the start of the tournament

It has been 2 weeks since ash came to the indigo league, training and spending time with the girls.

Now, he was walking with Sawyer, Alain and the girls towards the indigo league stadium where goodshow is gonna give the introducing speech to all trainers and after that tournament would start. They were walking as Aria started to sing in a beautiful voice.
"You sing too Well Aria" serena commented.
"Yeah its very beautiful" ash said.
"And melodious too" Diantha said
" 'melodious' oh crap." Ash exclaimed "I am gonna get fucked up!" Fear visible in his voice.
"What happened ash didn't you like it?" Aria asked concerned
"Its not that, can I ask you all for a favor, I need all of your help right now" ash asked
"Uhh...sure ash" alain said
"Okay let's go, plz follow me" ash said.
They walked out of the way and into the forest and after about 5 minutes of walking, they reached deep in the forest where no one can be see or hear them. "Okay we are here. Diantha, cynthia, alain, Sawyer and iris plz bring your strongest pokemon out." They nodded bit confused and he also brought out lucario and ordered him to get ready with Aura spheres in his hands and said the others to get ready too. They seemed a bit confused but did as he said and ash brought out a pokeball and opened it as red light of beam settled on the ground covered in red. As the light settled down, it revealed to be a very angry meloetta.

But she didn't said anything.
"H..hii meloetta" ash said scared.
"You are saying Hii, really after you keep me in that pokeball for about 2 weeks and never open it. Didn't you missed me at all that you didn't remember me. Hun? Ash. Oh yeah whom am I asking this who forgot me because he got girlfriends" meloetta screamed. When saying this, she started to attack him but was held back by the pokemon of his friends who were having a great trouble holding her. "Meloetta I am really sorry, it's just that I was really excited to have girlfriend, so.." "so what you forget about me." Meloetta started having tears in her eyes. As she broke out of the grip of pokemon and start to run. Seeing this ash told his friends to wait for him in the stadium and if he is late then at the pokemon center. As he also ran after meloetta. "I think he will be fine. Right cynthia?" Asked Diantha concerned. "Yeah and also we have questions to ask him" cynthia finished as they walked to the stadium.

With meloetta
She has been walking into the woods for about 10 minutes. As she comes into a clearing, nearby a lake. She sat under a tree.
"Why...why did you it ash? Didn't you know that I liked you too." She murmured.
'Now it's over, I am not gonna give up on ash' she thought.

Suddenly she felt a hand on her head. She turned around to see that ash was looking sadly at her.
"I am sorry meloetta, I should have let you out. But-" he was cut off.
"You don't have to be sorry ash, I know you will have a particular reason for it, it's just that I couldn't control my emotions." Meloetta said.
As she finally, she was hugged by ash and she started blushing.
"A..ash I think you should go to the stadium, don't worry about me I would meet you at the pokemon center." Meloetta said "are you sure, your okay?" Ash asked. "Yeah" she replied. "If you say so" as he started walking towards the stadium. 'Now to take my plan into existence' she started meditating.

Time skip 10 minutes
Ash is walking through the corridor and into the stadium. As soon as he enters, he finds all his friends except Aria who is in the VIP room, on the ground hearing to Charles goodshow. He saw that the torch ritual was already finished and now charles was saying about the rules. "The preliminary rounds will have 2 one on one matches. Everyone will be placed inside a group of 4. The one who wins highest matches goes into the quarter finals in which 3 on 3 would be there. As of now we have 160 trainers from all regions. So after the preliminary results, there will be 40 trainers left and as such it will become 5. Then there will a elimination match between the bottom two trainers of the top 5. And it will become top 4. And then we will have full 6 on 6 matches. Am I understood? But first we will have a friendly match between two random trainer. So let's see." They all see at the board and it reveals two faces, one of a man in a hood, red satoshi and another of a blonde hair girl, cynthia shirona. They both see at each other and smile. "Okay now can red and cynthia come to the battlefield." They both come and stand across each other "red I don't want you to hold back" everyone looks at cynthia confused. They think 'she should be the one holding back' "if you say so, how battle between your garchomp and my garchomp." "Okay, but you know that garchomp is my strongest." As the referee announced "this will be a friendly match between the sinnoh champion cynthia shirona and trainer red satoshi from Mt. Silver." All audience gasped at the trainer and understood why cynthia told that. A man came to the referee and whispered into his ear "sorry it's a match between sinnoh champion cynthia and kanto champion red" cynthia and the girls glared towards him. "The match will be over when one of the trainer's pokemon is unable to battle. Now match begin" "garchomp, battle dance" "let's go garchomp" they both sent out their garchomp. There was not a major difference between them, just that cynthia's garchomp was 1 or 2 inch bigger. "Use crunch" cynthia ordered. "Use substitute, then extreme speed" ash ordered. Cynthia garchomp came close but hit the substitute. But the real garchomp was nowhere. "Use dragon claw and ice beam." Suddenly ash garchomp came behind cynthia's garchomp and did a dragon claw on his, at this he fell down and then ash garchomp threw a ice beam at her garchomp and there was dust  everywhere. When the dust cleared cynthia's garchomp had swirls in its eyes. "Cynthia's garchomp is unable to battle, red wins." And they both returned their garchomp. All audience was shocked. Elesa, lt. Surge and clemont were also shocked still they are electric type gym leaders (sarcasm). But were brought out of their trance by goodshow as he started talking "what a spectacular match, two champions bringing out their strongest pokemon. So don't forget to watch the matches of the tournament to see who becomes the pokemon master." As the audience cheered and soon everybody started to walk out of the stadium. Ash and his friends also walked out. As soon as they walked out a girl with green hair and black dress came running towards ash and tackled him to the ground and nuzzled against him. And all the girls glared towards her. "Mam who are you and why are nuzzling against me?" "Ash! Don't you remember me?" "I am sorry but I didn't recognize you" ash said rubbing the back of his head.
"Maybe you will remember me by my name. I am meloetta....."

To be continued......