XIV: Escape in Flames

"Give them back or I'll kill all three of you."

Zee's hold on the gun tightened. He was ready to blow the brains out of all three of them but that would be the easy out. And he likes to take his time and do things the hard way.

"Who the fuck are you?"

"Zee Pruk Panich. Mafia leader. Who has the power to beat every single one of you to filth. Also I'm Saint's boyfriend."

Everyone in that room was shocked with that last part. Especially Saint. He wasn't even aware they were dating. He knew they was something going on between them. But he didn't know they became official.

"Well take one good look at him. Because your boyfriend is going to go back to being the slut he's always been meant to be."

With that Zee shot his gun at the ceiling in fury. Everyone jumped in shock. 

"What's the plan with the other two?"

Zee sounded furious. He was on the verge of burning this place to the ground. With these three traffickers in it.

"Same thing but in different houses."

2 more shots to the ceiling. Zee was loosing his patience.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Well your little friends decided to be little shits and ran away from the people whom we sold them to. And with that came money and I'm sure you of all people understand what that's like. The people want either them back or the money back. And being the bitches we are we spent all of it. So our only other option is to drop them off like the worthless sluts they already are."

Zee looked at them with shock, disgust, and anger. He knew people like this exist; he literally deals with them in his line of work but they really weren't hiding the fact of what they thought about Krist, Saint, and Gulf. Which made even more angry. 

"What's that liquid?"

"Something we are going to use to drug your three friends, what do you think it is semen?"

Zee looked at Saint one last time being able to note what Zee was trying to tell him he nodded.

"May I speak with you three outside please? I promise it will only take a second."

They looked at Zee skeptical to take his offer but in the end agreed.

Idiots.

When they closed the door, Saint in a swift movement Saint lifted himself and the chair off the ground and crashed down, breaking the chair in the process and setting himself free of the ropes in the process. Saint looked at the door, when he was sure no one was coming he went and untied Gulf and Krist.

"Where did you learn to do that Saint?"

"The chair is made out of wood which is easily breakable. So I slammed the chair into the ground causing the chair to fall and break and giving me access to escape because the ropes unraveled. It's honestly quite simple. I'm surprised you guys didn't think about it."

"We've never been kidnapped before."

"Well I've never been tied to a wooden chair when being kidnapped but it seemed the most obvious way to escape the ropes hold."

"You know, you're really smart."

"It's common sense Gulf"

"What kind of common sense are you talking? Harvard level?"

"It's a simple skill to learn if you want to escape being kidnapped. Now back to business do either of you know how to get out of here?"

"Why are you asking us?"