The Start of revenge

Ash was currently walking out of the stadium to meet his friends, as he hears a referee calling
Referee: gastrodon is unable to battle, darkrai wins. Tobias moves on to the next round.
Tobias turns around and sees ash, smirking and ash glares towards him as walks away
Ash: are you ready to beat him pikachu.
Ash walked out of the stadium, but got scared as he saw all his girls glaring at him.
Miette: why did she ask you for a date ash? (Screamed)
Ash: i..i dont know. But i told her that i am reserved.
Diantha: anyways, next is my match against brock. (Smiling devilishly)
Ash: oh..okay lets go.
Sawyer: you all go. I have my match in 5 mins.
Shauna: me and miette are going with him.
Sawyer: you dont need to...
Miette: aww... how can i live without cheering my little brother on.
Ash was shocked as he heard miette say 'little brother' to sawyer.
Ash: sawyer, you never told me that you are miette's brother!
Sawyer: i thought serena told you.
Ash: you knew serena.
Serena: yes ash.
Ash: thats why i was thinking, why you two have common characteristics.
Sawyer: yeah i have my fathers hair colour and she has mothers.
Ash: oh...okay lets go
Alain, shauna, miette and sawyer went to one of the stadiums while the others went to the other.
As ash and the girls went into the stadium to sit and Diantha walked into the corridor into the battlefield. She came out and saw brock was not there.
Referee: huh! Where did he go?

Diantha then felt someone holding her hand and when she looked, she saw brock. She wanted to slap him but due to her reputation couldn't. Ash saw this and quietly his eyes began to glow as he was held up in the air and then was thrown to his side. No one saw who did it but then gardevoir came walking. To be precise it was ash's. Then she did a flash, as everyone closed their eyes and quickly took out diantha's gardevoir and teleported. No one saw anything except ash. Diantha looked towards ash as he nodded.
Referee: okay. This will be a one on one battle between gym leader of pewter city, brock and champion of kalos, Diantha. Plz take out your pokemon!
Brock: go steelix!
Out came his large steel serpent like pokemon.
Diantha: lets do this gardevoir.
Gardevoir walked in.
Referee: battle begin.
Brock: steelix, use crunch
Gardevoir looked at diantha and she nodded. As steelix reached her, she dissapeared and reappeared at another place. Things went same for some minutes then.
Brock: grrr....steelix lets end this. Mega evolve.
As brock said this his mega stone started to glow and its rays reached steelix as he was engulfed in bright light.
Diantha: if you want it this way, then gardevoir, respond to my heart, mega evolve.
The same happened with gardevoir as she too mega evolved.
Brock: steelix, use flesh cannon.
Diantha: teleport then moonblast.
Before flash cannon could reach gardevoir, she teleported from there and was standing at the back of steelix and fired a moonblast, steelix fell down by the impact.
Diantha: end it with shadow ball.
Brock: steelix dodge it.
But steelix was very tired to dodge it and took the attack head on. After which he returned to its normal form with swirls in his eyes.
Referee: steelix is unable to battle, gardevoir wins. Diantha goes on to the next round.
Diantha smirked and not wanting to but had to, walked in middle and they both shook hands and they came out of the stadium. In way, Diantha washed her hands due to the handshake and came out and hugged ash.
Ash: you were awesome out there.
Diantha: thanks but still not your level.
Ash: its okay. You stronger than before so it is a nice thing. I am proud of you.
Diantha: you sure?
Ash: sure thing.
As they hugged once again and walked towards the others. They met with the other girls and all of them walked towards the other stadium not before cynthia and serena took their leave for their matches. Ash and the others walked into the stadium and saw a pokemon flying inside the leaf storm of mega sceptile. As the leaf storm ended, a mega pidgeot is seen falling on the falling. After falling on the ground, it reverted back to its normal form with swirls in its eyes.
Referee: pidgeot is unable to battle, sceptile wins. Sawyer wins against falner, going to the next round.
Sawyer: oh yeah
Sceptile returns to its normal form and fist bumped sawyer.
They both walked out after shaking hands with falkner.
They both reached outside and met with the others.
Miette: my little brother has became stronger.
Sawyer: thanks sis.
Ash: congrats sawyer!
Sawyer: thanks brother in law (smirking)
Ash and miette blushed as miette playfully punched her brother.
Sawyer: oww...what was that for?
Miette: for making us embarrassed.
Sawyer: sorry....but it was the truth.
Miette again punched him.
Shauna: okay now lets go.
Sawyer: okay sister in law
Ash blushed again as shauna punched sawyer playfully.
Sawyer: so where should we go.
Ash: i am confused. Both cynthia and serena are battl-
Just as ash was about to finish, they heard a voice and turned to see cynthia running towards them.
Cynthia: hey everyone!
Aria: uhhh.... cynthia what are you doing here. Don't you have your match.
Cynthia: ohh...i just one hit ko-ed him so it ended pretty fast.
Ash: i am proud of you cynthia. So now its only one left, serena... lets go there.
Everyone: okay!!
As they all went to the stadium where serena's match was going on. They entered the stadium and saw serena was fighting a trainer named mason who was using a machamp and was fighting serena's braixen. They both were panting heavily.
Serena: lets end this braixen, use fire blast.
Braixen fired a fire kenji which headed towards machamp who tried to dodge but was unable to as he fell with swirls in its eyes.
Referee: machamp is unable to battle, delphox wins and serena goes on to the next round.
Serena:braixen we did it.(Hugs braixen)
As both the trainers walk to the middle of the field and shaked.
Mason: you are amazing serena. (hugs her)
Serena: hey leave me(trying to get out of his forceful hug)
Serena then kicked in the middle as he sat down holding there.
Serena: dont ever try that again or my boyfriend will see to it that you cannot have babies.
Mason gulped as he ran away. Ash seeing hearing that sweat dropped.
Ash: was she serious about saying the second thing?
Korrina: i dont know maybe?
As they all walked out to meet serena.....

To be continued.....