the reveal of identity

Ash: new island...
Alain: new island? Ash what is this new island?
Ash: it is an artificial island made by a friend of mine, iris may know him.
Everyone looking towards iris.
Iris: i have no idea what he is talking about (with her hands in front of her in defence)
Ash: okay lets go.
As they all flew and landed on new island, everyone got off their pokemon and ash blew a whistle, and many pokemon having different type of tattoos came out of hiding. As they all saw ash, they ran towards him and ash petted them.
Ash: hey guys wanna meet him (to the pokemon)

Meanwhile
Serena: hey guys, what do you think he is doing.
Diantha: i dont know.
Cynthia: what does he mean by 'him'?
Sawyer: sure ash is full of surprises.

Ash brought out a pokeball and released it. The pokemon that came out was a bipedal feline pokemon having purple body and a dark purple tail.
Iris and cynthia had a face full of surprise
Iris: what? How?
Shauna: what happened iris? Do you know him?

Ash: mewtwo we are on new island. Go meet your friends.
Mewtwo: huh! (As he saw his friends) thank you so much master (as he hugs him)
Ash: okay okay now go
As mewtwo started to talk to his friends
Ash turned to his friends to see that many of them were unconscious.
Ash: what happened to them iris?
Iris: how...did...you...catch...mewtwo?(screamed)
Ash: long story, first lets take them to the place to rest.
Serena: how we are just 3 and they are..(gulped)
Ash: dont worry. Mewtwo teleport them to the building. You go we are coming.

Ash said as mewtwo teleported the unconscious ones to the building and ash recalled all his pokemon and started walking with iris and serena.
As they reached the building in 2 mins and sat there for another 10 mins, then everyone started to wake up.

Alain: ash!
Sawyer: how did you catch 3 legendary pokemon.
Ash: i am sorry sawyer but its not 3, actually more. (Rubbing the back of his head)

Korrina, shauna and miette: what!
As the three again fell unconscious.

Ash: actually after about 5 months of the betrayal, i met jessie and james and they told me that Giovanni is again finding mewtwo so i visited the new island again to tell mewtwo about Giovanni and then he requested me to catch him and so thats the story...
Cynthia: but i think after you were gone 6 months later all evil organizations fought with each other to gain dominance and all of them ended up killing each other.
Diantha: though we do not believe it, and think that the leaders may have fled away.
Ash: no, they are all dead
Aria: how can you say ash, its nice to be careful.
Ash: there's no need because i was the one. I was the one who finished all evil organizations.

Korrina, Shauna and miette: what!
As they again fell unconscious.
Ash: i think we should leave before they woke up again.
Serena: your right. Lets go.
Cynthia: i think we are forgetting something.
Diantha: oh no! The meeting. Only half an hour is left. How will we reach there?
Ash: dont worry. Mewtwo lets go.
Mewtwo: okay ash!
Mewtwo walks towards the pokemon and says his goodbyes and then teleports ash and his friends to the pokemon center inside ash's room. As soon as they reached in their room, ash was tackled down to the ground by 2 persons as he saw gardevoir and latias in their human forms. Ash then got up and they all walked out of the room and out of the pokemon center.
Ash: we are sorry guys but me, diantha and cynthia have to go to the meeting.
Sawyer: i and alain are going to do training.
Aria: its okay ash, goodbye. Bye sawyer and alain.
As they all went different ways.
Ash, Diantha and cynthia are walking towards the meeting room in the stadium.
Ash: i think we should go at different times.
Diantha: your right! Lets go cynthia
As cynthia and Diantha walked away.

In the meeting room,
Steven: what do you think, why has goodshow called us here.
Alder: i think to tell about the kanto champion.
Flint: maybe....lance do you know
Lance: n..no....how would i know.
Aaron: why not you are a kanto elite 4.

Diantha and cynthia enter the room.
Lance: see diantha and cynthia have come.
As everybody looks towards them. Diantha and cynthia walks towards the chairs and sat down.
Goodshow: welcome...diantha did you tell him-
The door once again opens and ash aka red enters. And everyone starts whispering.
Goodshow: thanks diantha for calling him. Ahm ahm....now everyone I introduce you all to the kanto champion red satoshi. Satoshi there is no one here who is a risk so can you take off your hood.
Ash: sure sir..
Ash takes of his hood and some try to recognize him but to no avail as his face has changed a lot, his black messy hair had now become straight and the bolt designs on his face too were gone.

Goodshow: guys he is red satoshi but you all may know him by the name of ash ketchum.
Flint: ash... ash  where were you gone (as they shared a manly hug)
Phoebe: huh! Who is ash?
Drake: i am sorry ash! She is a new elite four.
Ash: its okay. Hey steven (as they too shared a manly hug and alder joined in)
Phoebe: maybe i dont know him but he sure is a cutie! (As she jumped on ash)

Ash sweat dropped and unknown to others two champions were glaring at her.

Siebold: now i remember you, didn't you made team flare to drop their plan. And also you were leading all the champions and the gym leaders during the kalos crisis.
Glacia: you also made team aqua and team magma to drop their plans in hoenn
Bertha: the same in sinnoh with team galactic
Marshal: and also team plasma in unova
Bruno: the same with team rocket in all regions
Lance: but when you were gone, all teams fought for dominance and ended up killing each other but the leaders and admins fled away and we are still searching for them.
Ash: thanks for the praise but i was not alone many of you and my friends were with me too. Oh yeah Lance a request?
Lance: what ash?
Ash: you should stop looking for the leaders and admins as you would not find anyone.
Lance: why ash? What if they return again?
Ash: they will not. They are all resting in hell.
Lance: what made you think ash that they are all killed?
Ash: okay just listen to me. I was the one who killed them.
Everyone except Diantha and cynthia: what!

To be continued......