The True Reason

Hey guys, its pokelover here. So guys first of all, i am sorry for not updating the story sooner, but ya know i am having some health problems and my family doesnt allow me to take the phone for more than 20 minutes, so i am just trying to write and publish as soon as possible. So again i am sorry.

Pokemon center
Ash and the girls came back to the pokemon center and had dinner, none of them saying a word, also worried for sawyer and alain. After having dinner, ash messaged them both to meet him in his room.
Ash: i have messaged both of them to meet us in my room.... but i still want to know how did this happen? (Last thing he muttered under his breath)

After dinner(ash's room)
Ash and the girls are sitting in his room and it is pin drop silence as there was a knock on the door. Cynthia being the closest to the door opened it and saw alain and sawyer with sad looks on their faces. Ash invited them in and they took a sit opposite ash
Ash: alain...sawyer.... i am really sorry i didnt mean to say that.... i didnt know what happened to her.
Alain: its okay ash, i know you did not do it purposefully
Sawyer: he's right ash, if you had just known then you wouldnt have taken her name
Ash: i am sorry again but if you dont mind i would like to know what happened to her..... only if you want to you know it would be help you
Aria: brother i think ash is right, you know you have never told anyone.
Miette: and you would feel easy by sharing it.
Sawyer: right.... so it happenned when-

Flashback
It has been few months since the kalos crisis, and things are going nice now. Sawyer met mairin again at the connecting cave where their hearts connected and they had started dating. Alain was happy for them both. One day, alain and mairin were walking to miette's house to have dinner, as they crossed the road, a tauros came rushing by their side which pushed mairin on the road and just then a truck came and hit her.
Alain: MAIRIN!
Alain rushed her to a hospital and also Sawyer, who reached there within 20 minutes with Miette and met up with Alain.
Sawyer: where is she? Alain plz tell me she's fine.
Alain: Doctors said that there was a lot of loss of blood.
Sawyer: tell them to bring the blood from anywhere.
Sawyer: I dont care about the cost doc, plz save her.
Doctor: i am sorry but she has a very rare blood group, we cant save her. She may be concious for next 5 min only.
The trio ran to her room. As they saw miette with oxygen mask and other equipment on her body.
Sawyer: mairin! Plz dont go i wont be able to live without you!
Mairin: i am sorry sawyer i couldnt fulfill our promise to be together with you. But promise me that you all will move on and not mourn on my death. Alain, miette thank you very much you were...... like brother and sister to me.....sawyer...... i love you---------
Sawyer: Mairin! Mairin! Mairin!!!!!!

Flashback over
By now sawyer, ash and all were crying with their hearts.
Sawyer: i still couldnt forget mairin!
Ash: sawyer its been 5 years. You shoudnt be feeling bad. It was not your fault. And that is what mairin would have wanted right?
Sawyer: but-
Ash: no buts, i too lost the most important person in my life and this tournament i have to win for her. I have to fulfil the promise i did to her! And that is to become a pokemon master.
Sawyer: your right ash! I should move on. Mairin should have too wanted this.

They talked some more before going
Serena: ash who was the most important person in your life more than us?
Ash: my sister.....leaf
Iris: serena you go. Ash too has a promise done to me.
All girls smirked at both of them while they both blushed.

Time: 11.24 pm
Ash: noooo.... plz dont do this.... i beg you
Tobias: yesss.... yesss.... beg to me..... beg to me if you dont want me give your girlfriend some pleasure, you pathetic trainer (laughs maniacally and licks his lips)
Aria: Ash.... you dont need to beg to this fuckin' mash....ash.....ash (voice changes to iris')

Ash wakes up and sits instantly as hell and looks around him to see iris standing there, worried for his lover
Iris: ash what happened your sweating like hell
Ash: dont worry iris, i am fine. Just a nightmare.

Ash then remembers something and wears his pants and says.
Ash: iris you wait here, i have to go and pick up someone.
Pikachu: okay ash
Ash then goes out of the room and below the stairs and then exits the pokemon center and walks straight then makes a turn towards the jungle.
He walks somewhat deep into the forest till he reaches a clearing and then sits down under a tree going through his nanodex that prof. Oak gave him when he was betrayed.
After 15 to 16 min somebody nudged him from behind as he turned around.
Ash: so you all remembered!
??: of course ash, how can we forget meeting you!