Helping some pokemon

Max: give me back my friend, jirachi!! You asshole.
Ash just ignored him. And started to walk away. But may stopped.
May: where do you think your going mister nobo--
Ash: i dont think they are worth abondoning your match diantha and cynthia so you all go ahead, i will come as soon as they are gone..
Cynthia: okay ash take care.
The others except ash left.
Ash: now what were you talking miss not-so-go-coordinator.
Drew: youuuu.....how dare you talk like that to my girlfriend
Ash: ewwww...... what a bad taste you have!!
May: just shut the fuck up... give jirachi to us and then take your ass somewhere else.
Ash: why dont you ask him only. Come on out jirachi...
Ash called out jirachi and told
Ash: jirachi here some people want to talk to yo....
Max: jirachi, dont you remember me, i am max, your friend
Jirachi: i obviously remember you, but your not my friend, my friend max died when he betrayed ash.
Ash tried to go dumb.
Ash: who is this ash? Jirachi??
Jirachi understood that he was trying to act dumb so he played along with it.
Jirachi: he was a friend of some people who betrayed him and wanted him to leave his dream.
Ash: ohh....and if i am not wrong these are those people or i may say...... traitors
Jirachi: correct guess bro.....(giggling)
Ash recalled jirachi and looked at the traitors. Max was on the ground crying with anger while may and bonnie petted him.
May: your gonna pay for this. You vs the 4 of us.
Ash: awww... a bitch gets angry for his asshole brother. How adorable!! Well whatever i accept on one condition.
Bonnie: that is?
Ash: you will not battle me
Bonnie: oh so mr. Unbeatable is scared of me.
Ash: no miss little perverted bitch, i want iris to crush you and your pokemon would not likely be able to battle if they are injured. So who are all coming
Clemont: i will be the referee.
Ash: what else you can do(slowly said sweat dropping)
May: me, drew, gary and calem will crush you!!
Ash: lets see we all will choose one pokemon.
May: this is called to axe your own foot.

They all got behind the pokemon center on the battlefield. Ash got on the left side while the 4 got on the other side.
Clemont: this is an unofficial match between red and may, drew, gary and calem. Plz choose your pokemon
May: go blaziken
Drew: absol come on out
Gary: alakazam stand by for battle
Calem: altaria battle stance.
The traitors revealed their pokemon while ash just laughed at calems phrase
Ash: lets see. come on out glailie
Gary: ha seriously just a fucking head to battle 4 pokemon.
Ash: we ll see. Use blizzard.
Glalie fires breathe from its mouth and blizzard blows the pokemon backwards and all pokemon except blaziken got covered in ice.
May: blaziken, use fire spin on your friends.
Blaziken uses fire spin on glalie.
May: you pathetic, i told you to use it on your partners.
Blaziken looking annoyed uses overheat on the others. The other pokemon melt the ice but also burns them.
Ash looking at all of these makes a link to blaziken's mind.
Ash: what happened blaziken? Why are you not fighting.
Blaziken: that voice ash!!
Ash: dont shout just talk to me in here.
Blaziken: I am so happy to see you again ash. May beats me very much and forcefully mega evolves me. And its not only me, same is with dawn's buneary and parchirisu, may's glaceon and gary's umbreon. We all don't to be with them. (She was on the verge of tears)
Ash: dont cry please. Do you want to come with me.
Blaziken: really we can!
Ash: sure! Wait a minute let me connect to the others.
Ash made a connection to the upper said pokemon.
Ash: dont make noise! I am ash.
Buneary: ash i knew it, see how i told you glaceon that it was my pika-
Glaceon: he is mine.
Umbreon: girls dont forget. I am here too. He will be mine.
Parchirisu: stop it you all. So what was that you called us for ash.
Buneary: girls i want to say something. Actually i do not love pikachu.
Ash: then why did you behave like you have a crush on him. Oh no we should finish faster. Blaziken...
Blaziken: guys i told him about our condition. How our trainers beat us. And he is ready to take us all.
All: really!!
Ash: yes, just do as i say.
Ash told him his plan as all of them said okay.
Ash closed the link and the three pokemon launching them towards glalie and were in their mega forms.
As soon as they reached near glalie, ash smirked and ordered
Ash: glalie quick use sheer cold and follow it up with hyper beam.
Glalie did as ordered and all three poke.on were out cold with swirls in their eyes. Ash recalled glalie.
Soon buneary, parchirisu, glaceon and umbreon came out of their pokemon. Blaziken, buneary, parchirisu, glaceon and ash closed their eyes as umbreon used flash. As soon as the traitors were unable to see, the pokemon took their pokeballs from their trainers and smashed them with their moves. And then ran into the forest.
As soon as the traitors opened their eyes, their pokemon were not there and also saw the smashed pokeballs as they started searching where did they go.....

Author's note:
I am sorry to all of you. Its just that i am going through a lot. But dont worry i will continue writing this story and will surely finish it.

One more thing, sorry for all the lagomorphshippers. I have something other planned for buneary.