after?" Michiru asked. "Why do you want me to go? I'm pretty sure 19 makes you an adult." "But it's more fun with you around." Michiru pouted. "Alright, just please don't wear anything too revealing." Shirou wanted to get that across, especially since his whole 'Kill La Kill' fiasco. "Okay." Michiru held out her hand. "It's a deal." Shirou then shook her hand.

The residents of Beast Co-Op continued to eat, Melissa asked them some preparation questions about the celebration. "What do you two plan to wear at the celebration?" "I have this very pretty dress already picked out thanks to Nazuna." Michiru really liked this dress from the sound of it. "I have a suit in my room." Shirou said nonchalantly. "Is it possible to see the dress, Michiru, I bet you look really cute in it?" Melissa asked with a bit of excitement. "Not right now, maybe tomorrow while Shirou's meeting with Mayor Rose." "Sounds good to me."

Shirou finished his plate first, "Thank you for the meal." he said. He put the plate in the sink, washed it really quick, then made his way to his room. Now in his room he went into his closet and pulled out a white T-shirt with shorts he hadn't seen before. He seen a note on it. 'Just in case - Gem.' At first he was puzzled, then he realized that Gem and Melissa might've planned for the two to go to the beach anyway. 'Crafty ones you two are.' he thought, as he smiled knowing he didn't have too much hassle with those two around. Especially since they probably recognized how Shirou felt around Michiru. 'Real crafty.' With that he decided to check in early and go to bed.

During Shirou's little exploring in his room, Michiru, Melissa, and Gem had finished around the same time. "Michiru, Gem and I may or may not have planned about the beach ahead of time, and got you two outfits, and there may or may not be new clothes in your closet right now." Michiru started going a bit faster to quickly see what was picked out for her. She went into her room and found a white button up, a maroon cloth to go around her torso, and a pair of shorts. At first she was taken back by how the outfit was, but quickly was able to give it a try. Tomorrow.

She got onto her bed and took out the head phones Nazuna gave her and used her phone to listen to the Anima-City radio. they had interesting songs. The first and one she decided on was Night Running, she was excited then heard it was the one Nazuna sung.

She didn't think it was bad, but she liked the smooth, soft beat of the original more than the more rock style Nazuna had sung. She went with it. As she started to lay on her back, she was listening to the song.

Totsuzen ni Up side Down
Sekai wa kawari dasu
Inori mo todokanai
Boku ga kawari dasu

Imi o motomete hashiri tsuzukete
Jibun ga dare ka wakaranaku naru
Naki-sōdakedo maketakunaikara

Oshiete
Yoru ni haseru kono yurameki to
Omoinomama ni tobimawatte
Motto jiyū ni kakete ikou yo
Hoshi o miagete sa

With those last few words, Michiru found herself asleep once again.

.-.

Well, that's another chapter done, just so you guys know I actually really like Nazuna's version of Night Running. That's it. See you in the next chapter. Weird thing is that I actually don't come up with a title for the chapters until they're finished. That's just a little writing fact about me.