XI: Torture

"Fuck not again"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Well, I didn't plan on telling you this early on but you deserve to know. Let's sit down first because it's a lot."

Zee led them to a bed at the corner of the warehouse.

"Ok now before you say anything, I just want you to know that I love you and whatever you say will not stop me from loving you any less, I promise"

Zee placed a quick kiss on Saint's lips before allowing me to continue.

Saint took a deep breath.

"Well. Remember when I told you that I ran away from the whole trafficking guy at like age 18?"

Zee nodded.

"Well, when I was in that house, when I was in that d-disgusting terrifying house they brought me to an operating bed in the house and took copies of my fingerprints, toeprints, shoe size, a scrap of my clothing, my ring size, a lock of my hair, nails, my skin, pubic hair, swab of my tongue and ear, pictures of my eyes, front back and side, and measurements of everything."

"Why the fuck did they do a that?"

"To track me if I were to run away."

"But it got worse. I'm surprised I survived all the torture they inflicted on me in that exact same room."

Zee looked at Saint wide eyed.

"Yes. You heard right. They tortured me. They were excruciatingly painful."

Zee looked like he was going to throw up.

"W-what do you mean by they?"

"M did all of the rape and abuse but these people... they did all of the torture."

Zee held onto Saint's hands.

"How many of them did it?"

"Like 20 other people."

"W-what k-kind of t-torture?"

This is real graphic

"Hitting me with a hammer. They would do the um... Swedish drink which means they'd take a tube and make me drink their piss I'd throw up right after, they take a knife, cut open my skin and put salt and ice on the open wound, they'd bite me, they would tie me down on a chair and hit me and whip me. They would put me on a stretcher where I was in a position like a star, put a gag in my mouth um... hit me. That way I couldn't fight back. They'd slit my wrists. They'd beat me up so bad I couldn't move. I was so scared. They gave me these."

End of Graphic

Saint removed his shirt and this was the first time Zee noticed Saint's scars. All throughout Saint's back were many scars. Saint also had deep cuts scars from when they cut Saint.

Saint was sobbing now.

"It's ok Saint. Take your time you don't have to tell me if it's too painful for you to talk about."

Zee was overcome with an undeniable sense of anger. He wanted nothing more than to kill those people outside right. How dare they do such ungodly things to anyone let alone his love.

"No, it's ok I can talk you deserve to know"

"Anyways, when they were taking my measurements and shit they also inserted a tracking device somewhere in my body like the one you put in a dog."

"Wait... they tracked you here?!"

"They always do Zee. I'm never going to be free of this. They want me to be alone in the world; they don't want me to have someone in my life. Whenever I do t-they-"

"They what Saint?"

"Every time when I get close with someone in the outside world they always kill them off and have me watch. I can't let them do that to you Zee. So I'm gonna go."

As Saint was standing up to leave Zee spun him around and sat him in his lap having Saint straddle him. Holding Saint by the hips.

"Zee what are you doing? They'll fucking kill you."

"If they'll kill me, they'll kill me. But if you think I'm letting you go outside for them to put their hands on you, you're seriously mistaken."

"But Zee"

"No buts I'm not going to let them hurt you again."

"No one's ever cared like that."

"No one's ever been willing to fight for you?!"

Saint shook his head.

"Either that or they let because they thought I was problematic."

"Well they were pieces of shit."

"Zee I forgot to tell you something about when I was homeless."

"What is it Bunny?"

"Bunny? Who the fuck are you calling Bunny?"

"You, you're cute like a Bunny. you can also call me anything you want."

"Fine. I guess you kinda look like a Koala."

"Ok. Bunny what is it?"

"When I was homeless I was an escort... and I also had issues there too."

"It's ok. That's in your past. Don't let it define you."

"But my past always comes back to haunt me."

"That ends with me."

Before Saint could ask Zee what that meant Zee captured Saint's mouth with his own. It didn't take long for Saint to respond to the kiss. The kiss started out slow then Zee deepened the kiss by running his tongue into Saint's mouth desperate to taste every square itch. Yes they have kissed before but this was more intimate and sensual. Both desperate to explore and touch the other.

For Saint this was the first time in his entire life where he's kissed someone who loved him for him not because of his body. 

Saint entangled his fingers in Zee's hair moaning in the kiss. While Zee was running his hands up and down Saint's bare back embracing his soft skin. Enjoying every second.

Both lost track of time when they were making out minutes turned to hours before they knew it they were laying on the bed. Saint still straddling Zee. Zee finally pulled away.

"I love you, Saint."

"I love you too, Zee."

"But Saaaaint we loved you first."

________________________________________________________________________________

End of chapter 11

What do y'all think?

Until next time

-Yo