XII: Kidnapped

"But Saaaaint we loved you first"

Saint's POV

Before Saint could turn around there was a burlap sack over his head and he was being thrown in a van.

Roughly. 

I heard numerous voices but for the life of me I couldn't make them out. Over the course of this bumpy ride I couldn't help but think of Zee. How worried he was? Will he try and get me back? I don't know. But for the first time in my life I actually feel wanted. Zee makes me feel loved. I've never felt loved. I've always felt used and thrown around. People would say they love me but they never actually meant it. They only loved my body and the things I could do. Zee loves me for me I've never had that before.

Back to this kidnapping bullshit I'm experiencing, I'm surprised this didn't happen sooner, this isn't the first time Willie, Aim, and M have kidnapped me. It's happened like 7 or 8 times before. It's honestly sad how much I expect it now because  it all went down the same way. And I just want them to get it over with already.

They were pissed at me for leaving. They'd beat the fuck out of me til I could no longer breathe or walk. And them literally drop me off at some random alleyway and throw me to the ground.

All because someone tried to help me survive.

Sad right?

Next thing I know I'm knocked out cold.

When I wake up I find out I'm in a room tied to a chair.

"This is new."

Before I knew it the sack was ripped off my head and I find out I'm not alone in this room.

"GULF?! KRIST?! WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING HERE?!"

Gulf was the first to speak.

"We could ask the same of you Saint. I was simply making out with Mew enjoying my life and then I hear a voice and the next thing I know there's a burlap sack over my head and I'm being thrown into a van and brought in this white melancholy room."

"Same thing happened with me and Singto expect we were fucking."

"Me and Zee were making out."

"Well we know how they found us but why do they want us."

"I know exactly why they want me." 

"Why Saint?"

I went on to explain to them pretty much everything I told Zee. Because I didn't see the point in keeping anything from them considering the circumstances.

"Wow Saint you went through all of that."

"Yep"

"Me and Gulf have worked for the gang for basically our while lives we grew up in it. Same with Mew, Singto, and Zee if you ask them."

I nodded.

"So spill…"

"Spill what?"

"You were making out with Zee give us the details."

"There really isn't much to say…"

"C'mon Saint."

"We were talking about the people outside of his house and then just started making out, then the next thing I know there's a distinct voice I hear and then there's a burlap sack over my head and I'm thrown in a van. Not the first time though.

"Wait this has happened to you before?"

"Not this specific scenario perse but I have been kidnapped by these people before."