surprises

Hey guys, I am gonna start a new way of writing from this chapter, I hope you like it.

Ash:Meloetta....how?what?why?(shocked)
Everyone was also shocked.
Meloetta:When you were gone......

Flashback 30 mins back
When ash was going back to the stadium and meloetta is meditating, as she opens her eyes, she was in the hall of origins.
Meloetta: father...father (annoyed)
Arceus: yes my child.
Meloetta: why did you give latias and gardevoir human form and me not.
Arceus: because they loved ash and wanted to mate with him.
Meloetta: what?when?how? I did not know this. 'I thought that I would be the one who will marry ash.'
Arceus: so you admitted at last.
Meloetta:(blushing) what are you talking
Arceus: I can use telepathy meloetta
Meloetta: okay I admit I love ash. Now father will you plz make me a human.
Arceus: I cant.
Meloetta: but why?
Arceus: because you want this so that you don't go into the pokeball.
Meloetta: what? No, no father I mean yes but it's not like you think.
Arceus: I know. Just joking. You want that so that ash will not leave you. Right?
Meloetta: (blushing) y...yeah.
Arceus: okay then as your wish.
Suddenly a light surrounded meloetta and when it died down it looked like

Meloetta: wow (looking at her) thank you so much fatherArceus: your welcome Meloetta: now I should go

Arceus: your welcome
Meloetta: now I should go. Thank you again.
As she closed her eyes and after few seconds opened her eyes again. And looked at her new form. Then ran to meet ash.
(Flashback ended)
Ash blushed hard seeing her.
Serena: seems we have a new sister.
Iris: right.
Alain: let's go we have to see the match ups for tomorrow.
Meloetta: okay but one minute I want to give ash something.
Ash: huh. What do you want to gi-
Before he could finish, meloetta kissed him hard. And after 1 minute broke it.
Meloetta: my first kiss (blushing) now we are ready to go.
As they started walking towards the pokemon center, a boy came and held hands of Diantha. (I think you know who would it be)
Boy: would you like to go-
Before he could finish, Diantha kicked in his balls, giving extreme pain to him.
Brock: what was that for.
Diantha: sorry already taken.
As she reached red and kissed him on the lips. And they all walked passed him and reached the pokemon center in about 5 mins. They asked nurse joy if the match ups were ready and she said that it is on the board there. They all found their names and they were all in different groups and no one had any traitors with them. Except for Diantha, she saw her group and smirked.
Ash: so anyone special in any of your groups.
Cynthia: no one special but by the looks of her (pointing towards Diantha) I think she has.
Diantha: yeah I have brock in my group
Ash: and I also saw tobias in one of the groups
Cynthia: you mean the legendary trainer.
Serena: is he that much strong(tensed).
Cynthia: oh no no no, it's just because he has legendaries. Nothing more. And also we have a doubt that he has taken all evil organizations under him so that he can rule the world. But it's not confirmed.
Ash: I will see to it.

Time skip 8:30 pm
Everyone was eating dinner in a hotel. Ash was sitting between Aria and serena. As the hotel door opened and the traitors entered sitting on a large table as they opened their pokeballs too. As soon as buneary and glaceon came out of their pokeballs, they saw pikachu and instantly recognized him and ran towards him. Buneary hugged him and glaceon tackled him to the ground. Sylveon saw this and held his ribbon around his body. As the three pokemon glared towards each other. Dawn and may came running in their direction.
Dawn: hey you keep away your pikachu from my buneary
May: and from my glaceon too.
As they walked away with them saying 'you two will not get food today' ash hearing all this held aria's hand and tightened his grip.
Aria: dont worry ash we are here.(whispered in ash's ear)
Ash calmed down a bit. As they ate their dinner. After finishing.
Ash: i am going for a walk, anyone coming.
Diantha: sorry ash but me and cynthia have to go to a meeting with others about the new kanto champion.
Aria: i am coming!
Ash: okay lets go
Ash and aria recalled their pokemon and pikachu sat on ash's shoulder and were about to leave when
Serena: ash can you take braixen and sylveon with you plz
Ash: okay! But why?
Serena: nothing they just wanted some fresh air with someone. Right sylveon?(Smirking towards sylveon and braixen)
Ash: okay lets go
As ash and aria came out of the hotel, holding hands. And pikachu and sylveon were walking together, both were blushing hard. Soon ash felt a tug on his pants. He saw braixen calling him
Braixen: Can you send out greninja please.(blushing very hard)
Ash: okay....but why
Braixen: i just wanted to spend time with him
Ash: uhh..okay
Ash picked a pokeball from his belt and called out greninja. Greninja came out and seeing braixen also blushed. Then unknowingly aria's delphox also came out and seeing her greninja blushed again. Then they all walked into a park as braixen and delphox were constantly glaring at each other.
Aria: dont you think ash, there's something going on (pointing towards the trio of pokemon walking)
Ash: yes i think so too
Ash and aria then turn and ask the pokemon.
Aria: what's happening? why are you two glaring at each other
Braixen:braixen brai xen brai (Delphox is trying to steal greninja from me)
Delphox: del delphox phox del (no she is trying to steal greninja from me)
And both pokemon started arguing
Ash: i see
Aria: what did they say ash?
Ash: they said that the other is trying to steal greninja from her.
Aria: means they both love him
Both pokemon blushed, listening to the conversation.
Aria: what should we do?
Ash: i think we should let the three of them decide.
And they walked past them and into the trees. They were walking for about 5 mins and then sat down under a tree. They both were gazing towards the sky and lying on the ground.
Aria: ash do you love me?
Ash: huh! Obviously I love you. But why the sudden question.
Aria turned towards ash and kissed him and said
Aria: i want you to make me yours......

To be continued......