XXVIII: The Confrontation pt. 2

A/N: Thank y'all for 10K reads!! I nearly fainted when seeing that  :)

1:57pm 

Saint walked up to the house he should've called home. The place where he was supposed to be loved and cherished but 2 people decided to make a stupid decision and strip him from that.

Saint never held grudges against people. As long as they were able to tell them why they did what they did and what drove them to make that decision. And that was exactly what he was doing right now.

Saint slowly walked up to the door of the big house and knocked on the door.

"SAINT?!"

"Hello Aim."

"What are you doing here?"

Aim didn't know how to react. She just stood there, mouth agape.

"May I come in?"

Coming to her senses, she stood to the side allowing Saint in and quickly closed the door.

"Wow it didn't change. Same as I remember."

"What do you want Saint?"

"Oh nothing. Just wanted to feel a sense of nostalgia"

Aim was scared, angry and just downright guilty, the man standing in front of her was the same kid she and her husband abused for years. But at the same time she couldn't let her guard down. Saint had gotten more confident and badass since she had last seen him. And was all because of that mafia leader.

"Hello... wicked witch?"

"What?"

"Oh you were just zoned out"

"What do you want, Saint? What the fuck are you doing here?"

"We'll just have to wait a few more seconds and now!"

Right as he said that there was a knock at the door.

"Aren't you gonna get that?"

Aim hesitantly went to the door. Not knowing what Saint has planned. When she went to open the door there revealed her husband, her brother, Pete and Leia, and Zee.

2:00pm 

Everyone was seated in silence not wanting to be the first to speak.

"You really haven't changed much have you, Pete"

"What do you mean, Willie?"

"You still look as pathetic as ever."

"I'm not going to listen to your bullshit"

"Still don't know how to fight your own battles?"

"Shut up"

"Still having your wife do all your dirty work?"

"I said shut up"

"Still putting babies in moving cars?"

"Shut the fuck up"

"Still hitting your wife?"

Next thing everyone knew Pete punched Willie square in the jaw. Then Willie kicked Pete in the face then they started fighting each other. Until Saint screamed:

"STOP IT."

Willie got off of a bloody Pete breathing heavily.

"You both are grown ass men and you're still childish"