We took a seat by a big oak tree and I slightly turned my body to look at Draco, and for the next hour we planned what we were doing for our birthday.

"Draco," I said, he looked up at me and gave me all of his attention. "I know you're not supposed to tell people your birthday wish but since mine will never come true I wanted to tell you what it is." I said softly, Draco nodded and got a hold of my hand.

"Every year I wish that Elizah comes back

"Every year I wish that Elizah comes back."

"Oh Vana."

He embraced me and I sobbed slightly remembering my twin sister. She drowned at the lake in front of our house in 1986, and it was all my fault but people always say it wasn't.

"You have got to stop thinking it was your fault." Draco said, I stopped hugging him and looked at him in the eye. He smiled slightly and wiped away my tears, and as he was doing so I smashed my lips against his.

————

————

I sat in the library reading a book, but every 3 seconds I would look up at Draco who sat across from me and all I could think about was the day before. His scent, his touch, how his body fit perfectly against mine and how gentle he was.

"You can't tell anyone." I said with a blush, he smirked and bit his lip as he nodded slightly. Draco moved his leg closer to mine from under the table and I giggled at how my body felt when we touched. "Draco stop!" I laughed.

"Stop what?"

"Just promise me you won't tell

"Just promise me you won't tell."

"I won't, I promise."

There was a knock at the door and he moved his leg away as we heard the door open and close. "Nirvana?" I heard Ehrin say, I smiled and got up to go talk to him.

"Ehrin, hi." I said with a smile, he slightly waved at me and I awkwardly waved back not knowing what else to do. "Is something wrong?" I asked, Ehrin handed me a big red binder and I looked down at it with confused expression on my face.

"Your parents want you and Mr Malfoy to fill that out, it's the planner for your party next week."

"Oh thank you."

He nodded and slowly left the library, he turned his head around to glance at me one last time before leaving but he snapped his head back forward when he realized I was staring at him.

I walked back to where Draco and I were sitting and slammed the binder on the table as I sat down across from the tall grey eyed blonde.

"What's this?" He asked curiously as he opened up the binder.

"My parents want us to fill that our for our party next week."

"But our birthday's tomorrow."

"I know but we didn't have time to plan the party before hand so we're doing it next week."

Draco nodded and smiled at me, I rolled my eyes playfully and we both looked down at the binder. "Well this is gonna be easy since we planned everything out yesterday, a long with something else." Draco said with a smirk, I rolled my eyes once again even though I wasn't really annoyed by it at all. I was just nervous, I didn't want my parents to find out about what Draco and I did because I was afraid of getting disowned by them since I was supposed to wait till marriage.

————

Yes, I finally gave y'all the seggs even though I didn't write about it Bc I'm....holy? 👁👄👁