Iris vs bonnie

Ash is walking alone to the stadium where iris' match is gonna be held. Suddenly he is tackled to the ground by someone. He turns around to find a girl with brown hair on him.
Ash: cant.... breathe... plz..... get up
??: i am so sorry, its just.... that i was t..too ex..excited (blushing)

excited (blushing)

Ash: its okay. I am sorry but i gotta go.
Ash walks away towards the stadium where iris' match is going to be held. The girl watches with sad eyes as he walked away. Ash entered the stadium and searched for his friends. He saw them at the bottom, closest to the field and thus joined them. After 2 to 3 minutes, bonnie and iris appeared from opposite sides.
Referee: This will be a 3vs3 battle between iris opelucid and bonnie ferrand. You may release your first pokemon.
Bonnie: dedenne come on out.
Iris got visually scared but kept her calm and called
Iris: haxorus lets do this.
Referee: battle begin
Iris: Haxorus make a dragonbreath.
Bonnie: dedenne dodge it.
Iris: now eat it. And follow with dragon claw *thnx ash for this idea*
Haxorus ate the dragonbreath and now looked more stronger and then followed with dragon claw but dedenne having small legs couldnt dodge it and was hit. But what happened, no one could believe. Dedenne was one shot by the dragon claw, that should have been less effective.
Referee: de..dedenne is un...unable to battle, plz send in your next pokemon.
Bonnie: come back you pathetic rat. Go mawile.
Iris: you too haxorus come back, lets do this garchomp
Bonnie and iris recalled dedenne and haxorus as all audience boo-ed at bonnie at what she said.
Referee: begin the match.
Bonnie: start things off with fairy wind.
Iris: garchomp take it to the air.
Mawile fired a fairy wind but garchomp dodged it by taking off to the air.
Bonnie: youuu...mawile use snore.
Iris: dodge then draco meteor.
Mawile sent a smoke towards garchomp but he dodged it and then his glowed orange as he fired a meteor towards mawile which split into 13 different meteors. Mawile dodged 6 to 7 first but was then hit by others as a smoke cloud was on the field. Mawile was seen on the field breathing heavily but not out yet.
Bonnie: lets do this Mawile.... mega evolve (touching her keystone)
Iris: garchomp with the bond between us....mega evolve (touching her keystone)
Both pokemon glowed as they both nega evolved
Bonnie: finish with moonblast
Iris: garchomp hyper beam
As they both attacked, they hit their targets directly causing smoke on the field as both the trainer's heartbeats increased when the smoke cleared they were both standing with cuts and bruises as mawile smirked.
Referee: mawile is unable to battle, trainer send in your last pokemon.
Bonnie: i will kill you. You fuckin' lizard. Come back now. Go audino.
Bonnie sent out audino and soon mega evolved it.
Referee: battle begi-
Referee was cut off as garchomp too fell down and reverted to its normal form.
Referee: garchomp too is unable to battle. Trainer send your bext pokemon
Iris thanked garchomp and returned it.
Iris: lets do this....
As soon as iris said this two green colored creatures came out, one with a blue and one with a red gem. The gym leaders of kalos, diantha and steven and bonnie rembered it.
Referee: you know you cant use two pokemon at the same time.
Iris: who said they are two. Squishy 100% form.
As soon as iris said this many green light came out of nowhere as the two merged into the legendary order pokemon....
Iris: zygarde..... lets finish this with core enforcer
Zygarde used core enforcer and boom
Referee: a..audino is unabke to battle, zy...zygarde wins which means iris moves on to the next round.
Bonnie was crying endlessly and was too shocked to say anything. Iris then left the stadium to meet up with her friends.
She came outside and saw ash and co waiting for her as she ran, grabbed ash's hand and took him to a corner.
Ash: what happened iris?
Iris: thanks ash for zygarde and also.... you said to me that if i win you would do anything i say.
Ash: ohh...yeah i am still on it, ask what you want?
Iris blushed madly as she said
Iris: c...can i st..stay in y...your room tonight
Ash: huh... sure.
Ash smiled as iris blushed even more.
Ash: so head back??
Iris: yes lets go.
Iris turned around and started to walk but ash hold her hand, brought her close to him and quickly kissed her and then ran away leaving a wildly blushing iris there. As soon as she came back to her senses
Iris: Ash you idiot!!
She then ran after him.
Miette: so what did she wanted to talk bout ash?
Ash: ahh...nothing she just asked for her gift.
Serena: ohhh....what did she want?
Ash: just a ni--
He was cut off as iris hold his mouth tightly
Iris: nothing... its a secret.
A loud grumble was heard as ash and korrina both held their stomachs and laughed nervously.
Korrina: i think we should head to have dinner.
Sawyer: oh yeah.... about that... sorry guys but i have a dinner fixed with someone.
Miette: ohhhh.... think my bro got a girl.
Sawyer blushed madly as ash said
Ash: how can we forget about mairin?
As soon as sawyer and alain heard that name they just looked like someone had stabbed then on a healing wound and all except iris and cynthia looked at ash like he said something really bad.
Aria quickly took ash away from them as she said.
Ash: what happened aria?
Aria: ash i forgot to tell you to that name ever again in front of alain and sawyer.
Ash: whom?mairin? Why?
Aria: its because... s..she d..d..died
As she was saying the saying the word, she started crying and ash realized his mistake and quickly ran back to the group but alain and sawyer were nowhere to be seen
Ash: where did alain and sawyer go?
Diantha: they said they wanted some alone time.
Ash: this is my mistake i shouldnt have told that name in front of them.
Aria: its not your mistake ash... you didnt know it in the first place.
Iris: i think we should head to the pokemon center.
Cynthia: your right.
As they all left....

To be continued......