Epilogue

2 years later

Ever since that day Saint changed.

He stopped giving a fuck and started doing things for himself.

He took over the mafia.

He became the most feared mafia boss in the world.

A big slap in the face to his father who thought he would be a worse boss than Zee.

Zee…

That name.

Had gone unspoken and forbidden ever since that day.

You speak of that name you get shot by Saint, himself.

Still being a touchy subject for Saint he never fully moved on. Zee was everything to him. His first and unfortunately last love. He never gave anybody else a chance. He would just bring a new person home every night to satisfy himself. But no one was as good as him and no one ever will be. He went back to drugs and alcohol. MewGulf and SingKit have tried to help him but to no success. They knew how much they loved each other. How much they completed each other. And they knew a part of Saint died that day and there was no going back.

***

While walking down the street, smoking a joint, Saint goes to a local Starbucks to wake himself up in preparation for a stressful day. He walks in and take in his surrounding which are just a bunch of students studying for their exams.

"Hello sir. What can I get you?

"I want a regular black coffee with 5 shots of espresso and 3 cake pops"

"Okay. That'll be $9.80"

Saint pays for it and walks to the corner to wait.

"ONE BLACK COFFEE AND 3 CAKE POPS"

"ONE CARAMEL MACCHIATO DECAF"

While going over there to grab is coffee he turns around and bumps into someone. Spilling his coffee all over himself. He couldn't pull out his gun in public so he decided to talk to the person. While turning to see who fucked up his morning his world stops turning.

"Sorry about that I didn't see you"

Saint was in shock.

He had his looks but he was different.

He acted different but they looked identical.

"Y-you look someone I used to know"

Saint cursed himself for stuttering.

"Same with me. He looked just like you but y'know shit goes wrong."

"You're telling me"

"I'm Fighter by the way"

He holds out his hand to shake it.

"I'm Saint nice to meet you"

:) Coming in 2021- yo