Chapter 41 - Winter Eclipse

***Sting's p.o.v***

"I don't want anyone going out on missions alone got it!" I yelled over my guild.

"Rogue, have you made contact with all our guild members out on missions?" I asked him.

"Yes, they've all been warned, and we've sent small groups to back up those on solo missions," Rogue answered.

"Good, we need to be ready in case they attack someone from our guild next," I muttered.

"What do they hope to gain from this," Yukino questioned sadly.

"Who knows, but whatever it is it isn't good," Lector commented.

"They already hurt Lyon, Eve, and Gray. What if they hurt someone from our guild next?" Frosch asked worried.

Rouge picked up Frosch and hugged him close to his chest.

"Don't worry Frosch we won't let anything happen to our guild," Rouge reassured.

"Or the other guilds either. Not if we can help it," I agreed.

Suddenly there was a loud rumbling as the entire guild shook.

"Is everyone all right? Yukino asked when it stopped.

The guild nodded.

"What was that?" Rogue asked.

"No idea," I muttered in reply.

"Master!" Someone yelled bursting through the door.

"There's been an explosion downtown! Thieves are attacking the downtown magic shop!" Dobengal yelled.

"Do you think-?" Orga started.

"Only one way to find out," I growled.

"Let's move out!" I yelled.

"No one messes with my town," I growled as we moved out.

***Timeskip***

A sword of ice pointed down at the cowering shopkeeper as it's wielder grinned.

"I suppose I should thank you for bestowing upon us the object we needed free of charge," the man spoke with a sly smile.

"So don't worry, I'll give you a swift end," he spoke as he raised his sword.

"Not happening! White Dragon's Claw!" I yelled, zooming in, and clawing back the ice sword.

The big, tall, white haired, bearded buff man widened his eyes in surprise before it quickly changed to a wicked grin at the challenge.

I slid in front of the Shopkeeper protectively as I stood in front of the man and his subordinates.

"I'll transport you somewhere safe," Minerva said to the shopkeeper before transporting him away with her territory magic.

"The infamous Sabertooth. I was wondering how much of a ruckus we had to make before we would catch your attention. I was starting to wonder if you were going to let us do what we pleased, or we're you afraid of us?" The man grinned.

"Like hell, we don't even know who you are," I growled.

The man smiled as he closed his eyes. "True, but I guarantee Lyon, Eve, and Gray are afraid of us, if they even survived," the man grinned wickedly.

"That was you!?" I raged.

"You bastard," Rouge growled.

"What did they ever do to you?" Yukino yelled.