XIII: Returned

Saint's POV

I watched as the three of them entered the room. Aim was carrying a briefcase filled with God knows what. She placed it on the table in the room and joined M and Willie to face us.

They didn't change. Still ugly like the first time I met them. I don't know what they have planned but judging from the way they're looking at me, Krist, and Gulf it's nothing good.

"Hey, it is my pleasure to meet you three, my name is Aim, and this is my husband Willie, and my brother M."

What a happy family.

"What are your names?"

Is this bitch for real? What are our names? They can't really believe we'll actually give them our real names.

Gulf was the first one to speak.

"Uh my n-name is Type"

"M-my name i-is Arthit"

Both of them sounded like they're being held at gunpoint. It amazes me how two grown ass adults in the fucking mafia can be afraid of 3 human traffickers. Because I'm sure they've dealt with much worse.

"And how about you, young man?"

I look at them questioningly they obviously know my name why the fuck are they asking?

"My name is Tutor."

"Oh what lovely names you have"

This bitch really trying it.

"We wanted to ask you guys a question?"

"Well you didn't have to kidnap us while I had a boner. Things were just getting heated too."

"Our apologies Mr. Arthit but this couldn't wait."

"Couldn't wait? I was about to have mind blowing sex with my hot boyfriend. I HAD A BONER BY THE WAY. And you're telling me this couldn't wait?"

"Again we're sorry but again this is far too important."

Zee's POV

On the drive to the warehouse I feel myself slowly going insane. We keep on catching every single light on the drive there and every single single minute that passes is a minute that Saint could be dead due to these disgusting humans.

Gulf and Krist matter too. But they're Mew and Singto's priority not mine.

When we arrived outside of the warehouse, Mew hacked into the security cameras and microphones so we could know what was happening.

In a white room was Gulf(left), Saint(middle), and Krist(right) tied up to chairs blindfolded. All of them were wearing white. Then we saw 2 men and 1 woman with a briefcase walking into the room, taking off their blindfolds and facing them. Then they started to talk.

"Hey, it is my pleasure to meet you three, my name is Aim, and this is my husband Willie, and my brother M."

"What are your names?"

Gulf and Krist looked visibly terrified whereas Saint had an expressionless look on his face that was hard to read. He wasn't falling for their BS that's for sure.

"Uh my n-name is Type"

"M-my name i-is Arthit"

"And how about you, young man?"

Saint looked freakishly fearless. He didn't seem to show any ounce of fear.

"My name is Tutor."