XIX: 5 Idiots and 2 Geniuses

Willie's POV

Giving Zee away to Pete and Leia was probably the easiest decision I've ever made. Aim was never able to take care of herself let alone another human. That's why when she told me she was pregnant I demanded that she either abort it or give it up. She's way too immature for her age. That's why she needs me to take care of her. Zee was in the way of my relationship with Aim and his mother died unexpectedly. I let him go as well, funny how tables turn.

Now not only is my biological son the leader of the mafia but he is also dating someone who I want dead. And I'm sure Saint has fed him lies about what an horrible person I am.

When I simply abused and raped him. That doesn't make me a bad person.

And to make matters worse. Aim's two kids are also best friends with Zee and Saint so that just causes the plan to be even more difficult.

I know Saint's parents. Fuck I was best friends with them. But they still decided to put him in fucking car. Idiots. WITH NO FUCKING DRIVER. That car hit my dad and he was killed on impact. I don't care if it wasn't that little cunts fault. Killing him would give me so much satisfaction. Then I will kill Saint's parents/

Oh, did I mention that Saint's parents are Leia and Pete?

No?

Well now you know. That son of a bitch thinks his parents have been dead this whole time when truth of the matter they have been running the fucking mafia this whole time.

The time will come when they all know the truth.

***

Aim's POV

Imagine finding out that your step son is dating someone who your husband wants dead.

Just really close your eyes and imagine that.

Yep.

It's hell isn't it?

I have to endure Willie's drunken tantrums. And hear him vent about his hatred for Saint, Pete, and Leia.

I personally have no hatred towards them. They to me are nice people but Willie hates them so I have to pretend to hate them too.

M just doesn't care.

It doesn't bother him one bit that Willie is planning on killing Saint in the most vicious way possible.

All he cares about is money. And all Willie cares about is revenge.

I hate my life.

***

Zee's POV

My dad's been acting weird ever since I introduced him to Saint a couple of weeks ago.

The look he gave him was almost like he knew him?

But that's not possible he's never met Saint.

Anyway my dad's been drinking constantly non-stop ever since he met him.

Muttering to himself. I only could make out the phrases.

I never thought I'd see him again

I thought he died.

I don't know who he's referring to but I'm guessing he's talking about Saint?!

I don't know hey he thought he would never see him again or that he thought he passed away.

Too many unanswered questions dying to be answered.