V: The Fight

It's been three days since Saint agreed that he'd fight Zee and everyone knows about it. They both agreed that the fight would be in front of an audience a.k.a. the whole gang and Mew and Singto's boyfriends. Saint does know how to fight but never in front of that many people. He wasn't scared but he was nervous. He's not one to inflict pain on someone unless they hurt him first. So that meant Zee had to take the first shot and considering Zee's history there was a likely chance he wouldn't be able to walk tomorrow. And to add fuel to the fire he told Zee not to hold back. He really signed his death sentence with that.

Zee on the other hand was having a breakdown. He had no problem with fighting someone but this person was someone who gave him a boner multiple times a day. So the thought of harming someone who gave him so much pleasure was driving him crazy. It didn't help that Saint told him no to hold back. Like what does that mean in Zee's situation. Did Saint mean to fight him without holding back or jump him without holding back? Zee knew what Saint meant but it didn't stop him from thinking about it. He was so fucking confused but so fucking sure at the same time.

Mew and Singto have never seen their friend so fucked up. They've never seen someone look so angry and have a boner at the same time. Only Zee. But they weren't blind they could see Zee had feelings for Saint it was so painfully obvious. But it wasn't known if Saint had feelings for Zee. If he does have said feelings he's really hiding it better than Zee.

Day of the Fight

Zee and Saint are in separate rooms warming up for the fight. Both confident that they'll win. And scared they'll greatly injure the other.

Zee's Room

Zee's in his room warming up when Singto and Krist knock on the door.

"Come in."

"Hey Zee, me and Krist wanted to wish you luck on the fight."

"Are you ok you don't look so good."

"Well, you try fighting someone who makes you horny everyday."

Krist and Singto burst out laughing. Singto was on the floor while Krist was leaning on the wall trying not to die.

"Zee. Me and Singto do that on a daily basis but our fights end in sex."

Zee glared at them. The fact that they could make light out of his situation was beyond him but it got him thinking.

"So your saying the fight between me and Saint will end in us having sex?"

Singto and Krist stopped laughing immediately and stared at Zee with wide eyes. None of them dared speak until Zee broke the ice.

"Why are you guys looking at me like that?"

"You can't be serious."

"You seriously think you're going to have sex with Saint after the fight?"

"You guys do."

"Look, Zee that's the difference between you and us. We're a couple you and Saint are not."

"Ever heard of a One Night Stand."

"I doubt either of you are gonna have enough energy after the fight. And knowing how you've been whenever Saint's around you're gonna have strings attached."

"Forget it. I'm not talking about this with you idiots."

Saint's Room

Saint was sitting on the bench in his room while Mew and Gulf were trying to assure him.

"You know how to fight, right?"(hey that rhymed)

"Yes I do."

"Are you confident you'll win?"

"I mean I guess."

"Well then I guess you're all set. We'll take our leave."

"Wait guys."

"Yeah?"

"What is it?"

"Who do you think will win?"

"We've never seen you fight but we've seen Zee fight. And to warn you he's pretty ruthless when it comes to fighting."

"Wow that makes me feel so much better!"

"You'll be fine Saint just don't think about it. But beat his ass."

"Uh, ok?"

*****

Zee and Saint stood in the center of the arena. A referee in between the two of them. Around them a huge crowd of an audience screaming and cheering at the top of their lungs.

"FIGHTERS ARE YOU READY?!"

"I'm ready!"

"I'm ready!"

"NOW THE RULES HERE ARE SIMPLE. YOU WIN BY KNOCKING YOUR OPPONENT UNCONSCIOUS!"

"WHAT!"

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

They were both shocked. No one told them they'd be knocking each other out. Only fighting.

"FIGHTERS IN POSITION!"

"READY!"

"SET!"

"FIGHT!"

Neither Saint nor Zee dared make the first move; they were just surrounding each other.

Then out of nowhere Zee went in for the first punch. Saint ducked and again for the next punch. Then Saint punched Zee in the stomach 3 times and did an uppercut, sending Zee backwards.

Zee came to the realization that Saint was fighting to win. And soon found Saint's rhythm.

Saint went in for a punch which Zee successfully dodged earning Saint a kick to the stomach. Trying a new angle Saint successfully kicked Zee in his manhood. Earning him a scream.

Many kicks and punches later. Both were out of breath. Waiting for the other to knock the other out.

Then, one last time Zee went in punched Saint in the face. Letting him fall on the ground. Afterwards, kicking the fuck out of Saint's stomach and lastly kicked him HARD in the face. Leaving Saint well knocked out unconscious.

"THE WINNER IS ZEE PRUK PANICH!"

*people screaming*

Zee looked out in the audience to MewGulf and SingtoKrist. They looked at him with worried eyes and ushered him to look at Saint who was now coughing up blood and trying to get up but failing miserably. Zee immediately went to him. Boner or not. Picked him up bridal style and took him out of there. Placing him in his car. In the direction of his house.

________________________________________________________________________________

This wraps up chapter 5.

What do y'all think they're gonna do?

Until next time...

-Yo