Third Round

Reading/thoughts
Speech

With Serena
When I look into my heart, I see only you. If you can look into your heart and only see me, then we should spend the rest of our lives together. So let's marry?

With Lopunny
•You deserve the very best, someone who will back you up without limits, let you grow without borders, and love you without end. Will you let me be the one?

With Shauna
•I love the feeling and the butterflies I get when I see you smiling. I would love to smile for the rest of my life too. So, I say..... lets marry?

With Latias
You are my North, my South, my East and West, the sun of my morning and the night to my day! So will you also become my spouse?

With Iris
In you, my life becomes whole, with you my days become bright. In your hands I would love to lay, this night and for the rest of my life! Will you let me spend my rest of the life with you?

With Meloetta
Are you Google search engine? Because you've got everything I've been searching for in life. But the most important that I got is a wife. Will you marry me?

With Aria
I would love for you to grow old with me! The best is yet to be and it begins from the moment you say yes to my question to marry you.

With Korrina
You are the one I wanted to find, to tell that I need you all my life, from this day on till the rest of my life.

With Miette
I'm so in love with you, Whatever you want to do Is all right with me, 'cause you make me feel so brand new, And I want in life is to spend my life with you.

With Diantha
I would rather spend one lifetime with you - than face all the ages of this world without you.

With Gardevoir
Having you by my side is what completes me, makes me and fulfils me. You complete me. So marry me and complete the circle with me!

Reading the letters, all girls had tears in their eyes as they looked towards Ash who told them to look in the sky where his pidgeot and staraptor were flying holding a banner that read

Because every long lost road, led me to where you are; others who broke my heart, they were like northern stars, guiding me on my way, into your loving arms, this much I know is true. God bless the broken road that led me straight to you. So will you all travel with me to the end of my life together hand in hand?

All girls now cried tears of joy as they all ran towards ash saying "yes.... we will" and jumped on him hugging and kissing him.

After everyone became calm, ash put different colured rings on everyone's fingers and all the girls hugged him and they all left to go back to the pokemon center.

After they left diantha, cynthia and aria in their hotel, the others left to the pokemon center and into their rooms.

The next day
Time: 8:08 a.m.

Ash, Alain and sawyer were eating breakfast in the canteen as serena, iris, shauna, miette and korrina entered the canteen talking to each other still figuring out whether last night was reality or not. But then saw their rings and realized that it was all true.

Alain and sawyer saw the rings in their ring fingers and understood what would have happened last night. Behind them paul came and sat beside ash.

They all smiled at each other and sat to eat too. Soon cynthia, diantha and Aria too reached and miette began to ask sawyer questions about his date.
Miette: so sawyer how was your date? And who was your date? Did you kiss her? Did you decide to date her? Was she beautiful? Was she......
Sawyer: cool down sis, cool down. So for your answers..... yes it was nice, and yes we started dating each other and about the kiss.... well she trued to kiss me but i just got nervous and ruined the moment.....
Miette, shauna and serena facepalmed.
Sawyer: ....which she found quite cute and we started dating each other.
As everyone laughed.
Miette: so who was the girl?
Sawyer: well its.... astrid
Ash: woah.... lucky guy.
Sawyer: look who's talking?
As everyone laughed.
Ash: Alain what about you?
Alain: ohh it was beautiful. Both the date and the girl. Hehee

Some time later, they all together exited the pokemon center to go to the stadium which was the biggest of all the stadiums present there and in the center where all the matches were going to take place.

They reached the stadium and sat in the audience as korrina and cynthua left for their matches.

After 5 minutes, the first match, Korrina vs Clemont started as the referee announced

Referee: this will be a 3 vs 3 battle between the shalour city gym leader, Korrina and lumiose city gym leader, clemont. All of the traner's pokemon's Mega evolution and substitution is allowed. When either side will lose all three of its pokemon, the match will be over. Both sides reveal your first pokemon.
Clemont: magnezone i choose you.
Korrina: lets do this machamp.
Referee: Battle Begin.....
Clemont: lets start this off strong, use flash cannon.
Korrina: use bulk up and follow with dynamic punch.
Magnezone fired the beam towards machamp but machamp used bulk up and thus was hurt less and then used dynamic punch effectively. Magnezone got hurt and korrina ordered for play rough. Following which machamp dealed punches and kicks countlessly as clemont ordered a thunderbolt. Korrina told machamp to move away but it was too late as both of them were too tired. Lastly korrina ordered a force palm as clemont told Magnezone to dodge but it was too tired and thus got hit.

Referee: Magnezone is unable to battle, clemont send out your next pokemon.

Both clemont and korrina recalled their pokemon as korrina thanked him while clemont just said bad words to it. Next clemont sent luxray while korrina sent mienshao.

Clemont: luxray use electric terrain
Korrina: mienshao use aura spere.
Luxray roared as the field had sparks in it. Mienshao sent an aura sphere which directly hit luxray.
Clemont: luxray charge beam and follow with thunderbolt
Korrina: Dodge it and use aura sphere and follow up with karate chop.
Mienshao dodged the charge beam gracefully and executed the moves but was also hit by the thunderbolt and now both pokemon were tired.
Clemont: finish with wild charge.
Luxray ran towards mienshao covered in electricity and everyone expected korrina to order something but she just kept quiet and as luxray came near mienshao korrina smirked
Korrina: Use hyper beam.
Clemont lost his second pokemon.
Referee: luxray is unable to battle, send your last pokemon.
Again both of them recalled their pokemon and sent in their last pokemon.
Clemont: Ampharos lets go.
Korrina: go lucario.
As soon as ampharos came out, everyone gasped seeing him with scars and scratches all over its body and ash clenched his fists.
As soon as they both came out, both mega evolved their pokemon.
Both: ampharos/lucario, dragon pulse.
As soon as both dragon pulses met they tried to overpower each other as lucario's overpowered the other and the dragon pulse hit ampharos and as it was super effective, ampharos was on its knees.
Clemont: get up you fuckin' pokemon
Korrina: how dare you to talk to him like that.
Clemont: its my pokemon, i do whatever i like with him.
Korrina: i am sorry ampharos, lucario finish with aura sphere.
As soon as the aura sphere hit ampharos, it turned back to its original form.
Referee: ampharos is unable to battle so the winner of the match is Gym leader Korrina.
Clemont beat ampharos with his leg before trying to recall him but ampharos took its pokeball and smashed it and ran away behind korrina. Clemont started to move towards it but was stopped by the announcer.

Meanwhile ash nods towards diantha as she moves towards the announcer.
Diantha: i have an announcement to make. Mr. Clemont i, the champion of kalos, hereby rip you off of you title of a gym leader for abusing pokemon.

Clemont clenched his fists and ran away from the stadium.

To be continued.......