Chapter 3, Awkward sleepover

So this chapter is to me at least a bit weird and not really in my element so it's understandable if you guys don't really agree with it as much as the last 2 chapters. And if you notice it's significantly longer than what I'm used to. Still hope you enjoy it.

.-.

After a few more minutes in the small house Shirou and Michiru called it a day and went back to Beast Co Op. "So when do your parents plan to get here?" Shirou asked. "They said it should take about two or three days, and they don't just plan to visit they plan on officially moving here." Michiru explained. "Wait seriously?, interesting, they would be the first humans to officially be citizens of Anima-City."

Michiru and Shirou arrive at Beast Co Op. "Oh where were you two all day?" Melissa was now starting to cook dinner. They had been out since about 10:00AM. Michiru and Shirou were out for a while. Shirou checked his phone for the time. '6:38PM', "Woah we were out for a long time." Michiru was surprised at how long they were gone for. "So did you hear about the celebration?" Melissa asked. "Celebration?" Both Shirou and Michiru said in unison. "Yeah, Nazuna was going to have a celebration for the Humans finally being able to live in Anima-City." "Well then you'd think the Mayor would at least let you know Shirou-san." Michiru remarked on how Shirou didn't even know. "W-w-well.. Nazuna is your friend how come you didn't know?" Shirou shot back. This left Michiru a little down. "Nazuna and I are kinda not friends at the moment." Michiru said rather sadly. "Oh...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-" "It's fine, really." Michiru cut off Shirou. "Well whatever happened I'm pretty sure a big bowl of curry will take your mind off it." Melissa intervened.

After Michiru was done eating her curry she wanted to quickly go into her room, with a quick "Thank you for the meal." She went off Shirou following shortly after with his "Thank you for the meal." Michiru now in her room was on her bed with her head down and a sad face. Shirou knocked on her door. "Come in." She semi shouted. With the door opening she heard Shirou. "Hey Michiru, are you doing okay?" Shirou was very concerned for Michiru's emotional state. He went and sat on her bed with her. "Listen I'm sorry that I brought up Nazuna, it was real shitty of me, and I didn't know." "Shirou-san I said it was fi-" "But was it really?" Shirou cut off. "I want you to know if you need anything, a hand to lean on, a shoulder to cry on, I'll be there." Michiru let some tears leak down her face letting her emotions get the better of her. "Promise? Promise not tell Melissa, or Gem, or Nazuna?" "I swear." "Okay, so a few weeks ago I started talking to Nazuna on a topic that apparently was too touchy for Ms. Idol Wolf to talk about." Michiru said rather rudely when she got to the 'Ms. Idol Wolf' part. "I wanted her to properly apologize for how she treated me before the Nirivasyl Syndrome incident. Apparently she's way to busy to even say sorry to her best friend who supported her before her popularity." Shirou hardly knew how friendships worked since his time 1000 years ago, apparently to him they're so complicated now. "Although I can't properly help you I can still keep you company if you want, especially since I'm doing a better job at being your friend, than your best friend apparently." Shirou chuckled at that last statement.

"Well since you've vented your problems out to me, maybe you can talk to her at the celebration Gem told me it was at the end of the week. And today is Tuesday so that gives you time to figure out how to approach the situation." And with that Shirou's little therapy session ends. "Thank you so much Shirou-san. I really needed to tell someone, and I'm glad it was you." Michiru felt reassured, knowing that Shirou will be there when Nazuna won't be. "Well now, I hope that you have a goodnight sleep." Shirou started making his way towards the door, just as his hand landed on the knob. "Shirou-san wait!" Michiru shouted which was weird because she'd never really shout unless it was important. "What do you need?" Shirou was concerned for her sudden raise in volume. "Uhh....could you please sleep in my bed with me...just for tonight, and could you be in your wolf form?" Michiru had a heavy and dark blush on her face luckily her fur obscured it more than Shirou's blush could be. "Eh, why my wolf form?" "Because it looked fluffy." Michiru was nervous and her heart was racing expecting a rejection from him.

"Okay." Shirou was very hesitant about the situation. He went into his wolf form and sat on the edge of her bed. "So how do you want to do this?" Shirou wanted to make it normal and not awkward for Michiru. "I was thinking you go on this side and I'd be on the other side and we'd be in like a 'hugging' position?" The way of explaining it to Shirou really amped up Michiru's anxiety and nerves. "Uh..hmm.. Okay I'll do that. If it makes you comfortable being in that position, I'll go along." With that said Shirou went into his position, but as he was getting comfortable, he and Michiru heard a giant rip. Apparently his clothes can handle taking bad guys but not finding the right sleeping position. "Oh no, I'm sorry I'll go find a ne-" "No it's fine. Everything's fine." Michiru's heart was beating faster than ever before she then got into her position and it was to the point where she could feel Shirou's chest fluff on her face, it was really soft, softer than her pillow and could almost fall asleep instantly. "Uh...right uh goodnight Shirou-san." Michiru said with a smile. "Right, I hope you have a good night to." Michiru could feel Shirou's heart beat, it was fast as if he were in a life or death situation. "Shirou-san it's okay, you don't have to be nervous about this. It's just us, two friends right?" Michiru wanted to reassure Shirou so he can have a pleasant dream and no nightmares. "Yeah, just two friends." Shirou started to relax, his heartbeat became more steady. With that Shirou drifted off to sleep. Michiru taking a little longer but the sound of Shirou's heart lulled her to sleep. 'Please don't leave me, like everyone else Michiru.' was the last thing Shirou thought before finally entering his dreams. Or he thought they were.

.-.

So as of writing this chapter I got 80+ reads on the Wattpad version of the story thank you so much guys I hope this chapter gets me past 100.