Chapter Thirty: An Education

Start from the beginning

Malik arched his brows. "I'm aware you're not my clone."

He shook his head. "My body is on the skinny side."

"Damn. I thought there was Hulk under there."

"Malik..."

He stifled a growl, loving the pleading version of his name, yet something must've crossed his face because Noah blushed and slid the front zipper of his sweater down to his navel.

Malik's fingers on Noah's waist tightened. "You don't have to do this."

God help me, Malik prayed, I haven't gotten laid in weeks and I'm going to ruin the moment.

Noah stood and stripped to his waist. He had faint muscles splayed on his arms, his stomach flat and his shoulders broad. There were specks of gold hair fanning his chest and arms that he crossed and uncrossed. His nipples were a dark shade of pink.

Malik pressed their lips together, enough to re-ignite the heat between them. "You're beautiful."

Noah gasped, a sharp intake of breath, as the towel dropped between their feet. Malik stood fully erect.

"Wow," Noah breathed. "I saw you in tight sweats before but...is there going to be a lot of blood?"

Malik frowned. "Say what?"

"W-when you're inside me."

"You think sex is limited to anal?"

Noah squirmed. "I want you to have proper sex with me. "

"Hmm," Malik traced the beauty marks on his collarbones, then rubbed his thumb over one rosy nipple. His fingertips grazed his back and continued to glide further until he cupped his—

"Please," he begged, fumbling with the zip of his fly.

He wanted him comfortable to take some of the stress off. "Lie on your back."

Noah muttered and scrambled on the bed, taking his socks off and unzipped his fly.

"Allow me," Malik peeled the pants off, tossing them on the ground. "You're gorgeous everywhere," there were more beauty marks scattered against his inner thigh. "Do you trust me?"

Noah was blushing and staring at Malik's cock. "Yes."

"I need to trust you too,'' Malik crawled above his lover's, his cock brushed against Noah's stomach and he cried out. "If something doesn't feel good you tell me, yeah?"

"Yes," his chest was rising and falling at rapid speed.

"I'm going to kiss you. Just not on your mouth."

Malik straddled his lover and dove for his chest, swirled his tongue around each nipple, bit them, licked and blew air to make Noah's entire body dance. He felt Noah's fingers pressing on his shoulders as he continued the sweet torment, building the anticipation to both heighten and delay his climax. He spread his thighs further, partially to avoid getting socked in the eye with a knee, and wrapped his mouth around the tip of Noah's dick. His hips jerk erratically in response.

"Tell me what you want," Malik touched a pulse point buried under Noah's pubic hair. It was beating like a second heart.

Noah emitted a noise halfway between a whine and a groan.

There could be no mistakes. He couldn't risk it besides, he wanted to talk dirty. "Do you want to come?" he gave Noah's cock a brief stroke.

"Ah. Y-yes."

Another stroke. "How?"

"I. Ah," he sought Malik's hand and squeezed it. "I want you to do it."

"How, habiby?"

"I don't care," sweat was breaking onto his alabaster skin. "Please do something. Ahh..."

Malik didn't need telling twice and took all of him in his mouth until he hit the back of his throat. He moved to the music of Noah's moans, one hand pinning his thighs apart the other stroking him until Noah's breath went ragged.

"Mah...Malik," his voice had gone high, a warning he was at his limit.

From his semi-kneeling position their eyes met. Noah's eyes had gone dark, an ocean right before a storm then they fluttered. His hands grabbed fistfuls of the sheets, body writhing as he threw his head to the side, arched his back to lift momentarily off the mattress, and cried out. Hot creamy liquid pooled in Malik's mouth, he swallowed, teased with his teeth, milked, and drank his lover's nectar as he came in torrents.

Malik let go of the tender organ. Noah's hair had gone wild, bits were fanned out on the pillow while other strands stuck to his forehead. His eyes were glazed over and he was undone, vulnerable. He'd offered himself bare, made himself vulnerable tonight for Malik.

"Are you okay?"

Noah swallowed. "You."

Malik lay next to him. "What about me?"

"Can I touch you?" he whispered.

It was Malik's turn to groan as Noah's fingers closed around his neglected cock.

"Show me what to," Noah said licking circles on Malik's shoulder. "I want to please you too."

Malik wrapped his hand around his. "We'll do it together. Come here."

Their mouths sought one another. Noah touched him with infinite gentleness and Malik pulled him to his side until he was able to cup and pinch his asscheeks. Noah yelped and stroked Malik faster. That was all it took for Malik to let go. His nerve endings exploded and the universe bent and there were no more exams or murders or deaths. There were no more inhibitions and he was mighty and weak at the same instant.

When he is spilled over Noah's fingers, he crushed them together in a tight embrace. He'd held Noah before, comforted him, but this was the beginning of a whole new world.