Chapter 3- Ivan's Little Secret

***Gajeel's p.o.v***

"Ivan's little secret? Gajeel, what are you playing at?" Master Makarov shouts at me.

"Secret? Like a weapon?" Laxus questions.

"Yeah. You could say that," I responded.

They both stared at me intensely waiting for me to continue.

"That weapon is a person. Have you noticed their reserve member?" I asked them.

"The one in the hood?" Laxus questions.

"So they're Ivan's secret weapon?" Master Makarov asks.

"Yeah, and that weapon has a name. Her name is Maylene Dreyar. Your granddaughter and your sister," I responded.

Laxus and Master gasped taken aback in shock.

"What? What are you talking about Gajeel?" Master asks in shock.

"Believe what you will, but the facts are still there. She's your granddaughter and your sister whether you like it or not," I responded seriously.

"How can you be sure?" Laxus asks.

"I could smell it off of her when we first met. She smelled like you, Master, and Ivan, and it was obvious too. When I asked Ivan about it, he confirmed my suspicions by telling me it was his daughter, before asking me to train her," I explained.

"Train her?" Master questions.

"Yeah, she's an ice dragon slayer. Second generation, just like you," I said motioning to Laxus.

"She had trouble controlling her magic at first. So Ivan asked me to train her to help her control her magic, alongside spying on you," I explained.

"Hmm, we will need to take extra precautions to be able to defeat her..." Master Makarov mutters.

"No. You don't understand. We don't need to defeat her. We need to rescue her," I said sternly.

"Rescue her?" Master questions.

"Yeah, aside from her training, she's been abused and used as a slave by her father. When I first met her, she was literally afraid of everything. The kid was only five at the time. She was too terrified to do anything on her own for fear of being punished. She would constantly be trembling as she quickly obeyed any orders she was given. Not to mention the cuts and bruises she constantly had with it. She was too timid to do anything on her own, let alone be herself. It took me a whole month just to get her to talk to me. I tried my hardest to undo Ivan's damage and it wasn't easy, it still isn't. I got her to finally be comfortable around me but that's it. I told her about me being a double agent for Fairytail to make her feel safer around me although that didn't really work. Ivan's been telling her that Fairytail's full of people worse than him, and how you two are especially abusive. I told her the truth about our guild to let her know about how nice it was compared to the hell she was living in. I even told her the truth about you two, so she would know that not all of her family was like Ivan. She's been living in fear her whole life. That's why I promised her I would take her home to Fairytail and set her free, but that was seven years ago. Seven years I left her there and seven years she's been stuck with him. The kid was five when I left her. Now she's twelve. I made her wait seven extra years she didn't have to wait. I'm not making her wait anymore," I announced seriously to the two.

***Laxus's p.o.v***

"Hmm, thank you for telling us Gajeel. We will do our best to bring young Maylene home," Gramps says softly.

I glanced up at the sky in thought. 'A little sister?' I pondered.

***Maylene's p.o.v***

I rushed over hearing Flare's screams and stepped in front of my father as he attempts to hit Flare again. He instead hits me, sending me straight to the floor.

Flare looks over in surprise as I get up to face my father.

My father stands up straight and commands, "Flare get up and go to your room. We're done here." My father doesn't take his eyes off me as he says this, as Flare gets up and leaves.

I mentally sighed, knowing I stopped Flare's beating, but tremble knowing what was about to happen next.

My father takes out his whip as he steps towards me in anger. "You dare stop me! You dare to disappoint me with your self-righteous acts! Fine then, I'll give you your reward," He says as he looms over me.

I screamed at the first hit of the whip cracking against my skin.

A/N: Laxus and Makarov have found out the truth, but what are going to do about it? Stay tuned to find out! Don't forget to Vote, Comment and enjoy your day everyday!