223. Yandere Mileena x Lucky Male Reader

Depuis le début

*****

(Y/N): W-what? I mean, yeah sure Mr

(Y/N): W-what? I mean, yeah sure Mr. Raiden I will go with you to other realm called Outworld to investigate dark presences you felt as God of Thunder and protector of my realm. No problem, buy why no pizza tonight?

Raiden: It's not a joke, young (L/N). I'm not a good mentor, and I don't had anyone who will join me on this right now, and believe that it is urgent. Fate of your world is now in your hands.

(Y/N): Great references by the way... Sigh. I will say yes for you to just let me go, because how you-

   In flash both of them teleported? Moved? Appeared in Outworld. (Y/N) blinked several times, and screamed catching with both hands clothes of Raiden who sighed.

Raiden: Get a grip (Y/N), you are with me and no one will try to challenge us here... We are in the presence of a friendly faction, don't worry.

(Y/N): Fuck. I watched and played so many games, but this... My God. I could use this for other things!

Li Mei: Lord Raiden! I wasn't expecting to see you here this early, we are still trying to gain alliance with Shokans. It's not that easy, you know? I don't even know which hand to shake after this.

Raiden: I'm happy to see you in good health Li Mei. I and (Y/N) just come here to investigate some... Fluctuations I felt coming from Outworld.

(Y/N): Nice to meet you! I'm (Y/N) (L/N), and every Friday I deliver Mr. Raiden his three boxes of pepperoni pizza with one salad.

   Li Mei looked at the young human not knowing anything about food he was referring to, but shook his hand in greeting. He is with Lord Raiden. He needs to be strong to come here, probably new champion of Earthrealm. Interesting (H/C) hair and futuristic style of clothing.

Li Mei: As you heard I'm Li Mei, leader of my faction in Outworld, we try to bring order in these lands. Can I have a moment with Lord Raiden?

   Li Mei and Raiden moved away from (Y/N) who walked towards some short of shop wanting to see what they could sell inside.

Li Mei:
Is that new Earthrealm champion? I could use some help there, for future alliance of course...

Raiden: (Y/N)? Hmmm...

   Both of them heard a loud nasty voice cursing at someone. Then there was a loud crashing sound, and then from the depths of the shop flew out (Y/N). He landed at their feet, and quickly got up smiling. Raiden sighed covering his left side of face with hand, while Li Mei looked at human with questions growing in her head.

(Y/N): It's okay! Miss luck is still with me, this alligator tried to eat my hand!

Reptile: Sssstupid human.

   Mileena had one job, one objective and one desire in her new life. Young woman wasn't sure if she was close of clone or clone of Kitana, but in the end it doesn't bothered her. Her father needed time to acknowledge his enemies and Outworld of his return for the throne, and ordered Mileena to prepare everything. Her objective on the other hand was to visit... Visit her dear old friend D'vorah, and repay her for death of... Past Mileena, and her teddy bear. Lastly, but also very important was her hearth and mind desire, something personal.

   She needed an alpha male. Mileena would be better than weak Kitana, and just like her father she would claim her husband. Just like papa and mother Sindel. She knew that her father would be pleased by such show of her power by making a strong male kneel to her. Young woman giggled cutely with purple veil covering the lower part of her face. She wasn't ashamed of her Tarkatan blood, and would make sure that... Her future husband will cherish this part of her anatomy.

   Yes, she would be very possessive and territorial with anyone who would be worth being claimed by her. No one will stay in my way this time. Shang Tsung and Shao Kahn were still on the island wanting to recover more fallen one's while Mileena was tasked to scout a new faction that appeared after Kronika fall.

   Her eyes widened seeing that her beloved father enemy – Raiden was already present in Outworld. She growled lightly still hidden in shadows of some bitch faction camp. Mileena then saw something interesting. Human appeared after being kicked out from Reptile shop. Old empress of this realm saw that the leader of this faction had heated conversation with God of Thunder who sighed after and told something younger human.

Mileena: Father would love to hear about his new champion... Oh, are they going to fight? Sparing...

   Clone of clone of Kitana was right. She saw that this human was put off by this, but after some seconds of silence prepared for his fight against Li Mei. Mileena moved closer towards them hearing Raiden shout 'Fight!' wanting to see more of this new champion from Earthrealm.

   She really wanted to shout 'Finish her!', but bite her very long tongue knowing that she was still too weak to fight with three of them. Her heart started to beat louder seeing this human knocking out bitchy leader using her own weapon. She wasn't really convinced that it was just a miracle of fate that his hand landed in perfect spot. No, while his moves are for sure clumsy... Someone being a leader of the faction in Outworld would never be defeated by some human without skills.

   Mileena licked her teeth with some red mist covering her eyes. Oh, my... It is really my chance? This early? Her childish mind started creating some... Weird scenarios of future with her and this human as main characters. Someone could call them cute, other very disturbing and another would just feel bad for his fellow man.

   This moment sealed the future of hers future husband. Mileena will conquer him. She will make him submit to her feminine power. He would be her alpha pet with only objective in his life... To please his beloved mistress. She was drooling, and believe that it wasn't pleasant to see... I should try new things, that my... My body before never tried. Yeash, mhmhmha.

    (Y/N) (L/N) was still trying to understand everything that happened. Yesterday he was still just a pizza guy with a bit of luck on his side, and now he was sleeping in the other realm with his new mentor old man Raiden. He was still sore after that sparing with Li Mei, but somehow his luck again helped him, maybe his new mentor was right? Geez, yet I'm not happy after hearing how... How tournaments from past mostly ended.

   He was almost asleep in his tent, but something was off... I should trust this feeling, but why? We are safe there... Mr. Raiden told me that now he wasn't sure if these 'weird fluctuations' come from Outworld or a different realm. It's soo fucked up, eh.

   Young man was lying on his back with closed eyes and never felt a little shift of wind inside his tent... Only two things made him understand why his body refused to sleep. Two Sai's that pierced his hands and tied him to bed.

(Y/N): Fuck, shit shit!

   Blood poured from his wounds, and pain was unbearable for someone who never encountered anything like that. Okay it was fucking mistake coming here! I told him that I'm not! I'm not the perfect person to go with him!

Mileena: Everything is alright sweetie?