Arrival and the meeting

Before we start, here are the ages of all characters
Ash : 21
Serena : 20
Iris : 19
Shauna : 20
Miette : 19
Aria : 21
Diantha : 23

The traitors
Gary : 21
Delia : 43
Brock : 25
Cilan : 25
Max : 16
Bonnie : 16
Clemont : 22
Misty : 20
May : 20
Dawn : 19
Trip : 22
Calem:21
Drew: 20
Tracey : 24
Tobias: 26

And done. These are the main characters of the story so if any other minor characters are there, I will be giving their ages.
As our hero flew on his pidgeot to the indigo league after about half an hour he reached there. Ash told his pidgeot to land in the woods. As soon he landed on the ground, he wore his cloak above his head so no one would recognize him. Then he recalled his pidgeot and started walking towards the pokemon centre. But as he was just about to leave the forest, he heard screams of 2 girls. They sounded similar but ash did not recognize them and he ran towards them. After about 2-3 minutes he found them but was shocked when he saw his once friends Iris and Serena cornered by Brock, Cilan, Clemont, Calem and Trip.
"We cant do it and we will not do it" they both screamed.
"So now you both decide to betray us after you betrayed that loser 5 years ago" brock said smiling devilishly.
"We did not! We did not betray ash! You all were the one who forced us to!" Iris told them."Iris is right! We never intended to betray ash!" Serena exclaimed.
Ash was dumnbstrucked. He never knew that some of the traitors were forced to betray him. He was brought out of his thoughts as brock said
"Whatever!! but now that loser thinks that you two were with us in the betrayal and you would never be forgiven" trip exclaimed
As he finished the two had tears in their  eyes as two of them started to approach them and raised their hands to slap them. The girls saw this and closed their eyes but the slap never came. They saw a tall man about 6'4 in a cloak which covered his face holding their hands. The boys turned around to see who was holding their hands
"What do you want mister??" Brock asked. Ash quickly changed his voice with Aura and said "Leave them alone, you bastards!!" He said in a dark tone that a darkrai would get scared by it.
They all gulped, but none of them backed up. As clemont and cilan tried to punch him but he calmly dodged all of it. Then he punched both of them in the face and they fell unconscious. Brock, calem and trip saw this and were about to run but were stopped in the tracks and lifted up in the air. They saw a blue light radiating from them, and became very much scared when they saw the man with his one hand out. And then ash lifted clemont and cilan with his other hand and the five got blasted away.
The girls were surprised at what the man was doing and approached him
"Thank you very much sir" serena thanked him. "I am iris and this is serena" iris said
"Who were those men? And why were they behind you" ash asked
Their expression changed from a happy to a sad one. As ash continued
"If you don't want to then-" he was cut off as iris said "They were our friends or rather forceful friends. And they wanted us to get laid to get money for them but we refused so rest is history"
Ash was angry but calmly asked
"Then why don't you just leave them"
"We cant! You see we were forced to betray one of our friends 5 years ago and then we did not want to show our faces to our families so we started living with them" serena said."Yeah and if we leave them we will have nowhere to stay." Iris finished. Ash was angry and sad about their conditions so he decided to speak
"So who was this your friend?"
"Well you may know him by the name of" iris said "Ash... Ash Ketchum" Serena finished in a sad tone.
"Like the ash ketchum who was runner up in kalos league 5 years ago"
"Yeah he travelled with me in kalos"
"And before that he travelled with me in unova"
"I see! So now what are you two gonna do?" Ash asked "We don't know" serena said "So how about you both come with me?. I am participating in the tournament" ash asked with a smile
They both looked at each other then smiled "Its an honor sir" serena said
"And yeah on one condition" ash asked
"And that is" iris said
"Don't call me sir call me Red. I am red satoshi from mt. Silver" ash said
Both their jaws dropped "You mean you are the red from mt. Silver" serena asked "Yeah..." "I am a big fan of yours. Can I have your autograph plz" iris exclaimed. Ash sweat dropped. "Now now let's go" ash said as they started walking. But something was wrong with serena so ash asked "what's wrong serena" "Nothing" "It can be seen on your face that you are worried. You can tell me" "Its just that after the tournament. You will go then what will we do" "oh that's the problem. Let me think you look like you are 20 and she is not much smaller than you. So why don't you date someone. You might find many good trainers in the tournament. And who knows you two might find your soulmates." "Your right but the problem is we two already love the same person" Iris said "woah this is rare. Two friends love the same person. May I know the lucky one's name" "it's the same person whom we were force to betray" iris said. At this ash got shocked "I still regret not saying him that I love him" serena said "Red you know I always teased him just because I wanted get his attention but at that time I did not know that i loved him but when he left us I realized that I love him and the next time we met was during the betrayal" iris said. "I see. Well who knows you might find him in the tournament."

In viridian city 3 am
The plane from kalos has landed and Shauna and miette are walking out of the airport and took a taxi to indigo stadium. They both are looking forward to see ash.

Diantha and Aria arrive outside the airport and sat in a car that came to pick them up and they say him to take them to indigo stadium. They have Hopes in their eyes that they would see ash.

To be continued...........