XXV: Shower 🔞

Mew's POV

All this late night work is catching up to me. I'm sick of coming home at the witching hour pissed that I didn't get to go to bed with Gulf. And with all of this work I rarely get to see him during the day. I leave our house at 5 am and come home at midnight.

I can only imagine what gulf is going through right now. But right now all I want is a shower.

Gulf's POV

Can I kill Zee?

I get why Mew has to stay late at work but we haven't had a proper conversation in weeks. I miss our late night talks and cuddles. And when we'd do other things.

I wonder where he is right now.

With that I hear the front door opened and footsteps making its way to our bedroom. I pretend I'm asleep while I watch him make his way into our bathroom. I hear the shower turn on and I start visualizing him undressing.

I imagine him taking off his shirt and showing his toned abs

I imagine him taking off his shirt and showing his toned abs. His pants barely hanging on his waistline and once he pulls them off he reveals a very very long d-.

Fuck it.

With that I rush into the bathroom not even bothering to knock. I got into the shower not bothering to take my clothes off.

"Gulf what are y-"

I pushed him against the wall and attacked his mouth. Not letting him finish his sentence.

I let my clothes get wet underneath the showerhead as I continued to devour my boyfriend. He took off my shirt in one swift movement and continued to kiss me.

I made my way down and attacked his neck sucking and biting every square inch of skin I could get to. I took his left nipple viciously and sucked on it like I was a baby deprived of its mother's milk for weeks. Earning me a loud moan form Mew.

I got down on my knees and started sucking his member with a passion. I bobbed my head up and down. I made my way down to his balls which I was close to inhaling my how much I sucked on them. I looked up and made eye contact with him, with the most innocent eyes I could pull off. I looked at the moaning sweating mess of Mew. It was amazing to me how someone could look so hot looking like how Mew looked in that moment.

The longer I continued to suck the more my jaw started to ache. But I wasn't planning on stopping and from the looks of him Mew didn't want me to either.

Without a warning Mew came. About a gallon. Into my mouth. I didn't swallow all of it leaving some smeared onto his member. He lifted me up and kissed me aggressively but with passion. It's been a while since we went hard like this but I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy every minute of it and from the looks of him it looks of him it looks like he does too.

He ripped my pajama bottoms and boxers off violently and started to pump me while we were kissing.

In one swift motion he hoisted me up onto the shower wall, I hissed with its coldness coming in contact with my skin and he thrusted himself inside of my tight hole. What made it easier was the semen that was painted all over his shaft making it easier to move in and out.

What started out as slow paced turned into an unworldly like fast thrusts that were turning me into a moaning mess.

"MEEEEWWWWWWW"

With that started viciously sucking and biting his neck and ear with every thrust Mew threw at me once bit down on his shoulder we both came, screaming each other's names.

We both collapsed on the shower floor with the water still running on us, rinsing us off, neither of us working up the energy to turn it off.

"Why are you working so late?"

"Zee wants us to increase security in case Willie tries anything" He had me install/work the security cameras at headquarters and at everyone's houses.

"What about you? What are you feeling?"

"I-I feel..."

I looked up at him and saw tears forming in his eyes.

"I'm scared Gulf. So fucking scared."

"Why are you scared, Mew"

"These people who are apparently my parents are ruthless and merciless and will stop at nothing to get what they want."

"And what does that have to do with-"

"They took you once. And we were lucky that we got you guys out of there. But..."

"What does us being kidnapped had to do with-"

"You know in this line of work that people don't directly kill you but the ones you love and I-. I can't let that happen. Cause if anything were to happen to you because of them I wouldn't be able to control myself"

"Nothing is going to happen"

"YOU DON'T KNOW THAT"

"I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if something happened to you because of me."

I cup his face to look at me.

"It wouldn't be because of you though. Mew like I said before you can't choose your parents, IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT! YOU HEAR ME! It is not your fault. If those bastards tried anything it would not be your fault"

"I don't know what I would do if I lost you"

"You'll never lose me. You own my heart and own yours for eternity. You can never lose me."

He then started sobbing uncontrollably in my arms honestly he's such a bug baby sometimes.

"Mew."

"..."

"Mew baby why are you crying"

"You made me sad"

He playfully hit me and then started to hug me back.

"I love you, Gulfie"

"I love you too, Mew"

________________________________________________________________________________

End of Chapter 25

We got a sneak peek of MewGulf

Until next time

-Yo