XXVII: The Confrontation pt. 1

1:23 pm

I was currently outside my parent's house. Contemplating whether or not I should do this. No one knows I'm here. Not Mew. Not Singto. Not even Saint. No one. If anyone knew I was here they'd immediately want to come with me or not me out of it but no. I needed to do this alone. I needed this.

I naturally drove here myself to demand answers. I needed to know myself of the why's the what's and the how's.

Here goes nothing...

I walked up to the door, my heart beating out of my chest.

With every ounce of strength in my body I lifted my left hand to ring the doorbell of my parents' mansion.

I opened the door and decided to walk around until my parents came. Remembering the house I used to call home. The house I had good memories in, the memories that should've been Saint's. The house that Saint deserved to be in more than me.

Anyway, my parents finally arrived after 20 minutes of me being there.

"Oh, honey how are you?"

"I'm fine I want to talk to you guys"

"Oh ok what is it?"

I was sitting across from them trying not to chicken out. They looked nervous and they should be. So decided to just rip off the bandage.

"Why in the fuck did you guys attempt to kill Saint in that car?"

It was pure and utter silence.

"Honey we-"

"I'm not finished"

"He was a baby not a grown adult. What you did was heartless, cruel, and disgusting. Now we have to deal with fucking Willie, Aim and M who all hate Saint for God knows what reason. And to top it all off Willie is biologically Mew, Singto, and I's father and Saint's real parents are you two. You both failed as parents and I hope you deal with that guilt for the rest of your lives. Now you can talk."

"Thank you."

"Willie is one of the most heartless people we've ever encountered and we were going to exchange Saint for you."

I was so close to losing my cool but I kept my composure.

"But after taking it into consideration we didn't want Saint to live with the devil that is Willie. So... we..."

"You what Mom and Dad"

"We put him in a moving car in attempt to kill him so that he didn't have to live the rest of his life with Willie as a father"

"But you still decided to keep me?"

They went silent

"Wow. and Saint could've actually had a good childhood if you guys weren't such idiots. You know his past I'm sure"

"We did what we thought was right at the time. We didn't know it would kill Willie's father"

"In what world is it a good idea to put an infant in a moving car?"

"Whatever I'll be taking my leave then, Mom and Dad. Bye guys"

"Bye master Zee"

1:57pm

No One's POV

Saint walked up to the house he should've called home. The place where he was supposed to be loved and cherished but 2 people decided to make a stupid decision and strip him from that.

Saint never held grudges against people. As long as they were able to tell them why they did what they did and what drove them to make that decision. And that was exactly what he was doing right now.

Saint slowly walked up to the door of the big house and knocked on the door.

"SAINT?!"

"Hello Aim."

________________________________________________________________________________

End of Chapter 27

OoOoOoOoOHHhH

That was fun

Until Next time

-Yo