III: You're not afraid of me?!

Mew and Singto looked at each other. Saint looked at Zee with a smirk. Zee just stared blankly at Saint with no expression. You could hear a pin drop with how quiet it had gotten. Their tranquility was interrupted when Zee started talking to Saint.

"You're right Saint. Without you I could fuck up and lose everything. Even though I hate your attitude. Your confidence might just be the thing that drags this shit out of the ground. Your job will be my right hand. You will monitor everything in this company from shipments to workers."

"What do you guys even do anyway?"

Zee was hesitant in telling Saint. Only because he thinks it'll scare Saint off and that's the last thing he needs. But considering the fact that Saint would be WORKING there he deserved the right to know.

"We are the biggest mafia in Thailand. I'm the leader obviously. Mew here is our top high class hacker. Singto is our top assassin."

Mew and Singto stared at Zee with wide eyes not only did Zee NEVER tell anyone about their work. But the way Zee said it was with such confidence and sincerity. Zee never talked with sincerity or confidence; he always talked with dominance over everyone, not what they just heard.

Saint on the other hand wasn't intimidated or scared. He was surprised that Zee had told him without hesitation. With everything he had been through him being the secretary to the head of the biggest mafia in Thailand wasn't the worst thing that could happen to him. Not knowing what to say he said the first thing that popped into his mind.

"Okay."

With no expression.

Zee, Mew, and Singto were shocked with that reaction. They were expecting him to be scared or nervous but he didn't show any emotions.

"What do you mean 'okay'?"

"I mean okay."

"Well, usually people would be scared of being in the mafia."

"Dude, I've dealt with way worse in my life."

"Like what?"

"That's a story for another time. Anyway it's not a big deal. Is there anything I need to know before starting?"

"Um, you'll get your own office. I'll introduce you to the whole team tomorrow. Mew and Singto are both dating guys from our rival gang. An-"

"Wait wait wait, isn't that a problem?"

"What got a problem with gays?"

"No absolutely not, it's just that your boyfriends are from a rival gang wouldn't that make the tension worse."

"It was difficult in the beginning but we strictly don't let our personal life affect our work life."

"Oh, that makes sense. What about you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Have you ever let your personal relationships affect your work?"

"No. I haven't"

"I doubt that you may be a mafia leader but you're obviously not perfect. Have ever dated people who work for you?"

Zee simply stared at Saint.

"Mew, Singto leave us alone please."

Mew and Singto left in hesitance only to listen to the door when they left.

"Saint, I hired you for one reason and one reason only and that was to help me with my shit so I wouldn't fall apart."

"Your point?"

"My point is that it is not your place to call me out on personal shit my relationship with you is strictly professional."

"I wasn't talking to you as the leader of the mafia who scares people as he walks by, I talked to you as Zee. A guy who I think has a heart under all that coldness."

Zee felt his whole body heat up.

"But if you want me to pretend to be afraid of you I'll try my best to act accordingly."

"Y-you're not afraid of me?"

"No. Not at all actually was I supposed to?"

"Well it's just that everyone except for Mew and Singto are scared of me and only see me as my job title. You're the first person who saw through that."

"Well there's a first time for everything."

Zee went to his file cabinet and pulled out a thicc binder filled with every worker's information and handed it to Saint.

"What the fuck am I supposed to do with this?"

"That's your first assignment as my secretary."

"You expect me to go through all of these today?"

"Nope. But you need to know who everyone is inside and out if you're gonna be working for me."

Zee showed Saint to his office. And Saint looked at it in awe. There was a polished wooden desk, a comfy ass leather chair, a couch, a floor-ceiling window that overlooked the city, and a fish tank.

"What do you think?"

"I really like it, thank you."

"No problem."

Zee left Saint to enjoy his new office. When Zee arrived at his office and sat down he recalled how Saint looked when he first saw his new office. And the things it did to him down south.

"Fuck not again."