Second round

Ash: it was a rumour that all evil organizations fought against each other. The truth is that they all joined hands to fight against the world to gain dominance but again i was there so they planned to kill me first and then gain dominance. So they did some search for me and found me. At that time, it had been 6 months after my training at Mt. Silver and i was strong enough to take them all out at once. But i did not wanted to kill anyone and i decided to give them to the police but

Flashback 3 years ago
Ash has just finished knocking out the grunts and had left sleeping gas in the room where all the leaders are hiding.
Ash: now what should i do to them. I cannot kill them. Maybe i can give them to the police. (Calling the police)
But before the phone was received, it started floating in air and then a blinding light surrounded ash.
Ash: arceus what can i do for you? (Politely)
Arceus: you dont need to do anything my child. I am here to take them all with me.
Ash: are you sure, after awaking, if they find out that they are in hell, they would try to conquer the hell too.(sarcastically)
Arceus: (giggling) but dont worry, i am just here to do one thing, can you call out mewtwo.
Ash: okay (taking a pokeball from his belt) come on out mewtwo.
Mewtwo came out of its pokeball and seeing arceus bowed down in respect.
Mewtwo: my regards lady arceus, how may i help you?
Arceus: mewtwo i want you to bring all the grunts and members of all these organizations to the room where their leaders are and delete their pokemon's memories.
Mewtwo: sure mam, i would not let you down.
Saying this mewtwo teleported elsewhere.

Time skip 5 mins.
Mewtwo teleported back in front of ash and arceus.
Mewtwo: your order has been completed my lady. Whats your next order?
Arceus: you can rest now mewtwo, its been tiring after all to teleport that many people.
As mewtwo walked away and ash and arceus walked into the room.
Ash: what are you gonna do with them arceus?
Arceus: oh you will see once they all wake up
After 2 hrs of waiting the leaders started to wake up followed by the grunts.
Giovanni: you!!! I will kill you.
He tried to move but couldnt. Then the door opened and arceus came inside.
Ash: my lady they have woke up.
Arceus: thanks ash to keep an eye for them. Now (turning to them) you all have done many misdeeds, thereby i shall use judment on you.
Arceus raised her head and they all vanished into thin air.
Ash: woah! That was some solution. Thanks lady arceus.
Arceus: anything for good people.

Flashback over.

Steven: woah! It means you did it alone.
Ash: yeah.
Lance: than how did the rumour spread.
Ash: we kept some grunts of different parties and used psychic on them so they would say as we tell. And then lit the building.
Lance: now i understand why didnt we find any burnt bodies
Ash:sorry for that (laughing sheepishly)
The rest of the meeting went on smoothly discussing about what to do to the traitors.
As the meeting was about to finish, steven stood up and said
Steven: excuse me everyone, i am sorry diantha, i know this not the time to ask but (getting on his one knee and pulling out a rose, ash clenched his fists under the table but cynthia held his left hand and diantha shook his head no towards ash) will you be my girlfriend....?
Diantha: you are a nice person steven but you see i already love someone else.
Diantha turned towards ash and gave him a kiss on the cheek while cynthia too kissed his cheek on the other side.

Everyone looked surprised.
Steven: you sure are lucky ash. You better take care of them or we all would...
Ash: you bet.

The meeting finished and they all went to have dinner at a restaurant booked by goodshow and had their dinner.

Now ash was walking with diantha and cynthia to drop them at their hotel. Suddenly they both looked at each other and nodded.
Cynthia: ash we want to request you something!
Ash: yeah whatever for my girls.
Diantha: can we sleep with you at the pokemon center.
Ash: sure but why?
Diantha and cynthia: we want to give you our virginity.(embarrassed)
Ash: i would love to. But are you sure, it should be me?
Cynthia: no one would love us like you do....
Ash: okay but what about aria, wont she be alone in a hotel.
Diantha: uhh... she said they and all other girls were having a sleepover so its fine.
Ash: okay then lets go.

Time skip morning 8:15 am
Ash woke up in his bed beside diantha and cynthia who were still sleeping. He gave both of them a kiss one the forehead as they both woke up.
Ash: good morning sleepy head.
They both pout cutely as ash giggled.
Ash: lets go and get fresh, i have the first match today.
Both girls nodded and after half an hour, after having freshed up walked down to have breakfast. After having breakfast, they met up with their other girlfriends and then alain and sawyer as they walked towards the arena for the 2nd round and todays first match. Ash walked into the stadium and hus friends sat in the audience. As soon as ash reached there, he saw a very familiar face and that was of.....

Referee: this will be a one on one match between red satoshi from Mt. Silver and Jeanette fisher from crimson city. The match may now begin. Plz bring your pokemon out.
Ash: as a champion, i may give you an advantage. Go greninja.

Meanwhile
Alain: he is taking this battle seriously.
Iris: what do you mean Alain?
Sawyer: he is using one of his aces.
Serena: yes...it will be over before it starts.

Jeanette: a water type, this will be easy. Go scizor!
A scizor appeared on the battlefield with a key stone neclace.
Jeanette: scizor.... mega evolve.
As his scizor mega evolved.
Referee: battle begin
Ash: you may have the move.
Jeanette: okay! Scizor use x scissors.
Ash: use agility into him with cut.
Greninja ran at high speed to scizor with white needles in its hand. In a blink of an eye, they both crossed each other and stood there then turned towards each other and scizor grinned.
Referee: scizor is unable to battle, greninja wins and red goes on to the next round.
As everyone cheered for him. They both met in the middle of the field.
Jeanette: you are awesome at battling, i will be sure to chher you on.
Ash: thanks (as he turned around to get out of the stadium)
Jeanette: hey red (ash turned around to see her calling him) wanna go on a date with me.
Ash: uhh.... sorry but i am already reserved.
Jeanette: (looking down) aww..we would have been a nice couple. Anyways bye...

Ash walks out of the stadium and saw all his girls glaring towards him.....

To be continued......