II: First Impressions

Saint couldn't believe he would be starting his first day today. When he had just started at the agency 2 days ago. He learned that his boss was one of the most powerful people in the world. He wanted to make a good first impression. So he decided to wear a suit that would not only look sexy but catch his boss off guard. What can he say? He's a fucking catch.

While driving Saint couldn't help but think what his boss would be like... Would he be nice? Would he be strict? Would he be those perverted types? Or maybe it wasn't a man at all. Saint just hoped that his boss was a nice person who treated him well.

Well that didn't age well...

"Y-you're Saint?"

Saint nodded.

"Since when?"

"Ever since I popped out of my mother's vagina"

Zee gaped at Saint. How he had the audacity to talk like that in front of him.  And wondered where he got all of that confidence. Well that's about to end ASAP

"Listen here you little shit when you're working for me you will not use that kind of language, EVER!"

"But, I heard people in the hallway swearing, and fuck you just did it just now."

"Don't be a smartass due it again and you're fired"

Zee thought he got him, he thought he finally shut him up but what Saint did next surprised him.

Saint walked up to Zee. Stood in front of Zee's chair and just stared him down. Zee felt all his muscles go weak as Saint walked toward Zee and straddled him in his seat. Saint's arms were looped around his neck. While Zee's hands rested at Saint's hips, never breaking eye contact and not even blinking they just stared at each other completely unaware at the outside world. Saint leaned in making it seem like he was going for a kiss, instead dodging the lips at the very last moment earning him a moan from Zee. Instead he went to Zee's ear and whispered.

"If you fire me for something as simple as cursing you wouldn't have a secretary anymore and would still be behind on your work. And from the looks of this place you must be very rich. You wouldn't want to lose everything and go into a million dollar debt and the only thing to blame was that you fired your secretary over swearing, now would you? Now stop acting like a fucking big shot and be humble, I'll be back."

Saint then got up from Zee's lap and walked out the door

Saying Zee was speechless would be an understatement. No ones ever had the balls to intimidate him due to the fear or his reputation and title. He loved it like that and wanted to keep it that way. Him being so powerful gave him a large ego which he wasn't afraid to show in the eyes of the people who worked for him. He used to think that no one could ever stand in his way. That was until what just happened between him and Saint. One minute he thinks he got Saint in the palm of his hand and in the next Saint's straddling him and giving him a boner.

Yes a BONER...

Zee looked down and saw that his manhood had made a tent in his pants. He also felt like his entire body was on fire.

As shameful as it was to admit, how could one not get horny in that kind of situation.

Zee tried to calm himself down and take deep breaths but then he ran into his attached bathroom, closed/locked the door and began jerking off.

To Saint...

Who he just met 10 minutes ago

Had such a huge effect on him...

When Zee returned to his desk he went pull on panic mode he had to talk to someone about his emotional dilemma so he called the only two people who could handle his crazy ass. He then called both Mew and Singto into his office.

Mew and Singto were the only two people on the planet who Zee told basically everything too. And he could allow himself to let loose in front of them while he was cold to everyone else.

They both arrived at the same time and plopped themselves into the two chairs that were in front of Zee's desk. Zee was pacing across the room, raking his hands through his hair, and saying things to himself. All three were just staring at each other before Singto asked:

"Are you okay?"

"Why did you call us in here?"

"Yeah, why did you?"

"I- I may or may not have m-masturbated after an occurrence..."

Singto and Mew just gaped at each other, this was the first time they had ever heard of their friend doing anything sexual, they don't even think he's done any of the sort. Everyone went silent until they started bursting out questions:

"Who got you horny?"

"Were they hot?"

"How did it feel?"

"How did it happen?"

"Can I see it?"

"Can I touch it?"

They were silenced when Zee yelled:

"STOP!"

"To answer your questions, my new secretary Saint got me horny by straddling me and whispering something in a very seductive way in my ear and that gave me a boner. It felt amazing. And no absolutely not you may not touch or see it. Am I clear?"

"Since when did you get a new secretary?"

"Today."

"What does he look like?"

"Heaven. If heaven were a person. I don't know if I like him but I'm definitely attracted to him but I wouldn't mind kissing those luscious lips. But I DON'T LIKE HIM. Or do I?"

Zee couldn't tell if he was blushing or giggling like Pennywise.

"I don't have time for your indecisive ass. You either like him or you don't and from the way you just described him you definitely do."

"But then again we're not inside your brain so we can't tell you what your feelings are."

"But again you DID jerk off to the thought of him so..."

"We're leaving."

As Mew and Singto were getting up the door immediately opened revealing Saint. Looking handsome as ever. Everyone went silent, Mew and Singto froze when they stood up, they didn't know this boy was but immediately knew he had a hold over their friend. They had never seen him look so nervous before.

Zee just stared at Saint not trying to allow him to see the effect he had on him but he knew he was failing miserably he felt his entire body heat up and he knew it wouldn't be long til he got hard again. It didn't help the fact that Saint had taken off his suit jacket that was now hanging off his right shoulder and he had rolled up his sleeves that revealed his forearms which were not good for Zee's sanity or heart.

All thoughts were put to rest when Zee finally said:

"You're hired, Saint."

________________________________________________________________________________

Hopefully you guys enjoyed this chapter

Next chapter should be up some time next week

So until then...

-Yo