First round

So here i am, and i have decided that i will not do lemon in this book but maybe in the next book. So without further ado lets start the chapter.

Aria: i want you to make me yours.....
Ash: huh!
Ash turned towards aria who had only one thing in her eyes.... love. As both of them came nearer and nearer to each other and became one in the moonlight.

Time skip
Morning 8 am
Ash woke up inside his room, and saw aria on top of him. They both were only in their undergarments. Ash remembered what happened between them and also how delphox and braixen decided to share greninja. Ash stared at his cute girlfriend and aria opened her eyes to see ash staring at her and she started blushing.
Ash: good morning cutie...
Aria: (blushing) good morning ashy.....
They both gave a quick kiss to each and walked into the bathroom to shower together. And also they had a quick session in there. After half an hour, they walked down into the canteen to have breakfast and saw everyone others there. The girls quickly took away aria to talk about 'girly-things' and i sat down with sawyer and alain.
Alain: so ash do you know who and where are you battling today.
Ash: no, but i know that i know that my group will have battles on grass field. And about my opponent, i want to have a surprise by not knowing about him or her.
Sawyer: your so cool ash
Ash sweatdropped.
After eating the breakfast, ash looked at the time and it was 9 am and his match was not until 11 so he decided to watch iris' match and after that miette's match. Iris' match went fine and she won the match but it was not same for miette, she lost her match and was sobbing until ash came and braced her.
Ash: it is fine miette dont worry.
Miette: it is not. Now you will not love me.
Ash: miette! (He turned her towards him and quickly kissed her) how had you think that? I love you for who you are, not for your talent. And also dont forget you are still a top performer and the queen of kanto by the grand festival there. No one beat you in that.
Miette: oh ash... ( hugging him and sobbing) i love you too.

And they kiss. Then head out to see tobias' match and man does he win only with 3 moves. Now it was time for ash's match and takes his leave and goes into the stadium. Soon he reaches his side of the field and standing against him was a boy of 16 maybe.

Referee: this will be a one on one battle between jimmy dane from goldenrod city and red satoshi from Mt. Silver. Now both of you choose your pokemon.
Ash: jimmy i will choose first so you may have an advantage.

Jimmy nodded and ash calls pikachu as pikachu comes onto the field in a battle stance.

Jimmy: an electric type huh? Then i choose you golem.
Ash: you may have the first move.
Jimmy: okay but your gonna regret it. Golem rollout.
Golem started to roll towards pikachu.
Ash: pikachu jump up on him. (Pikachu got on top of golem) now use iron tail to slow it down (his tail turned grey and he struck it onto golem and stopped it) now run in opposite direction while on top of it. (Pikachu did as he was told and soon struck golem into the wall) now finish it off with iron tail.
Before jimmy could say anything, pikachu stuck his tail on golem and golem fainted.
Referee: golem is unable to battle. Pikachu wins, and thus red is the winner.
They both came between the field and shaked hands showing respect then turned towards the exit and exited the stadium. Ash coming out met up with iris, Diantha and miette.
Miette: you were great out there ash.
Ash: thanks but where are the others?
Diantha: sawyer, alain and cynthia are having their battles now and the other 3 are with aria. Seems she has normal fever not a subject to worry about.
Ash: sorry... but i think i should see aria and what about korrina and shauna's match.
Diantha: oh..they both won.
Ash: okay i am going to see aria. You coming.
Diantha: sorry ash but i have to meet my secretary she wants to discuss about something and yeah mr. Goodshow told me to tell you about the meeting at 5 pm with all champions and elite fours.
Ash: okay i will come.
Iris and miette told that they were coming and diantha and ash gave a quick kiss to each as both of them got on their own ways. Ash, iris and miette walked towards the hotel in which aria aas staying with diantha and reached into her room. Ash seeing aria felt sorry

Ash: i am sorry aria...i should have hold myself (ash sat on aria's bed and put his hand on her forehead)
Aria shaked her head in a 'no' and kissed ash
Aria: its not your fault ash. It was my first time so this is normal.

Time skip 3 hrs.
All matches were over for that day and ash and his friends won except miette who was sad about it but then thought of ash and his words and calmed down. All traitors also won their first match and now brock was against diantha.

All friends gathered at the pokemon center and decided to go towards a surprise place only ash knew. So they started walking out and once out, they went into forest in a clearing as ash talked
Ash: hey guys how about a small adventure.
Alain: sure ash but where.
Ash: just wait and watch.
Ash took out many pokeballs and out came pidgeot, swellow, garchomp, noivern, talonflame, a salamence, a dragonite, staraptor, unfezant, a braviary and noctowl as he told everyone to hop on. As sat on pidgeot and everyone sat on each, then they flew off as ash told his pokemon to follow him. After about 15 minutes of flying, they saw a island looking inhabited.
Ash: see there we are going
Serena: what is that ash?
Ash: NEW ISLAND!

To be continued......