Chapter 16.5- Christmas Special

A/N: Happy Holiday's everyone! I hope you enjoy this bonus holiday special!

***Third-person p.o.v***

It was a beautiful winters day in Magnolia and the town was just bustling with festivity. The members of the Fairytail guild were up and at em as they all worked hard putting up lights around the guildhall.

Maylene however was sitting at a table in the middle of the guildhall watching everyone work with a seemingly confused expression on her face.

"Hey Maylene," Happy announces flying down and landing on her lap.

"Oh hey Happy," Maylene answers seemingly distracted.

"Something wrong Maylene?" Happy asks, noticing she seemed a bit distracted today.

"No, but what's with all the lights? I saw them everywhere around town too," Maylene asks.

Before Happy could answer however another person beat him to it.

"It's all for Christmas."

Looking up to see the owner of the voice, Maylene gasped in surprise when she saw, "Laxus!"

"What's Christmas?" Maylene asked him.

The entire guild froze.

"You don't know what Christmas is?" Natsu shouted in shock.

Maylene shook her head.

Laxus growled, "That dead beat of a father I outta-"

Laxus stopped noticing Maylene's fear filled glance.

Laxus took a deep breath before he sat next to Maylene.

"Christmas is a holiday to spend with family and friends and the people who love you," Laxus explains.

"Yeah, we decorate Christmas trees and our houses with lights and decorations to make everything look pretty for the holidays," Happy exclaimed.

"And at the end of the night we put presents for our friends and family under the Christmas trees so that on Christmas morning we can open presents," Mira explained.

"Don't forget about Santa Clause too!" Asuka exclaims.

"Of course not dear," Bisca replied.

"Wow! It's sounds like a lot of fun!" Maylene exclaimed happily.

"Well, would you like to help decorate?" Levy asked.

"Yeah!" Maylene exclaimed as she jumped up to help.

***Timeskip***   ***Maylene's p.o.v***

"There all done!" Lucy exclaimed as we all glanced at the beautifully decorated guildhall.

"Wow," I muttered in awe.

"Well, it's almost done," Mira comments.

"There's only one thing left," Erza comments.

"What is it?" Wendy asked.

"We need a small layer of snow on everything to make the place look even more wintery," Lisanna answers.

"Oh I know! Why don't you do it Maylene!" Levy exclaimed.

I widened my eyes. "Me?" I questioned.

"Yeah, just shoot up a bit of ice and let it coat all the decorations. We always do it; it makes everything look so pretty!" Levy explained.

I looked up at the ceiling and back to the others unsure.

"I-I don't know guys. I don't think that's a good idea," I muttered.