the betrayal and start of harem

Hey guys this notice is actually for the announcing that I will be adding two more girls to ash's harem... I will not tell who but just wait and watch

Ash, Iris and Serena were walking out of the forest. As ash asked them about the betrayal story. "So it's still some time till we reach the pokemon centre. So mind if you would tell me the story of betrayal.." "yes....we will tell" iris stated

Flashback 5 years ago
Kalos region Vaniville town

It has been 1 day since ash left. Serena is returning to visit her mom. As she enters in her house. "Mom.... I am back" she called but no answer came. As she got in her living room, she saw someone sitting there "Oh hey Calem... what are you doing here" serena asked "just no nonsense talking..... let's come to the point..."Calem replied "what do you mean?" She asked calmly "I rather we want you to help us" calem said "what help do you want and what do you mean by we?" "Means I and ash's former friends want you to help us to make ash quit his dream" serena shocked "WHAT!! AND WHY DO YOU THINK THAT I WILL HELP YOU" SHE YELLED "If you don't then watch what we had do" calem said as he turned the TV on. As serena saw the tv her eyes got scared and angry. On tv her mother was being beaten by vibes. As soon as she saw this "plz leave her. I beg you" "if you want us to leave her... then do what you are told to "okay I will do..." as they both left for pallet town 'ash I am sorry..... i love you' serena thought.

Present day
"And so that's what happened" serena said with tears in her eyes. "I am sorry for bringing back that bad memory" ash said. "For me they said that if I did not do what they told to then..... they would rape me and film me and then upload on the internet" iris said clenching her fists "WHAT!!!!!"ash yelled. As ash felt sorrow for them and regretted not being there when they needed him. "I am sorry.... I am sorry for not being there when you both needed me"ash said. Their heartbeats skipped a beat as they tried not to believe him. "What do y...you mean?" Serena asked. In answer ash just removed his hood off. They both got surprised as they both hugged him and he hugged them back. "Where have you gone ash" serena asked "oh!! Just training at the top of Mt. Silver" ash replied sheepishly. Then both girls nodded at each other and then said together "Ash..... we love you.... and are ready to share you" they said as they leaned in and kissed ash. "I did not expected to get kissed by two girls" ash replied and laughed nervously. As they reached the pokemon centre and registered their name with ash being under the name of Red satoshi.....

Time skip 2 days
At viridian airport
A certain lemon haired girl in a skating outfit is rushing towards the indigo league stadium. "I hope to see you again ash......my love...."she whispered to herself as she continued.

In the hall of origins
"My chosen one.... I think you are ready to face your one of the fate..." the alpha pokemon whispered while looking at ash.

In the pokemon center
Shauna and miette are going to register themselves for the tournament as they saw serena and a girl and man talking with each other. "Hey... serena" shauna yelled as she ran towards her and miette followed her. "Hii shauna and..... miette!!" She greeted. "What are you doing here and who are these people?"
Miette asked "oh these are my friends. This here is Iris and he is a.. red" she replied "hello.... nice meeting you" ash greeted. Both of them felt a different feeling but shrugged it. "We are here to take part in the tournament" serena continued. "Guess what... we are here for the same reason but... we have a other reason too..." shauna said "and what that might be..." serena asked "we are gonna find ash and share him and we will not let you have him" shauna replied. Serena blushed and then looked at ash.... or I say red. "Woah that ash boy is a lucky bastard for having 4 beautiful girls fall for him" ash sweat dropped. "You know serena and iris told me that they loved him too..."ash continued. "Yeah he is mine as he travelled with me through unova" iris said "no, he would choose us as we are both more friendly than you" miette replied. "Guys guys I think we should let ash decide. Right red? Or ash...." serena smirked towards ash. Shauna and miette blushed very hard on realizing that they have been talking in front of him. Ash mentally cursed serena as he replied "jeez.... guess you caught me. Serena you shouldn't have told them. It was nice seeing them fig-" ash was cut off as the two girls hugged him with tears in their eyes "where have you been ash" "you know how much we missed you" "guess I shouldn't have left without sayi-" he was again cut off as two other girls hugged him from behind crying "ash I missed you so much" " plz don't leave me again" ash turned as he saw the kalos champion and kalos queen hugging him. Ash got shocked at seeing both of them as they leave him and sat on the couch in front of them. "Ash first of all tell what happened? Why did you leave for 5 years" ash then explained that after returning home he was told to quit his dream by his so called friends and his own mother and also how serena and iris were forced to betray him and that then he took all of his pokemon and ran to mt. Silver to train.

After finishing all of their faces were red due to anger and sorrow for the two girls. And they left for their rooms.

Next day
Morning 6 am
Ash was training with his pokemon in the forest as he saw a girl ran into him.
"I am sorry plz help me they want to rape me" she asked. Ash was wearing a hoodie so she did not recognize him. But ash saw a girl in black clothing and had blonde long and straight hair with some hair above her one eye "Cynthia" "you know me" "your the champion of sinnoh, why are you running" "some men wanted to rape me and we fought but they outnumbered us" 'she came this way find her.there she is' a man yelled. Out came 10 men with their pokemon out from the bushes. "Give her to us... she is ours" "okay! Just take her but first defeat me in a battle" "do you think you can beat us" "you never know" ash said as he yelled "greninja water shuriken!!" As soon as he yelled two large shuriken came from behind as it hit all of their pokemon, knocking them out. The men couldn't believe their eyes as they charged towards ash and cynthia. Ash just raised his one hand and the men were lifted in air and were thrown away. "How did you do that? Just leave it! Thank you very much" "your welcome but what are you doing here" ash asked "umm... actually I knew a boy long back who would train in the forest just like you... and i had a crush on him but he left 5 years ago without saying so I hoped that I would find him here and then the men got me" ash got shocked as he got to know that the sinnoh champion cynthia had a crush on him. Suddenly "Ash breakfast is rea....dy... Cynthia" iris said as she cursed herself. Then cynthia looked at ash with tears in her eyes as she jumped and hugged him. Iris sighed on seeing this as she turned around. Cynthia asked between sobs "Where have....you been...ash...why did....you leave?" " uhh ...just training!"ash laughed nervously. Then ash explained everything about the betrayal. "I am gonna kick the fuck out of them"cynthia replied angrily. "And dare leave me alone next ti-" she was cut off as ash said "you can come out of there! I know you are there!" "What are you sayin-" "Ash is that really you" a girl in white skating suit came from behind the tree.
"Korrina...." ash exclaimed

To be continued